Author Topic: Pat Summitt - Tenn's new men's coach  (Read 1566 times)

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Pat Summitt - Tenn's new men's coach
« on: March 24, 2011, 03:52:41 PM »
Not really, but interesting:
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/jeff_pearlman/03/23/pat.summitt/index.html?xid=cnnbin&hpt=Sbin
Pat Summitt has said in the past that she has little interest in coaching the men's game. In 37 seasons leading the Lady Vols, she's gone 1,070-198, winning eight national championships and seven coach of the year awards. She is a legend. An icon. A beloved, respected, one-of-a-kind coach who lacks the irksome cockiness of a Geno Auriemma or the we-need-to-cheat-to-win philosophical outlook of Pearl and so many other college coaches. Players swear by her goodness, assistants swear by her smarts, rivals swear by her relentlessness. In nearly four decades on the job, she has served as the school's greatest spokeswoman.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/jeff_pearlman/03/23/pat.summitt/index.html#ixzz1HYJvsncv

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 03:54:13 PM by CNS Casey »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: Pat Summitt - Tenn's new men's coach
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 04:22:41 PM »
would be hilarious for someone to try that.  wasn't some GPTard promoting her for KSU after either wooly or hugs?

Offline fr@ck me

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 04:35:51 PM »
you woudln't have to worry about peeping at guys junk in the shower.  players would probably love her because she would go to the strip club with them.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2011, 05:08:45 PM »
What's stupider, people thinking that Summitt would suceed in the men's game or Garth Brooks trying out for the Padres?  I'm torn here.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2011, 05:35:37 PM »
I'd rather see Gino whateverthefuck his name is at UCONN do a crossover. Mostly because he's a smug bad person who doesn't realize he's a man coaching women's sports.

Offline Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2011, 06:31:58 PM »
I'd rather see Gino whatevertheeff his name is at UCONN do a crossover. Mostly because he's a smug bad person who doesn't realize he's a man coaching women's sports.
Some doofus on tigerboard wants him  :lol:

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2011, 07:28:52 PM »
I'd rather see Gino whatevertheeff his name is at UCONN do a crossover. Mostly because he's a smug bad person who doesn't realize he's a man coaching women's sports.

did you remind them of Pat?

Offline Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2011, 12:00:08 AM »

did you remind them of Pat?
Honestly, got sick of navigating around that shithole and lost interest.  :blank: