Author Topic: Jacob Pullen Tribute  (Read 44717 times)

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Jacob Pullen Tribute
« Reply #125 on: March 27, 2011, 09:34:49 AM »
what in the eff is going on around here?

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 27, 2011, 09:48:18 AM »
I really need to try and keep up with these threads.  :users:  I just assumed this was 5 pages of 'grats and atta'boys...then I open the thread and BAM! :lol:

Also, feel so blessed to have been able to watch the vid before all the drama.  :woot:
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 27, 2011, 12:22:39 PM »
I really need to try and keep up with these threads.  :users:  I just assumed this was 5 pages of 'grats and atta'boys...then I open the thread and BAM! :lol:

Also, feel so blessed to have been able to watch the vid before all the drama.  :woot:

Another satisfied goEMAW customer.

A word to the wise, if a thread starts out lame but somehow stays towards the top, and exceeds 3 pages, something hilarious derailed it.  Or Ben trotted out a tall tale.  Or both.

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 27, 2011, 12:28:50 PM »
FearTheBeard, your assigned essay will be on the cultural differences between Hawaii and North Carolina, and how you can use your background to improve the discussion on goEMAW.com.  It needs to be between 1,225 and 1,275 words (not including footnotes) and should be submitted via PM to Limestone and myself by 3 p.m. (CDT) tomorrow.  T-Y, Trim

LOL, chill and relax guys.  I went to college at the University of Hawaii and live in Charlotte, NC.  I grew up in Leawood, KS and grew up watching the Wildcats.  I saw from a google search about Jacob about the weekend and got about 2 minutes into it on my I Phone before the waitress came with my food.  The next thing ya know, I tried watching it and it got removed.  So I went to Bringonthecats.com where it was posted and just by doing a little detective work, it led me here.  I never knew this place existed, and I badly wanted to finish watching the video, so I just kinda followed the thread here hoping a link would pop up.  Hence, why I decided to make me a profile on here and, I know it does sound really sketchy and all, but yes, my first post was a request to watch the video.  Anyways, the journey continues and it leads me to this; what all does a first day, first time poster, need to do to get the link?  I completely understand the situation and why everyone would be so careful about it not getting out to the general public/ copyrights people.  Trust me, I feel the same way.  I know its not between 1,225 words and 1,275, but its damn worth a try.  Thanks!

What do you need to do?  You need to earn it, son.  And with your post here and the insubordination it implies, you really have just dug yourself an even bigger hole.  In addition to your application essay of between 1,225 words and 1,275 words, you must now also accumulate somewhere between 1,225 and 1,275 posts.  At that point, we will review your posting history and consider giving you the link.

Same goes for you, dietpepsi.    :dubious:

can vouch for him.  Lived with Scary_Smart.

:surprised:

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 27, 2011, 12:59:35 PM »
hated the video. i don't like these that make me look like less of a man.

just kidding. rough ridin' loved it. excellent use of five for fighting, also.
 :kstatriot:

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 27, 2011, 01:03:48 PM »
Still haven't seen this, please PM.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 27, 2011, 01:28:32 PM »
Still haven't seen this, please PM.

PM me also.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 27, 2011, 01:30:52 PM »
Excellent work.

Will miss Fear the Beard. I'd love to have multiple Beasley's, but there is something about really good 4 year players that you never forget as a fan.

Pullen will definitely always be one of my all time favorite Wildcats.

Offline KSU_foo

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 27, 2011, 01:49:27 PM »
PM, please!

Offline derikj

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 27, 2011, 01:57:38 PM »
PM please!!!  :emawkid:

Offline prome05

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: March 27, 2011, 02:45:57 PM »
I wanna see!

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 27, 2011, 04:28:47 PM »
the hell is going on?
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline BBF$$Kat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 27, 2011, 04:39:04 PM »
IN NEED IN ON THE PM CIRCLE THX 

Offline caliblue15

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 27, 2011, 05:12:44 PM »
No need for PM, I posted HD video and SD video on separate sites that don't take down tribute videos like youtube.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 27, 2011, 05:33:10 PM »
No need for PM, I posted HD video and SD video on separate sites that don't take down tribute videos like youtube.

Thank you, caliblue15.

Offline SwiftCat

• #LIFE
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Depth Charge
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 27, 2011, 07:01:11 PM »

Give credit to MobDeep in your description.  :dubious:

Offline caliblue15

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 27, 2011, 07:07:21 PM »

Didn't know who's video it was originally. Will do.

Also up on youtube:

and viddler: http://www.viddler.com/explore/caliblue15/videos/1/

Offline SwiftCat

• #LIFE
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Depth Charge
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 27, 2011, 07:09:58 PM »

Also up on youtube:

:emawkid:

Offline FearTheBeard

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 27, 2011, 08:12:11 PM »

Also up on youtube:

Thought it was a very well made and thought out video, loved the interviews and candids in between and thought the ending was right about perfect. So, thank MobDeep!  It was worth watching.  Also, appreciate caliblue15 for putting it up on multiple video sites.  Should've been done first time, so everyone wouldn't over-react about someone trying to watch a video.  But, at least you got that covered now.  Anyways guys, I got what I wanted.  I'm out, and hopefully this post is enough to feed Skinnybenny to critique, over-analyze, and post statements in really large font sizes.  Internet gangsters just aren't that cool.  Don't waste your breath on a comment bro, I won't see it..  But, I know in my heart that you will.  And, that'll make me smile.  Much like this video; thanks again Mobdeep and caliblue15.

With respect to all the great Wildcat fans on this board, and in smugness towards Skinnybenny and others like him,
-FeartheBeard.
By the way, I downloaded the video.  Maybe I should report it to the copyright people just for kicks and giggles.  Let that crawl under your skin for a bit.  Slow down, I'm kidding, but seriously...

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 27, 2011, 08:54:40 PM »
lollers, chill bro, it's nothing personal.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 27, 2011, 09:00:06 PM »
Why did this thread make this window pop up?   :ohno:

The wiki.php.net box was compromised and the attackers were able to collect wiki account credentials. No other machines in the php.net infrastructure appear to have been affected. Our biggest concern is, of course, the integrity of our source code. We did an extensive code audit and looked at every commit since 5.3.5 to make sure that no stolen accounts were used to inject anything malicious. Nothing was found. The compromised machine has been wiped and we are forcing a password change for all svn accounts.

We are still investigating the details of the attack which combined a vulnerability in the Wiki software with a Linux root exploit.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 27, 2011, 09:00:46 PM »
lollers, chill bro, it's nothing personal.

Why do you have to be so mean and hateful?  :dubious:  He seemed EMAW enough.  :dunno:

Come back anytime FTB! :emawkid: Remember, we weren't laughing with you, we were laughing at you.  Or somethin' like that.
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline caliblue15

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 27, 2011, 09:02:29 PM »

The wiki.php.net box was compromised and the attackers were able to collect wiki account credentials. No other machines in the php.net infrastructure appear to have been affected. Our biggest concern is, of course, the integrity of our source code. We did an extensive code audit and looked at every commit since 5.3.5 to make sure that no stolen accounts were used to inject anything malicious. Nothing was found. The compromised machine has been wiped and we are forcing a password change for all svn accounts.

We are still investigating the details of the attack which combined a vulnerability in the Wiki software with a Linux root exploit.

maybe you have a virus, never had that issue.

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 27, 2011, 09:03:29 PM »

The eff does all that ^^^^^ mean?  :confused:

If I just got computer herpes from this site imma be PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSED!   :curse:

Offline CatMann

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 27, 2011, 10:42:59 PM »
HUGE PROPS to MobDeep for "the creation" and to caliblue15 for "the distribution"!!!  One happy Cat Fan here!!!   :woot: