Author Topic: Great news Cats fans: Science proves we are younger, richer and not bandwagon  (Read 217825 times)

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
Re: Great news Cats fans: Science proves we are younger, richer and not bandwagon
« Reply #800 on: February 17, 2012, 04:54:19 PM »
Beems, can you walk us through the thought process leading up to the point you decided to post a real picture of yourself holding your headless "girlfriend" (one that just shows her half-bare ass) on a K-State sports message board?  

I'm completely fascinated with this.  :popcorn:

jtksu has been calling this girl "fat" and "o-line sized" for the past 3-4 years or so.  She's an ex-girlfriend who I dated for close to four years while at KU.  I'm simply tired of jtksu calling her fat and pretending like I date fat chicks.  That good enough for you bro?

:dunno:
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 04:56:39 PM by OregonHawk »

Offline Poster formerly known as jthutch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Great news Cats fans: Science proves we are younger, richer and not bandwagon
« Reply #801 on: February 17, 2012, 05:00:28 PM »
 :facepalm:

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: February 17, 2012, 05:19:11 PM »
So do you or don't you date fat chicks?  I'm still confused.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: February 17, 2012, 05:26:53 PM »
godammit, beems. We like having you around here and when you do stupid crap like post your girlfriend's picture it always ends in you getting pi'ed and deleting your account.

STOP DOING THIS. WHO CARES IF SOMEONE ON THE INTERNET SAYS YOU DATE FAT CHICKS.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: February 17, 2012, 05:30:35 PM »
Beems, can you walk us through the thought process leading up to the point you decided to post a real picture of yourself holding your headless "girlfriend" (one that just shows her half-bare ass) on a K-State sports message board? 

I'm completely fascinated with this.  :popcorn:

I was hoping someone would say this. I don't understand it at all.

Also, is that a skirt or shorts? In addition, is she wearing tennis shoes? I can't tell.

As well, I'll admit I have my fair share of jealousy issues, but is it "normal" to lift your girlfriend up so that anyone near can see her ass in all its glory? I would never do this. Maybe Beems sees gfs as trophies to show off and I don't?  :dunno:

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: February 17, 2012, 05:43:46 PM »
godammit, beems. We like having you around here and when you do stupid crap like post your girlfriend's picture it always ends in you getting pi'ed and deleting your account.

Thanks, Rusty.  I will take your advice to heart. 

:thumbs:

I was hoping someone would say this. I don't understand it at all.

Also, is that a skirt or shorts? In addition, is she wearing tennis shoes? I can't tell.

As well, I'll admit I have my fair share of jealousy issues, but is it "normal" to lift your girlfriend up so that anyone near can see her ass in all its glory? I would never do this. Maybe Beems sees gfs as trophies to show off and I don't?  :dunno:

It was the night that KU beat UNC in the Final Four and we were celebrating. 

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: February 17, 2012, 05:56:22 PM »
He's BMWhawk on the phog. I have no idea what drives that guy to take the daily beatings that he gets on goEMAW.

I thought of this quote from KUsports.com for some reason.

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile

jtksu has been calling this girl "fat" and "o-line sized" for the past 3-4 years or so.  She's an ex-girlfriend who I dated for close to four years while at KU.  I'm simply tired of jtksu calling her fat and pretending like I date fat chicks.  That good enough for you bro?

Thanks for the explanation.

Now call my wife fat and see what happens.
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

jtksu has been calling this girl "fat" and "o-line sized" for the past 3-4 years or so.  She's an ex-girlfriend who I dated for close to four years while at KU.  I'm simply tired of jtksu calling her fat and pretending like I date fat chicks.  That good enough for you bro?

your wife is fat.

Offline J

• Katpak'r
  • Just call me "Hollywood"
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: February 18, 2012, 09:49:00 AM »

I just feel like if you looked in some kind of fancy psychology dictionary, you would see this type of behavior under, "Insecurity". Weird stuff, OregonMidget.

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

your wife is fat.

Whatever dude.  That's just like your opinion.  :rolleyes:

See how that's done, Beems?
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: February 19, 2012, 02:54:08 PM »
the strut 'n cut K-State hoes from Wichita. 

:fatty:

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile

your wife is fat.

WHATEV 
PICS OR NO VALIDATION THOSE ARE THE TERMS

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

your wife is fat.

WHATEV 

This.  Your wife is fat until pics prove otherwise. 

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: February 19, 2012, 03:31:21 PM »

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: February 19, 2012, 03:58:31 PM »

if he didn't do stuff like this, we wouldn't like having him around.  catch 22.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: February 19, 2012, 06:53:38 PM »

if he didn't do stuff like this, we wouldn't like having him around.  catch 22.

he was pretty enjoyable immediately after the KU win

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: February 19, 2012, 07:28:10 PM »
It's alright Beems, we've all done some whale-watching in our time.
emaw

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: February 19, 2012, 07:41:08 PM »

jtksu has been calling this girl "fat" and "o-line sized" for the past 3-4 years or so.  She's an ex-girlfriend who I dated for close to four years while at KU.  I'm simply tired of jtksu calling her fat and pretending like I date fat chicks.  That good enough for you bro?

OK, this explains the picture you pm'd me of your penis after I called you a needle dick that one time. Makes sense now.

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: February 19, 2012, 07:46:09 PM »

OK, this explains the picture you pm'd me of your penis after I called you a needle dick that one time. Makes sense now.

lol

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: February 19, 2012, 07:46:27 PM »
:lol:

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: February 19, 2012, 07:49:57 PM »
Ben, you really need to grow some thicker skin if you're going to continue chasing chubbies. 

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: February 19, 2012, 08:37:26 PM »
:horrorsurprise:

Offline J

• Katpak'r
  • Just call me "Hollywood"
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: February 19, 2012, 09:24:02 PM »
 :flush:

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

your wife is fat.

WHATEV 

This.  Your wife is fat until pics prove otherwise.

:jerk:

See how easy this is, Beems?  I mean, how insecure do you have to be to give one single eff what a bunch of anonymous internet doods say or think about you. You just fascinate me to no end. Like a psychologists wet dream.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk