Author Topic: Great news Cats fans: Science proves we are younger, richer and not bandwagon  (Read 216864 times)

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Playing AAU ball, the current weather in Portland, $2 mill trust fund.

All true.  Next.

The sizable donation you were going to make to goEMAW BBBS.  I don't have a dog in your fight with Limestone, but let's not let down the kids.

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
12-1... KU fans might start hating us more than UThorn fans

beems hates that his school sucks at everything  :lol:

KU has the most wins of any program in college basketball over the past five years, and has only lost to your program three times in the last 15+ years. 

congrats on moderate suck-cess in one sport beems.  12-1, richer, younger, healthier, etc, etc...  :excited:

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile

All true.  Next.

Lies...Compounded by more lies.

You're pathological, Beems!

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile

All true.  Next.

The sizable donation you were going to make to goEMAW BBBS.  I don't have a dog in your fight with Limestone, but let's not let down the kids.

The trust fund doesn't work like a checking account, but I will definitely make a donation to goEMAW once I get back from vacation next month.  Is there a deadline?  

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

All true.  Next.

The trust fund doesn't work like a checking account, but I will definitely make a donation to goEMAW once I get back from vacation next month.  Is there a deadline? 

If it's in by the end of June, you should be fine.  BBBS is pretty much done promoting it, but they keep the donation site up at least through June, maybe into July.

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile

All true.  Next.

The trust fund doesn't work like a checking account, but I will definitely make a donation to goEMAW once I get back from vacation next month.  Is there a deadline?  

his trust fund doesn't work like a checking account, yet he cant make a donation until he gets back home to dig up some dollars out of his sand box.  pfft

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

All true.  Next.

With that AAU ball experience under your belt, why couldn't you make your HS team?

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

All true.  Next.

Okay, it's obvious you're just trying to get under my skin, but I'm not lying about any of that stuff.  

1.  I played for an AAU program as a youngster called the 76'ers.  I was one of two white players on the entire team.

2.  I have a trust fund with over $2 million in it, which paid my tuition for KU, and will pay for my kid's tuition.  

3.  The weather today in the Portland area was perfect.  About 70-75 degrees, sunny, a nice cool ocean breeze, with a fresh scent of Douglas Firs in the air.  

Believe what you want, though.  I have no reason to lie to any of you redneck hayseeds... about anything.  

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile

All true.  Next.

Okay, it's obvious you're just trying to get under my skin, but I'm not lying about any of that stuff.  

1.  I played for an AAU program as a youngster called the 76'ers.  I was one of two white players on the entire team.

2.  I have a trust fund with over $2 million in it, which paid my tuition for KU, and will pay for my kid's tuition.  

3.  The weather today in the Portland area was perfect.  About 70-75 degrees, sunny, a nice cool ocean breeze, with a fresh scent of Douglas Firs in the air.  

Believe what you want, though.  I have no reason to lie to any of you redneck hayseeds... about anything.  

well there you have it...one of 2 white guys.  should have just said that from the beginning

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

All true.  Next.

With that AAU ball experience under your belt, why couldn't you make your HS team?

I quit the team after sophomore year.  

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
12-1.  :users:

Is that why "being a KSU fan really sucks?" 

:confused:

Yes.  KSU should have swept the pathetic programs at ku 13-0

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
12-1.  :users:

Is that why "being a KSU fan really sucks?" 

:confused:

Yes.  KSU should have swept the pathetic programs at ku 13-0

Congrats on not sucking as much as KU does in football and the non-revenue sports.  Wake me up when you guys actually with a Big 12 title.

:zzz:

Offline wildcat1979

• Fan
    • View Profile

All true.  Next.

Your 3000 posts help to back up your point that you don't care what anyone here thinks... :jerk:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
12-1 just killing the lyin king.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

All true.  Next.

Your 3000 posts help to back up your point that you don't care what anyone here thinks... :jerk:

I enjoy reading this board, along with a lot of the posters here.  I don't let the fact that a few butt hurt K-State fans don't like me because I'm a KU fan scare me away, although there have been times when I've considered leaving for good.  

:ck:

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile

All true.  Next.

And next month you'll be vacationing with Richard Branson on his private island.

We've heard it all before, Beems.  We've heard it all before.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

All true.  Next.

And next month you'll be vacationing with Richard Branson on his private island.

Nah, I'll just be in Austin, TX partying it up with friends and family. 

:love:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

We've heard it all before, Beems.  We've heard it all before.

Nah, I'll just be in Austin, TX partying it up with friends and family. 

:love:

Get the trust fund/donation thing squared away before you start partying.

Offline wildcat1979

• Fan
    • View Profile

[/quote]

And next month Richard Branson will be vacationing with you on your private island.

[/quote]

fyp

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Lyin King can't get 12-1 out if his head.

I tell you what Lyin King, give $250 to BBBS (drop in the bucket for anyone who has a trust fund that size) and I will admit you aren't another broke ku fan.

Ps.  Your idea of "vacation" is Texas in May?

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I tell you what Lyin King, give $250 to BBBS (drop in the bucket for anyone who has a trust fund that size) and I will admit you aren't another broke ku fan.

Ps.  Your idea of "vacation" is Texas in May?

Why would I drop $250 on a board that pretty much hates me?  And Austin, TX in June is a good place to be. 

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Ps.  Your idea of "vacation" is Texas in May?

Why would I drop $250 on a board that pretty much hates me?  And Austin, TX in June is a good place to be. 

:ck: isn't the right emoticon for the "dunno/shoulder shrug" tone you're trying to use.

Now, you realize the donations are going to Big Brothers Big Sisters, not goEMAW, right?

As for reasons:

Tax deductions (comes in handy when dealing with the large income figures you're burdened with).
At least one other squawk has donated.
AFAIK, only one kid in all of the Sedgwick BBBS program hates you.
You promised, and you don't want to give LSOC another reason to call you a liar.

Need more?

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trim, I will donate asap.  It won't be $250, but I'll do what I can.

Offline ew2x4

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I can't tell if Ben just likes the pain, or he just really really wants to be our friend.