Author Topic: Dear OU Fans (fighting you related thread)  (Read 2848 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Dear OU Fans (fighting you related thread)
« on: February 19, 2010, 08:37:55 PM »
Please line up at the NE corner of Loyd Noble to get the ever loving f^ck beat out of you on Feb. 20th (SATURDAY).  I will be crushing the balls of one DICKWAD OU fan at a time from noon to 3:00.  Come prepared to have your ballsack and taint kicked to the point they are indistinguishable from some kind of lump of bloody balls and throwup.  I will also be cratering your faces and, again, ballsacks after I have my pre-game snack so if you don't make it by the 3:00 break you can wait patiently to have your facecrotch battered just prior to the game.  My mom may approach the human octagon of bros created by my dojo crew at some point around 3.  Immediately stop when you hear the alarm (Meadowlark call) because if my mom catches me f^cking you up she will ground the SH1T out of me. Pretend we are just "rough housing" and your bloody crotch/face area was already bloody from before. As a warning to little pussy bitches that don't like going to the ER for extended intensive care stays:

I am an orange belt in KenPo
I once punched clean through a box of frosted flakes that my brother held in front of me.  Frosted flakes went everywhere
I hit 7 home runs my last year of little league
I completed intermediate swimming lessons ONE YEAR EARLY

RULES!:
No weapons.  That's it.  My bros chingon and rick daris will be monitoring the unmerciful face crushings and if someone brings something like a non-comb switchblade they will disarm you breaking most of the bones in your balls
 :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 08:45:47 PM by steve dave »

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
Re: Dear OU Fans (fighting you related thread)
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2010, 09:11:29 PM »
Please tell me this is posted on OUHoops

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2010, 09:24:38 PM »
they will cheat and throw cans of skoal at your face, SD

Offline weird roberts foam finger

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2010, 09:27:11 PM »
Favorite part:

My bros chingon and rick daris will be monitoring the unmerciful face crushings and if someone brings something like a non-comb switchblade they will disarm you breaking most of the bones in your balls
"It could be best for his family for Cole to come back." -- Bill Self, NBA career killer

Offline ew2x4

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2010, 11:17:17 PM »
I seriously have a brocrush on sd.

Offline PurpleScarf

• Fan
  • Wheeee!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2010, 11:40:52 PM »
I seriously have a brocrush lady crush on sd.

+1 :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
My sister Stheno says I "verily personify the terrors of the sea" and would be a "real catch" for any man with half a brain.

Offline Pexikan

• Combo-Fan
  • Junkyard Gato
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2010, 07:41:00 AM »
Watch out SD, some of those OU fans turn into human bombs when the Cats are in town. Make sure nobody starts lighting their shoes and crap.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2010, 09:55:29 AM »
These threads are simply the best.
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2010, 10:06:25 AM »
Please line up at the NE corner of Loyd Noble to get the ever loving f^ck beat out of you on Feb. 20th (SATURDAY).  I will be crushing the balls of one DICKWAD OU fan at a time from noon to 3:00.  Come prepared to have your ballsack and taint kicked to the point they are indistinguishable from some kind of lump of bloody balls and throwup.  I will also be cratering your faces and, again, ballsacks after I have my pre-game snack so if you don't make it by the 3:00 break you can wait patiently to have your facecrotch battered just prior to the game.  My mom may approach the human octagon of bros created by my dojo crew at some point around 3.  Immediately stop when you hear the alarm (Meadowlark call) because if my mom catches me f^cking you up she will ground the SH1T out of me. Pretend we are just "rough housing" and your bloody crotch/face area was already bloody from before. As a warning to little pussy bitches that don't like going to the ER for extended intensive care stays:

I am an orange belt in KenPo
I once punched clean through a box of frosted flakes that my brother held in front of me.  Frosted flakes went everywhere
I hit 7 home runs my last year of little league
I completed intermediate swimming lessons ONE YEAR EARLY

RULES!:
No weapons.  That's it.  My bros chingon and rick daris will be monitoring the unmerciful face crushings and if someone brings something like a non-comb switchblade they will disarm you breaking most of the bones in your balls
 :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw:

bad news. mom caught me coming home drunk last night. i'm grounded for two weeks. sd and chingon going to have to do this without me. sd, can you drop of my xbox before you guys leave for norman? you'll have to jump the fence and leave it in my bedroom window well. thx.

Offline A-Lishious

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2010, 11:32:16 AM »
Dude - why'd you wasted all those frosted flakes?

Should of done some crappy breakfast boxed good - like fruity pebbles. Those suck.  :users:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2010, 11:32:54 AM »
Best OU response

fans lining up at the LNC? lol. the joke is on you

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2010, 11:39:18 AM »
Best OU response

fans lining up at the LNC? lol. the joke is on you

Invite him to post over here during the game.

Bookcat

« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2010, 11:49:35 AM »
love these threads.