Poll

How many points does Utah State win by Thursday?

0 (0%)
1 (3.3%)
2 (6.7%)
2 (6.7%)
3 (10%)
1 (3.3%)
0 (0%)
3 (10%)
2 (6.7%)
10+
16 (53.3%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: How many points does Utah State win by Thursday?  (Read 17111 times)

Offline WtfisEMAW

• Fan
    • View Profile
How many points does Utah State win by Thursday?
« on: March 15, 2011, 10:15:38 PM »
 :bracketmouse:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
Re: How many points does Utah State win by Thursday?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2011, 10:16:24 PM »
 :runaway: :runaway:

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2011, 10:19:36 PM »
Will end exactly like the cu game.  Not as high scoring

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
  • The Prince of Darkness and Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2011, 10:19:47 PM »
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2011, 10:20:06 PM »
 :popcorn:
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline WtfisEMAW

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2011, 10:25:34 PM »

FYP

And if you were wondering (is the education good out in Kansass?), that goes under the 10+ portion of the poll

Offline 311Cat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2011, 10:27:35 PM »
dont be a dumbass

Offline WtfisEMAW

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2011, 10:31:22 PM »

Offline WildCatzPhreak

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2011, 10:40:01 PM »
come on guys.  really?  this might be a convincing sock if we were playing a normal school, but this is utah state.  just barely a step below BYU in tuck status.  highly unlikely they have any fans with a sense of humor, and impossible that they have even one who is capable of trolling.  you suck.

boom, roasted.   :gocho:

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2011, 10:43:56 PM »
Can you imagine being a USU fan?  Poor bastard has to seek validation, 24/7.  When you're the "other" school behind the Utah and BYU, life sucks balls.  JFC, the best athlete in that state is named Jimmer and is a 21 yr old virgin.  Also, their lake is filled with salt.  Seems like God is trying to tell the Mormonites something.

Offline fatty fat fat

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2011, 10:44:32 PM »
Can you imagine being a USU fan?  Poor bastard has to seek validation, 24/7.  When you're the "other" school behind the Utah and BYU, life sucks balls.  JFC, the best athlete in that state is named Jimmer and is a 21 yr old virgin.  Also, their lake is filled with salt.  Seems like God is trying to tell the Mormonites something.

holy sh*t you suck

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2011, 10:45:20 PM »
boise state just beat austin peay by 3 in the cbi.  that basically says is all right there.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2011, 10:55:32 PM »
Committee really mumped us, gave us some of the worst bbs'ing fans in the dance. Remember that Mean Green guy last year? Way better.

Offline AggieManiac

• Fan
    • View Profile
Wassup Fellas?
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2011, 10:56:31 PM »
Any of you butt surfers care to talk a little hoops?  I just watched your game with Colorado on ESPN3 and it confirms my suspicions. Your team is average in a laughably overrated Big 12. With the exception of KU, I don't see any Big 12 schools advancing to the sweet 16. Get ready to be taken behind the woodshed Thursday night. I thought USU would have a slight advantage in the front court and a slight disadvantage in the back court. However, I now realize we have a significant advantage in both areas. Combine that with the best coach west of the Mississippi and you have the makings of a real beat down.

USU: 73
KSU: 57

By the way, don't help too many sheep over the fence tonight.

Offline jmlynch1

• Katpak'r
  • stay together for the kids
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2011, 10:59:27 PM »
I have a friend named Logan :ck:

Offline SwiftCat

• #LIFE
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Depth Charge
    • View Profile
Re: Wassup Fellas?
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2011, 10:59:53 PM »
Any of you butt surfers care to talk a little hoops?  I just watched your game with Colorado on ESPN3 and it confirms my suspicions. Your team is average in a laughably overrated Big 12. With the exception of KU, I don't see any Big 12 schools advancing to the sweet 16. Get ready to be taken behind the woodshed Thursday night. I thought USU would have a slight advantage in the front court and a slight disadvantage in the back court. However, I now realize we have a significant advantage in both areas. Combine that with the best coach west of the Mississippi and you have the makings of a real beat down.

lol, butt surfers

http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=11795.0

Also, thanks for comming. I realize you aren't exactly the cream of the crop as far as opposing fans go, but at least you aren't the like the shirttucks we found on usufans.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2011, 11:00:14 PM »

Don't you have some Schieber cheese product to extrude?

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2011, 11:05:56 PM »
Losing to these guys will suck ass

Offline AggieManiac

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2011, 11:06:58 PM »

That's funny coming from a school with a distinguished alum named Sam "Brownback."

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
Re: Wassup Fellas?
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2011, 11:07:36 PM »

:users:

Really want to get this one out of the way.  Hate mid-major BBSers.

Except the UNT guy.  Solid poster.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2011, 11:10:31 PM »
Any of you butt surfers care to talk a little hoops?  I just watched your game with Colorado on ESPN3 and it confirms my suspicions. Your team is average in a laughably overrated Big 12. With the exception of KU, I don't see any Big 12 schools advancing to the sweet 16. Get ready to be taken behind the woodshed Thursday night. I thought USU would have a slight advantage in the front court and a slight disadvantage in the back court. However, I now realize we have a significant advantage in both areas. Combine that with the best coach west of the Mississippi and you have the makings of a real beat down.

That's funny coming from a school with a distinguished alum named Sam "Brownback."
wow :opcat:
what's wrong with having a brown back?

i wish i was surprised, but you are from utah.  probably pretty light and delightful...

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2011, 11:16:41 PM »

:horrorsurprise: :horrorsurprise: :surprised: :facepalm: :popcorn: :opcat: :horrorsurprise:

Offline AggieManiac

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2011, 11:23:47 PM »
Any of you butt surfers care to talk a little hoops?  I just watched your game with Colorado on ESPN3 and it confirms my suspicions. Your team is average in a laughably overrated Big 12. With the exception of KU, I don't see any Big 12 schools advancing to the sweet 16. Get ready to be taken behind the woodshed Thursday night. I thought USU would have a slight advantage in the front court and a slight disadvantage in the back court. However, I now realize we have a significant advantage in both areas. Combine that with the best coach west of the Mississippi and you have the makings of a real beat down.

wow :opcat:
what's wrong with having a brown back?

i wish i was surprised, but you are from utah.  probably pretty light and delightful...

Hey Chingon. When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you.

Offline FranklyFrankYou

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2011, 11:26:16 PM »
Remember the last time USU kicked some ass in the tournament? No?! Wait, neither do I....wait...wait...did BYU file some kind of immediate name change with the NCAA? Would go right a long with their tendency to kick out their best players....