Author Topic: Frank owning Kellis/protecting Jake at the post game presser.....  (Read 23371 times)

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
Re: Frank owning Kellis/protecting Jake at the post game presser.....
« Reply #125 on: March 21, 2011, 11:05:39 AM »
I hope the Star doesn't do more layoffs before Babb has a chance to come to OOD.

The 'Google me' line has lots of potential here at goEMAW.

Could even rival 'T-Y'

Offline EMAW SP8

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 21, 2011, 11:10:11 AM »
Rome talking about the Kellis question to Jake and Frank's reaction

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 21, 2011, 11:10:52 AM »

:users:

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 21, 2011, 11:43:59 AM »
recap?
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 21, 2011, 11:53:45 AM »
kentbabb @Cole_Manbeck I'll remember you said that.

:lol:
whenever some jackass says something like that to me, I always respond with a line stolen from Friday.

"Remember it ,Write it down, take a picture, I don't give a eff … "
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 21, 2011, 11:55:56 AM »

So, what did he say?

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline EMAW SP8

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 21, 2011, 11:59:58 AM »

So, what did he say?

the norm, scared of Frank, respects Frank, would send his son to play for Frank

Offline Levi

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 21, 2011, 01:17:13 PM »
BITB needs to open his show tomorrow letting Kellis have it.  Come on BITB, I know you read goEMAW.com.   :crossfingers:

There hasn't been a media person yet who hasn't taken Kellis' side against, well, I guess against the customer.

That's what's so bizarre to me.  OK, media types don't like when Frank's mean to them.  I get that.  Frank doesn't like when media types go - in his mind - too far with him or his players.  So who decides who's right?  Me.  Us.  We can decide whether we'll continue to buy newspapers or read newspaper websites or purchase hoops tickets or gaudy KSU cowboy boots.  We can decide whether we support Frank or whether we heckle the living cac out of Kellis.  I simply don't understand why the media types think they can dictate how the customer feels just because of some media code or whatever.  

There's simply nothing wrong with EMAWs hating Kellis for being a racist squawk who pisses off our players and coaches and also does a lousy job of getting info on the team to non-premium goEMAW'rs.  I get that they want to stick up for their colleague and/or friend, but it's just not their place.  Kellis earned the hatred himself.  It's on him to deal with it.

:kstatriot:

Love this.

When stuff like this happens, media peeps (I’ve been guilty many times) always feel the need to tell the fans how the job works; or why the question didn’t suck; or why the coach, not the reporter, was in the wrong.

Reality, you guys don’t care. Really no different than an article we write. We (the media) are supposed to give you guys the information and leave it up to you to form your opinion. Not our job to change your opinion, IMO.

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 21, 2011, 01:28:54 PM »
BITB needs to open his show tomorrow letting Kellis have it.  Come on BITB, I know you read goEMAW.com.   :crossfingers:

There hasn't been a media person yet who hasn't taken Kellis' side against, well, I guess against the customer.

That's what's so bizarre to me.  OK, media types don't like when Frank's mean to them.  I get that.  Frank doesn't like when media types go - in his mind - too far with him or his players.  So who decides who's right?  Me.  Us.  We can decide whether we'll continue to buy newspapers or read newspaper websites or purchase hoops tickets or gaudy KSU cowboy boots.  We can decide whether we support Frank or whether we heckle the living cac out of Kellis.  I simply don't understand why the media types think they can dictate how the customer feels just because of some media code or whatever.  

There's simply nothing wrong with EMAWs hating Kellis for being a racist squawk who pisses off our players and coaches and also does a lousy job of getting info on the team to non-premium goEMAW'rs.  I get that they want to stick up for their colleague and/or friend, but it's just not their place.  Kellis earned the hatred himself.  It's on him to deal with it.

:kstatriot:

Love this.

When stuff like this happens, media peeps (I’ve been guilty many times) always feel the need to tell the fans how the job works; or why the question didn’t suck; or why the coach, not the reporter, was in the wrong.

Reality, you guys don’t care. Really no different than an article we write. We (the media) are supposed to give you guys the information and leave it up to you to form your opinion. Not our job to change your opinion, IMO.

I'll remember you said this!!!
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 21, 2011, 01:45:55 PM »
more of kellis just being kellis. nobody should've been surprised or angry over the fact that kellis is still just absolutely horrible at what he does. he's been doing it for two years now. and lol at the graham watson "kellis was just asking the tough questions" argument. that wasn't a tough question. it was just a poorly worded and horribly executed one. again, just kel being kel.

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 21, 2011, 01:48:47 PM »
I'd like to see Kellis pull that crap after the tractor pull. 
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 21, 2011, 02:50:15 PM »
the author looks familiar. hmm...

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/blog/the_dagger/post/Kansas-State-coach-8217-s-reaction-to-question-?urn=ncaab-wp844

Guess she didn't appreciate our help with the student section

She put in 0 effort into that post.  Now we know why Jmart sent her here.  Must hate her face.
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 21, 2011, 08:20:58 PM »
She put in 0 effort into that post.  Now we know why Jmart sent her here.  Must hate her face.

i'm sure jeffrey thought we'd be nice just because he sent her.  and we probably should have been.  oth, she obviously didn't care, and it's hard to feel good about helping someone that doesn't appreciate it.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 21, 2011, 08:44:52 PM »
Frank loves the media.  What a lazy lesbo

Offline TheMadCatter

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 21, 2011, 08:45:06 PM »
more of kellis just being kellis. nobody should've been surprised or angry over the fact that kellis is still just absolutely horrible at what he does. he's been doing it for two years now. and lol at the graham watson "kellis was just asking the tough questions" argument. that wasn't a tough question. it was just a poorly worded and horribly executed one. again, just kel being kel.

That's the aggravating part. The media thinks we're upset with him asking Jake how he felt, as opposed to the reality of being annoyed by a shitty beat writer asking a basically pointless question and wording and phrasing it to sound like he is trying to make Jake feel bad.

"Ummm you did some good things, buuuuuuuut you can't get the win."

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 22, 2011, 12:15:29 AM »

i'm sure jeffrey thought we'd be nice just because he sent her.  and we probably should have been.  oth, she obviously didn't care, and it's hard to feel good about helping someone that doesn't appreciate it.

true.  I even gave her Dixon's # so she could ask about the student section. 

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 27, 2011, 08:45:40 AM »
Already posted in the America loves Frank and needs him on CBS Sports thread, but really need it hear in the main Kellis is a Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) thread.

CBS Sports tells America about Kellis being a Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 27, 2011, 09:01:38 AM »
Kellis is just a husk these days.  Frank dominated him.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 27, 2011, 12:52:41 PM »
FWIW, I'd really like to hear _FAN's take on this.

Kellis is Kellis, I wasn't surprised he asked a very poorly worded question. I like Frank protecting his players, the bit on the CBS show with Frank covered things fairly well I thought.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #147 on: March 27, 2011, 01:14:43 PM »
the author looks familiar. hmm...

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/blog/the_dagger/post/Kansas-State-coach-8217-s-reaction-to-question-?urn=ncaab-wp844

The lead sentence is this:

It's no secret that Kansas State coach Frank Martin is not a big fan of the media, but after Saturday's third-round loss to Wisconsin, Martin let his temper get the best of him.

Could this be any further from the truth???  Who are these people and how do they find their way to the interwebs???
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 15, 2011, 08:19:34 PM »
In hindsight, Kellis knows the college basketball tournament very well.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 15, 2011, 08:21:43 PM »
In hindsight, Kellis knows the college basketball tournament very well.

they did some good things in the big east torenament