Author Topic: Great news Cats fans: Science proves we are younger, richer and not bandwagon  (Read 216908 times)

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Great news Cats fans: Science proves we are younger, richer and not bandwagon
« Reply #725 on: February 15, 2012, 08:42:50 PM »
Beems.  4000+ posts explaining how he doesn't care about KState. 

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
Re: Great news Cats fans: Science proves we are younger, richer and not bandwagon
« Reply #726 on: February 15, 2012, 08:43:34 PM »
So those were all cash contributions?   K-State raised $110 million, of course I understand those weren't all cash or cash equivalent contributions,  and you're off by $70 million on K-State's permanent endowment, and total endowment assets are nearly $550 million.

someone has to defend KU when there's a 29 page thread calling all of us poor and trying to pretend like K-State is just swimming in cash.

Do you really think this way? So weird.

How much weirder is it than making a bunch of crappy K-State videos and dedicating your life to bringing down Bill Self's recruiting reputation?  Just trying to get a feel for what I'm dealing with here, you normal guy, you.  

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: February 15, 2012, 08:44:33 PM »
I also fully understand why you're in fully blown validation and affirmation mode . . . everything you were gloating about 2 years except for ku men's basketball has been burned to the ground.   Now ku athletics just hopes it can get all the bills paid and needs the welfare like direct support from the university and the compulsory fees the students are forced to pay in order barely finish in the black.

Meanwhile K-State athletics has $36 million in net revenues the past two years and had raised $45 million in private contributions in just 2 years.   Easily outpacing ku athletics over that same time period.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: February 15, 2012, 08:46:13 PM »
So those were all cash contributions?   K-State raised $110 million, of course I understand those weren't all cash or cash equivalent contributions,  and you're off by $70 million on K-State's permanent endowment, and total endowment assets are nearly $550 million.

someone has to defend KU when there's a 29 page thread calling all of us poor and trying to pretend like K-State is just swimming in cash.

How much weirder is it than making a bunch of crappy K-State videos and dedicating your life to bringing down Bill Self's recruiting reputation?  Just trying to get a feel for what I'm dealing with here, you normal guy, you.  

Man, you really hate that video. Why would you let something that upset you so much? It's just a dumb video I made for fun. No offense but you are a weird person.

Online pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: February 15, 2012, 08:49:45 PM »

How much weirder is it than making a bunch of crappy K-State videos and dedicating your life to bringing down Bill Self's recruiting reputation?  Just trying to get a feel for what I'm dealing with here, you normal guy, you.   

Man, you really hate that video. Why would you let something that upset you so much? It's just a dumb video I made for fun. No offense but you are a weird person.

you guys have a common hobby, BBS'n.  why not let that serve as your olive branch that you both can share and enjoy instead of perpetuating this cycle of violence?  do you even know what a cycle of violence is? 

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: February 15, 2012, 08:53:22 PM »

How much weirder is it than making a bunch of crappy K-State videos and dedicating your life to bringing down Bill Self's recruiting reputation?  Just trying to get a feel for what I'm dealing with here, you normal guy, you.   

you guys have a common hobby, BBS'n.  why not let that serve as your olive branch that you both can share and enjoy instead of perpetuating this cycle of violence?  do you even know what a cycle of violence is? 

I love BMW. He's great. But he is pretty weird.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: February 15, 2012, 08:53:35 PM »
I also fully understand why you're in fully blown validation and affirmation mode . . . everything you were gloating about 2 years except for ku men's basketball has been burned to the ground.   Now ku athletics just hopes it can get all the bills paid and needs the welfare like direct support from the university and the compulsory fees the students are forced to pay in order barely finish in the black.

Meanwhile K-State athletics has $36 million in net revenues the past two years and had raised $45 million in private contributions in just 2 years.   Easily outpacing ku athletics over that same time period.

Pffffttttt... this thread is one big defense mechanism that you guys bust out whenever you want to keep your egos from shattering.  K-State basketball is NIT-bound and you just got 44-3'ed on your homecourt again, so now it's time to take a break from reality and focus on those warm, fuzzy net revenue numbers.  Nevermind that KU just spent over $100 million on athletic facilities over the past several years and has much better, more modern facilities than K-State.  Nevermind that KU is only the 2nd school besides Florida to win a national title in basketball and a BCS Bowl in football in the same season.  You guys went to the Cotton Bowl and fired up the hayseeds, and now you're finally coming close to competing with KU financially.  Too bad Turner Gill is gone and KU's football revenue will return to normal in the coming seasons.  Too bad you guys still don't have anything to show for all of that hard work when it comes to the trophy case.  Too bad LHC Bill Snyder can't live forever.  

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: February 15, 2012, 08:55:15 PM »

I could give two shits whether or not you think I'm weird.  I like who I am and I like my life.  You are nothing more than a butthurt hayseed who makes crappy K-State videos.  Must be awesome being so normal and bland.

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: February 15, 2012, 08:56:16 PM »

Pffffttttt... this thread is one big defense mechanism that you guys bust out whenever you want to keep your egos from shattering.  K-State basketball is NIT-bound and you just got 44-3'ed on your homecourt again, so now it's time to take a break from reality and focus on those warm, fuzzy net revenue numbers.  Nevermind that KU just spent over $100 million on athletic facilities over the past several years and has much better, more modern facilities than K-State.  Nevermind that KU is only the 2nd school besides Florida to win a national title in basketball and a BCS Bowl in football in the same season.  You guys went to the Cotton Bowl and fired up the hayseeds, and now you're finally coming close to competing with KU financially.  Too bad Turner Gill is gone and KU's football revenue will return to normal in the coming seasons.  Too bad you guys still don't have anything to show for all of that hard work when it comes to the trophy case.  Too bad LHC LHC Bill Snyder can't live forever.  

Do you know what modern means?

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: February 15, 2012, 08:57:41 PM »
How fat is the OSU alum, Beems?  :pray: you're not still banging oline sized bitches, right?

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #735 on: February 15, 2012, 08:58:46 PM »

I could give two shits whether or not you think I'm weird.  I like who I am and I like my life.  You are nothing more than a butthurt hayseed who makes crappy K-State videos.  Must be awesome being so normal and bland.

Did you see the "Family Matters" intro video?

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: February 15, 2012, 09:01:26 PM »

Pffffttttt... this thread is one big defense mechanism that you guys bust out whenever you want to keep your egos from shattering.  K-State basketball is NIT-bound and you just got 44-3'ed on your homecourt again, so now it's time to take a break from reality and focus on those warm, fuzzy net revenue numbers.  Nevermind that KU just spent over $100 million on athletic facilities over the past several years and has much better, more modern facilities than K-State.  Nevermind that KU is only the 2nd school besides Florida to win a national title in basketball and a BCS Bowl in football in the same season.  You guys went to the Cotton Bowl and fired up the hayseeds, and now you're finally coming close to competing with KU financially.  Too bad Turner Gill is gone and KU's football revenue will return to normal in the coming seasons.  Too bad you guys still don't have anything to show for all of that hard work when it comes to the trophy case.  Too bad LHC LHC LHC Bill Snyder can't live forever.  

Ummm... yes.  KU has modern facilities across the board.  Just built new/modern football facilities, basketball facilities, baseball facilities, rowing facilities, softball facilities, soccer facilities, etc, all within the past 4-5 years.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: February 15, 2012, 09:02:32 PM »

He's mad because I'm clownsuiting this entire board and shattering egos left and right. 

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: February 15, 2012, 09:03:59 PM »

Pffffttttt... this thread is one big defense mechanism that you guys bust out whenever you want to keep your egos from shattering.  K-State basketball is NIT-bound and you just got 44-3'ed on your homecourt again, so now it's time to take a break from reality and focus on those warm, fuzzy net revenue numbers.  Nevermind that KU just spent over $100 million on athletic facilities over the past several years and has much better, more modern facilities than K-State.  Nevermind that KU is only the 2nd school besides Florida to win a national title in basketball and a BCS Bowl in football in the same season.  You guys went to the Cotton Bowl and fired up the hayseeds, and now you're finally coming close to competing with KU financially.  Too bad Turner Gill is gone and KU's football revenue will return to normal in the coming seasons.  Too bad you guys still don't have anything to show for all of that hard work when it comes to the trophy case.  Too bad LHC LHC LHC LHC Bill Snyder can't live forever.  

Ummm... yes.  KU has modern facilities across the board.  Just built new/modern football facilities, basketball facilities, baseball facilities, rowing facilities, softball facilities, soccer facilities, etc, all within the past 4-5 years.

KU's football "stadium" and basketball barnhouse are not modern.  They smell bad and will probably fall apart any day now.  Modern,  :lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: February 15, 2012, 09:09:23 PM »
It's not 2008 anymore . . . ku football is back to being the worst football program in the conference, having only won 6 conference games in 4 years and finishing dead last the last 3 years.  

K-State athletics is now allowed to aggressively pursue any and all donors, unlike in the past . . . that's why it has raised $45 million in private contributions in the last 2 years.  

Much of what ku built for football was simply to duplicate what everyone else in the Big and BCS already had, and a huge chunk that was spent on AFH was to keep it from falling down and bringing it up to code.     The $100 million that K-State is in the process spending right now is going towards all NET NEW facilities.    Not to mention all the upgrades to all the other athletic facilities. 

"Modern Facilities" is not running tracks inside football stadiums.   But hey, ku is going to get that "olympic village" built some day, we're headed towards a decade on the drawing board for that one. 

Online Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: February 15, 2012, 09:10:35 PM »
For everyone who was concerned about us not making the tournament, Beems just predicted us to go to the NIT, so we're good.  :thumbsup:

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: February 15, 2012, 09:16:15 PM »
ut hey, ku is going to get that "olympic village" built some day, we're headed towards a decade on the drawing board for that one.

wait, they never built that?  beems confirm?

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: February 15, 2012, 09:17:26 PM »

Pffffttttt... this thread is one big defense mechanism that you guys bust out whenever you want to keep your egos from shattering.  K-State basketball is NIT-bound and you just got 44-3'ed on your homecourt again, so now it's time to take a break from reality and focus on those warm, fuzzy net revenue numbers.  Nevermind that KU just spent over $100 million on athletic facilities over the past several years and has much better, more modern facilities than K-State.  Nevermind that KU is only the 2nd school besides Florida to win a national title in basketball and a BCS Bowl in football in the same season.  You guys went to the Cotton Bowl and fired up the hayseeds, and now you're finally coming close to competing with KU financially.  Too bad Turner Gill is gone and KU's football revenue will return to normal in the coming seasons.  Too bad you guys still don't have anything to show for all of that hard work when it comes to the trophy case.  Too bad LHC LHC LHC LHC LHC Bill Snyder can't live forever.  

KU's football "stadium" and basketball barnhouse are not modern.  They smell bad and will probably fall apart any day now.  Modern,  :lol:

Wow... good one.  I guess the $42 million they just put into AFH didn't get much press out in Hayseed, KS.   

http://sneakhype.com/architecture/2009/10/allen-fieldhouse-renovations-look-dope.html

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: February 15, 2012, 09:19:54 PM »

He's mad because I'm clownsuiting this entire board and shattering egos left and right. 

STOP CLOWNSUITING THE BOARD AND EGOS OR WHATEVER.   :curse:

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: February 15, 2012, 09:20:22 PM »
AFH RENOVATIONS LOOK DOPE!

Online Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: February 15, 2012, 09:22:55 PM »

:lol:

All those renovations and you guys forgot to update your sign. Helms titles are NOT NC's. Aren't KU fans supposed to have HBBIQ?

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: February 15, 2012, 09:23:25 PM »
It's not 2008 anymore . . . ku football is back to being the worst football program in the conference, having only won 6 conference games in 4 years and finishing dead last the last 3 years.  

K-State athletics is now allowed to aggressively pursue any and all donors, unlike in the past . . . that's why it has raised $45 million in private contributions in the last 2 years.  

Much of what ku built for football was simply to duplicate what everyone else in the Big and BCS already had, and a huge chunk that was spent on AFH was to keep it from falling down and bringing it up to code.     The $100 million that K-State is in the process spending right now is going towards all NET NEW facilities.    Not to mention all the upgrades to all the other athletic facilities. 

"Modern Facilities" is not running tracks inside football stadiums.   But hey, ku is going to get that "olympic village" built some day, we're headed towards a decade on the drawing board for that one. 

Your athletic facilities are still on the drawing board.  KU has already completed over $100 million in construction over the past few years, while K-State has just now scrounged up enough money for a basketball facility.  And there's one thing you guys will never have - a national championship trophy.  Enjoy those soil judging titles, grapes.  That's the best you can ever hope for.  

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: February 15, 2012, 09:24:11 PM »

All those renovations and you guys forgot to update your sign. Helms titles are NOT NC's. Aren't KU fans supposed to have HBBIQ?

Helms titles are national titles, not NCAA titles, but you wouldn't know anything about winning national titles being a Hayseed State fan, so I'll let it slide.

Online Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: February 15, 2012, 09:25:14 PM »

Helms titles are national titles, not NCAA titles, but you wouldn't know anything about winning national titles being a Hayseed State fan, so I'll let it slide.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

At some point, it's just sad.

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: February 15, 2012, 09:25:45 PM »

Sweet hallway renovations Beems  :thumbsup:  DOPE!