Author Topic: Great news Cats fans: Science proves we are younger, richer and not bandwagon  (Read 216897 times)

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
The low self esteem 'taters always come to this thread to vent and unleash their rage after Zero Champ U loses a big game.  It makes them feel better about wearing purple and never winning anything cool.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
An early Tuesday morning start on the Beems Affirmation and Validation month(s) long onslaught.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Is " 'taters" the new Grapes?

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Is " 'taters" the new Grapes?

just checked the phog and sure enough it is. but beems is their ring leader so it makes sense

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I grew up in Lawrence and there are some pretty good restaurants there. Free State, Pachamama's, Teller's, Zen Zero, Buffalo Bob's, The Mad Greek, Papa Keno's just off the top of my head. Some bygone restaurants that I miss there are Tin Pan Alley, Dos hombres, Molly Mcgee's, The Magic Wok, and The Cornucopia.

freestate is fun, pachamamas is a little overrated, tellers is absolute trash in a cool old bank building, zen zero is good but one of their other restaurants (la parilla) is better, buffalo bob's is absolute garbage, mad greek is good, papa kenos is fun but also just slightly above average pizza with no air conditioning.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
I grew up in Lawrence and there are some pretty good restaurants there. Free State, Pachamama's, Teller's, Zen Zero, Buffalo Bob's, The Mad Greek, Papa Keno's just off the top of my head. Some bygone restaurants that I miss there are Tin Pan Alley, Dos hombres, Molly Mcgee's, The Magic Wok, and The Cornucopia.

freestate is fun, pachamamas is a little overrated, tellers is absolute trash in a cool old bank building, zen zero is good but one of their other restaurants (la parilla) is better, buffalo bob's is absolute garbage, mad greek is good, papa kenos is fun but also just slightly above average pizza with no air conditioning.

You sure know a lot about Lawrence.

Online pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
ingredient, great
buffalo wild wings, great
chipotle, great

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline yoman

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Freeb!rd burritos on mass is a pretty decent place to get a California Style Burrito  :dunno:
I think this yoman guy is on to something....

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
I like how all of Lawrence's best restaurants are chains/franchises that serve food a la carte.

This thread could not have taken a better turn.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
this is a true story: freshman year i went to a house party there where everybody had to take their shoes off. i woke up the next morning to leave and somebody stole my rough ridin' pumas.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
this is a true story: freshman year i went to a house party there where everybody had to take their shoes off. i woke up the next morning to leave and somebody stole my rough ridin' pumas.

Lawrence:  Where KSU goes to party.  Better lace 'em up though, or we'll putcha shoes on.

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile

Lawrence:  Where KSU goes to party.  Better lace 'em up though, or we'll putcha shoes on.

Only once every other year when we come to take over Memorial Stadium.

@lopakman

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile

The only time KSU students go to KU is when they're 18 or 19 and can party at the Hawk. Once you're 21, you'd have to be a Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) to choose Mass St over Aggieville.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
The only time KSU students go to KU is when they're 18 or 19 and can party at the Hawk. Once you're 21, you'd have to be a Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) to choose Mass St over Aggieville.

this is actually very true. once i turned 21 (got a fake that worked in manhattan) i had no reason to go to lawrence anymore.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
Fake SD, it's so much more than just a cheesesteak. I mean, that first bite, oh, what heaven that first bite is. The hoagie, carefully-toasted pillow of the angels resting gently below the provolone and steak above. Flavors mingling in a seductive pas de deux. And then, a kick! The most playful little jalapeno bite. Then a congress of grilled onions, peppers, and earthy mushrooms so exquisite. Swirling in your mouth, breaking apart and combining again in a fugue of sweet and savory so delightful. This is no mere sandwich of grilled meat and toasted bread, Fake SD. This is God, speaking to us through food...

HIMYM fan outed.

Online pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
longhorn steakhouse in lawrentucky- haven't eaten there but i hear they pay well

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
longhorn steakhouse in lawrentucky- haven't eaten there but i hear they pay well

i HAVE eaten there... don't know about the pay though.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Fake SD, it's so much more than just a cheesesteak. I mean, that first bite, oh, what heaven that first bite is. The hoagie, carefully-toasted pillow of the angels resting gently below the provolone and steak above. Flavors mingling in a seductive pas de deux. And then, a kick! The most playful little jalapeno bite. Then a congress of grilled onions, peppers, and earthy mushrooms so exquisite. Swirling in your mouth, breaking apart and combining again in a fugue of sweet and savory so delightful. This is no mere sandwich of grilled meat and toasted bread, Fake SD. This is God, speaking to us through food...

HIMYM fan outed.

HIMYM by way of Amadeus, actually.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
everyone shut up

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
 :excited:

Offline HerrSonntag

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
All this, because someone wanted to point out a Stater won Ms. Ks

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Sorry, but anyone that thinks Oxford, MS is a great college town is a huge racist.

Offline Willesgirl

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
I grew up 25 miles from Lawrence the first 18 years of my life and never went there once.  That's how awesome Lawrence is.  I went to Louisberg more times than Lawrence.

Its a trashy town with horrible traffic, terrible infrastructure and a bunch of able bodied bums loitering in what appears to be some kind of swap meet

FSD, that was hilarious, because it's true. It does look like that sometimes.

Offline raquetcat

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
  • ^ I let us down
    • View Profile
All this, because someone wanted to point out a Stater won Ms. Ks
I know right. If you want to discuss the merits of Lawrence take it to the "Lawrence is a trash town, oh wait maybe not" thread. This thread should be used to talk about how great looking, rich, awesome, and great smelling cat fans are.
I'm purple down

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
everyone shut up

love it when sd drops this