Author Topic: Great news Cats fans: Science proves we are younger, richer and not bandwagon  (Read 216874 times)

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
I was just thinking this morning how much it would suck to be a KU fan. You only get to watch KU sports from December to March. Meanwhile in Titletown, you watch elite athletics from September until the middle of June. We are so blessed.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
I was just thinking this morning how much it would suck to be a KU fan. You only get to watch KU sports from December to March. Meanwhile in Titletown, you watch elite athletics from September until the middle of June. We are so blessed.

Yeah, those sorry saps have to rely on the royals and chiefs.  Can you imagine?!?!?!?!?!?!

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile

Yeah, those sorry saps have to rely on the royals and chiefs.  Can you imagine?!?!?!?!?!?!

Poor lil bro. No wonder Beems has been so butthurt lately.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile

Why would it suck to be a KU or K-State fan?  KU and K-State combined for six Big 12 titles, a Big 12 tournament title, and an NCAA championship this year.  KU football struggled the past few years, but I still get excited for football season in September.  Late Night starts in October, and baseball/track season run through June.  It's a great time to be TSC, but if you want to continue being a butthurt 'tater, be my guest.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Beems just TSC'd you guys and you didn't even see it coming.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
The Miss Kansas for "Miss America" is a KU grad :(

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile

Why would it suck to be a KU or K-State fan?  KU and K-State combined for six Big 12 titles, a Big 12 tournament title, and an NCAA championship this year.  KU football struggled the past few years, but I still get excited for football season in September.  Late Night starts in October, and baseball/track season run through June.  It's a great time to be TSC, but if you want to continue being a butthurt 'tater, be my guest.
:love:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Ever since beems and I hashed it out, I've enjoyed his work on here more. We need him here. It's more fun that way. BTW beems, I had a wedding at Abe and Jakes last night in Lawrence. We hit up quentons sp*, bottleneck, and sandbar. :love: The wedding was suppose to be on the 9th floor of the oread, but the rain came in. :frown:
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 02:32:25 PM by Wackycat08 »

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
Man, life sucks for Big 12 fans that don't live in Kansas and Oklahoma right now.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
guys, i have to be honest.  grapes, ksuck, etc. don't really bother me at all (grapes is lovely actually), but 'taters annoys the eff out of me.  god damn you beems. :curse:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
guys, i have to be honest.  grapes, ksuck, etc. don't really bother me at all (grapes is lovely actually), but 'taters annoys the eff out of me.  god damn you beems. :curse:

yep. 'taters was the move of a skilled bbsing veteran. good job beems.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It's just so flexible:

How bout them taters.

Boy he sure hit a tater there.

You guys try.

Offline HerrSonntag

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
i just thought his 's' key had shorted out and was putting an apostrophe in its place.

Offline yoman

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
I do have to say, while attempting to do something similar on another board what Beems does on this one, I have gained a new found respect for Beems. He truly is BITB. We are so blessed.
I think this yoman guy is on to something....

Offline meSACKwilliams

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile

At least you are an actual fan who genuinely cares. Most KU people/"fans" I know do pull the 'wait till basketball season' card as well as 'oh I just don't like football...its boring' :blah:

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile

Really? You follow the women's track team consistently? Once March is over, KU fans have nothing to look forward to until Late Night.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile

Really? You follow the women's track team consistently? Once March is over, KU fans have nothing to look forward to until Late Night.

You're neglecting April #Champton

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile

Offline owl borland

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
  • I thought hurricane season was over
    • View Profile
GIFSoup

Don't forget your power towel. Bring it to every game

Offline Lucas Scoopsalot

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Great news Cats fans: Science proves we are younger, richer and not bandwagon
« Reply #1196 on: December 18, 2013, 04:10:02 PM »
That's right owl borland, Lawerence is a crap hole and MHK is one of the most exciting places ever.
Luke's stock is rising as Winters continues to validate his greatness. Add Luke and Winters to my list! Also, EMAWBLAST! and Tobias!

Offline owl borland

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
  • I thought hurricane season was over
    • View Profile
Re: Great news Cats fans: Science proves we are younger, richer and not bandwagon
« Reply #1197 on: December 18, 2013, 04:16:22 PM »
im emaw i dont know why it says im a point plankr.
GIFSoup

Don't forget your power towel. Bring it to every game

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: January 27, 2014, 12:00:57 PM »
Lawrence: barren wasteland between Kansas City and Topeka

Manhattan: One of the world's top 7 places to watch sunsets

Truly blessed.

http://green-landscape.com/worlds-top-7-places-to-watch-sunsets/
:adios:

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: January 27, 2014, 12:07:07 PM »
Lawrence: barren wasteland between Kansas City and Topeka

Manhattan: One of the world's top 7 places to watch sunsets

Truly blessed.

http://green-landscape.com/worlds-top-7-places-to-watch-sunsets/

it gets annoying some times. the constant praise, recognition, etc.