Author Topic: Great news Cats fans: Science proves we are younger, richer and not bandwagon  (Read 216871 times)

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
Re: Great news Cats fans: Science proves we are younger, richer and not bandwagon
« Reply #775 on: February 16, 2012, 12:52:26 AM »
Creepy beems  :clac:

Creepy?  WTF are you talking about?  You're just jealous that I don't have to relegate myself to the strut 'n cut K-State hoes from Wichita. 

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
Re: Great news Cats fans: Science proves we are younger, richer and not bandwagon
« Reply #776 on: February 16, 2012, 01:00:46 AM »
strut 'n cut K-State hoes from Wichita. 

:combofan:

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: February 16, 2012, 06:51:39 AM »
How much weirder is it than making a bunch of crappy K-State videos and dedicating your life to bringing down Bill Self's recruiting reputation?  Just trying to get a feel for what I'm dealing with here, you normal guy, you.   

Ok. let's get one thing straight. His videos are not crappy. every fanbase loves them. it's science.

also, wtf man.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: February 16, 2012, 04:50:10 PM »
How much weirder is it than making a bunch of crappy K-State videos and dedicating your life to bringing down Bill Self's recruiting reputation?  Just trying to get a feel for what I'm dealing with here, you normal guy, you.   

Ok. let's get one thing straight. His videos are not crappy. every fanbase loves them. it's science.

also, wtf man.

:confused:

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: February 16, 2012, 04:53:48 PM »

:lol:

All those renovations and you guys forgot to update your sign. Helms titles are NOT NC's. Aren't KU fans supposed to have HBBIQ?

Helms titles are national titles, not NCAA titles, but you wouldn't know anything about winning national titles being a Hayseed State fan, so I'll let it slide.

It just shows you everything you need to know about Kansas.  If they claimed 3, they would still have infinity bragging rights over K State and Missouri in terms of national titles, but their egos are so fragile they feel the need to inflate the total.  I mean, 3-0 is still pretty far ahead.  

It has nothing to do with K-State or Mizzou.  We honor our national champions, whether it's Helms titles or NCAA titles.  Just because we weren't alive when the '22 and '23 teams were around doesn't mean they don't deserve recognition.  It's kind of amazing how much it bothers you guys. 

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #780 on: February 16, 2012, 04:59:09 PM »
Creepy beems  :clac:

Creepy?  WTF are you talking about?  You're just jealous that I don't have to relegate myself to the strut 'n cut K-State hoes from Wichita. 
  :love:

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: February 16, 2012, 06:50:14 PM »
In the two Helms title seasons, KU played a combined 4 games outside of the Missouri Valley conference (3-1 record) that stretched through Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas and Oklahoma.  The league included Drake, Grinnell, and Wash U (St. Louis).  KU did extremely well, but calling it a "National Title" is absurd.  It was a regional, or better yet, a league title*.

*shared with Mizzou in the 1921-'22 season.
:adios:

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: February 16, 2012, 10:23:37 PM »
In the two Helms title seasons, KU played a combined 4 games outside of the Missouri Valley conference (3-1 record) that stretched through Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas and Oklahoma.  The league included Drake, Grinnell, and Wash U (St. Louis).  KU did extremely well, but calling it a "National Title" is absurd.  It was a regional, or better yet, a league title*.

*shared with Mizzou in the 1921-'22 season.

You could say the same thing about pretty much every college football title that predated the BCS.  There were years when up to five different teams won "national titles."  I don't think those schools are going to go back and erase them from the history books, though I could be wrong. 

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: February 16, 2012, 10:53:22 PM »
How fat is the OSU alum, Beems?  :pray: you're not still banging oline sized bitches, right?

Just huge, jt.  Like the last girlfriend (who weighed 105 lbs). 

:rolleyes:

Holy crap.  What the eff just happened here?  Beems in some sort of hyper validation mode.  This can't be healthy.  :frown:
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: February 16, 2012, 11:12:15 PM »
I mean Beems as a casanova myself, I can appreciate a nice filly here and there, but you've opened yourself to a PhotoShop nightmare here. T's and P's.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
did beems really just post a picture of his girlfriend and subtly drop how much she weighs? holy crap.

He has done that with every girlfriend believe it or not

Offline JKEYS

• Combo-Fan
  • Winner of the 2013 Ed's NCAA Challenge (RESPECT!)
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: February 17, 2012, 08:04:22 AM »
How fat is the OSU alum, Beems?  :pray: you're not still banging oline sized bitches, right?

Holy crap.  What the eff just happened here?  Beems in some sort of hyper validation mode.  This can't be healthy.  :frown:

This right here...this is what makes this place awesome.  Thanks Beems!  Looking forward to the future renditions of this photo.
Kansas City SEO consulting.

Offline broXcore

• Katpak'r
  • cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: February 17, 2012, 08:11:07 AM »
this is what i pay for!

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: February 17, 2012, 09:43:53 AM »

That girl desperately wants to be put down and go on her way.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: February 17, 2012, 09:55:36 AM »
What a shitty adidas jacket, i'm soo happy we're a nike school.  :kstategrad:

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: February 17, 2012, 09:56:36 AM »

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: February 17, 2012, 09:57:12 AM »

Is that Todd Reesing?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: February 17, 2012, 10:00:31 AM »
If goEMAW.com's BMW-related threads were a movie franchise, we'd be getting horrible reviews right now for the sequels being the same thing over and over again.  Catmatt, thoughts?

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: February 17, 2012, 10:42:05 AM »
He's posting real pictures of himself and his girlfriend on the sports message board of an in-state rival.  My goodness!  It just doesn't get anymore mentally unstable than that.  goEMAW.com has clearly planted a flag in Beems head.
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline J

• Katpak'r
  • Just call me "Hollywood"
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: February 17, 2012, 11:09:28 AM »
OMG Beems you are short! (Forever manlet) :flush:

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #795 on: February 17, 2012, 11:53:36 AM »

Is that Todd Reesing?

not sure what to think about all of this, really feeling a range of emotions including but not limited too :lol: :confused: :horrorsurprise: :facepalm: :cry: :ohno:

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: February 17, 2012, 01:19:36 PM »
Is that Todd Reesing?

:lol: <-- Me

:jerk: <--Beems

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: February 17, 2012, 03:43:48 PM »
 :flush:

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: February 17, 2012, 03:56:50 PM »

Your Nike jerseys are awful.  Those greys are absolutely hideous, and highlight every sweat stain on Gipson's fat, flabby body.  Plus you guys wear purple. 

:flush:

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: February 17, 2012, 04:14:03 PM »
Beems, can you walk us through the thought process leading up to the point you decided to post a real picture of yourself holding your headless "girlfriend" (one that just shows her half-bare ass) on a K-State sports message board? 

I'm completely fascinated with this.  :popcorn: