Author Topic: Great news Cats fans: Science proves we are younger, richer and not bandwagon  (Read 217818 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Prob be faster to start listing the things we aren't superior in rather than tacking on to the long list of things we are superior in.   :dunno:

I've compiled the entire list below:

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
Prob be faster to start listing the things we aren't superior in rather than tacking on to the long list of things we are superior in.   :dunno:

I dunno, they are pretty good at pushing their busted ass cars out of intersections....although considering Quat fans' superior fitness level, I'm not convinced we would be better if the need ever arised (lol at that possibility).
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile

I dunno, they are pretty good at pushing their busted ass cars out of intersections....although considering Quat fans' superior fitness level, I'm not convinced we would be better if the need ever arised (lol at that possibility).

I got tired of the slow commutes because of their broken down cars so I bought a helicopter.  In talks with HR about parking this afternoon.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
I imagine that there will be some studies coming out in the near future that prove KU fans are better at rotating tires, changing brakes, cleaning toilets, pouring concrete etc...

Offline wildcat1979

• Fan
    • View Profile
I imagine that there will be some studies coming out in the near future that prove KU fans are better at rotating tires, changing brakes, cleaning toilets, pouring concrete etc...

That's crazy.  Their fans can't change a tire.

Offline wildcat1979

• Fan
    • View Profile
This thread reminds me of our last game against them.  I overheard the bus boys a McCormick & Schmick's talking about how bad they would kill us.  I passed them in the bar as we were leaving after the game and they looked  :bawl:

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
I'm going to party hard this weekend, wake up the next morning not hungover, run a few miles and lift some weights, and then count my stupid amount of money the rest of the day. Why? Because I'm a K-State fan and I can.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 01:53:20 PM by Scary Smart »

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
Riley County also had significantly lower rates for teen births and motor vehicle deaths. Ninety percent of residents had a high-school degree and 77 percent reported some college. Higher education rates generally coincide with better incomes and better health.

JFC, put under the microscope of science, and KSU is just the best.

I'm going to go out for a nice run, some crunches in the park than lunch at Capital Grille.  May swing by Halls for a new suit.

Let's stop by Classic Cup for some coffee after work. Nice to have a cup of joe before my 5 minute drive home to Mission Hills.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

You forgot:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Riley County also had significantly lower rates for teen births and motor vehicle deaths. Ninety percent of residents had a high-school degree and 77 percent reported some college. Higher education rates generally coincide with better incomes and better health.

I'm going to go out for a nice run, some crunches in the park than lunch at Capital Grille.  May swing by Halls for a new suit.

Let's stop by Classic Cup for some coffee after work. Nice to have a cup of joe before my 5 minute drive home to Mission Hills.

Have you tried their new lobster eggs benedict?  Always swing by after my morning run around Loose.

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile

Have you tried their new lobster eggs benedict?  Always swing by after my morning run around Loose.

Mrs. ETP had that the other day. She said it was great. I stick with the ham frittata. Then I tip generally about 75% of the cost. Great guys and gals down there.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

Mrs. ETP had that the other day. She said it was great. I stick with the ham frittata. Then I tip generally about 75% of the cost. Great guys and gals down there.

I like that on weekends with some fancy champagne. 

I am not sure how much I tip.  I have a tab and just let them write in what they think is fair when banker settles it up.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Do you guys ever get tired of watching the serving staff fist fight each other over who gets to wait on you?  Can't count how many times my server recited the specials while sporting a fresh shiner.

Offline MeatSauce

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Do you guys ever get tired of watching the serving staff fist fight each other over who gets to wait on you?  Can't count how many times my server recited the specials while sporting a fresh shiner.
you notice the help? New money?  :nono:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
you notice the help? New money?  :nono:

I prefer if they avoid eye contact.

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It's pretty hard to not notice the help when the brawl spills out of the kitchen guys.  And, despite my incredible wealth, I am a man of the people. 

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
KU alumni:

http://www.payscale.com/research/US/School=University_of_Kansas/Salary

Salary Ranges by Job:

Architect   $41,621 - $64,544 
Attorney / Lawyer   $50,942 - $118,007   
Financial Analyst      $43,930 - $53,147   
Executive Director, Non-Profit Organization   $44,547 - $65,043   
Project Manager, Construction   $59,495 - $96,683

Popular Degrees     Salary Range

Bachelor of Arts (BA/AB)   $39,000 - $92,000
Bachelor of Science (BS/BSc/SB), Computer Science (CS)   $50,250 - $119,792
Master of Social Work (MSW)   $37,000 - $77,500
Bachelor of Science (BS/BSc/SB), Journalism and Mass Communication   $38,898 - $98,264
Bachelor of Science (BS)   $61,042 - $103,177

Popular Companies     Salary Range

University of Kansas   $34,960 - $70,750
Sprint Nextel Corporation   $63,846 - $98,121
Cerner Corporation   $45,500 - $70,000
Garmin International   $71,228 - $93,667
Burns & Mcdonnell   $62,750 - $86,500

Popular Cities     Salary Range

Kansas City, Missouri   $42,896 - $79,102
Overland Park, Kansas   $40,632 - $79,445
Kansas City, Kansas   $42,151 - $81,375
Lawrence, Kansas   $33,268 - $53,511
Chicago, Illinois   $48,063 - $79,544

Student Gender:

Male: 53% 
Female: 47%

K-State alumni:

http://www.payscale.com/research/US/School=Kansas_State_University_%28KSU%29/Salary

Salary Ranges by Job:

Veterinarian   $51,408 - $72,046     
Project Manager, Construction   $54,351 - $86,610   
Mechanical Engineer   $53,453 - $67,506   
Architect $49,824 - $61,424
Software Engineer   $59,926 - $68,752

Popular Degrees     Salary Range

Bachelor of Science (BS)   $41,500 - $71,469
Bachelor of Architecture (b.arch)  $45,138 - $77,882
Master of Science (MS)   $59,000 - $78,812
Bachelor of Science (BS/BSc/SB), Business Administration   $44,169 - $57,000
Bachelor of Science (BS/BSc/SB), Construction Management   $58,585 - $88,510

Popular Companies     Salary Range

Kansas State University (KSU)   $41,598 - $55,042
Honeywell International Inc   $70,811 - $90,000
U.S. Army   $31,444 - $60,363
Perceptive Software, Inc.   $42,000 - $63,214
Cerner Corporation   $41,494 - $67,950

Popular Cities     Salary Range

Kansas City, Missouri   $43,980 - $75,156
Wichita, Kansas   $43,524 - $72,953
Overland Park, Kansas   $41,070 - $76,466
Manhattan, Kansas   $35,634 - $61,107
Kansas City, Kansas   $39,005 - $68,937

Student Gender:

Men:  63%
Women:  37%

In summary, KU alums make more money, get better jobs, relocate to cities outside the state of Kansas, and have close to a 1:1 male/female ratio. 

:love:  :love:  :love:

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The fact that the U.S. Army is the third most popular company for K-State alums is effing hilarious.  So poor. 

:lol:

Offline fatty fat fat

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
we are the same school dumbass.

limestone is arrogant regarding ku because he somehow believes his law school is better than ku's.

that's why he constantly jabs at ku. and guess what, people in oregon probably think you are a hayseed because you attended a school in kansas.

Offline wiley

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
it's easy to be emaw when EMAW is at your doorstep - FFF

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
Ben was spending all day googling to come up with THAT. :lol:
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
we are the same school dumbass.

limestone is arrogant regarding ku because he somehow believes his law school is better than ku's.

that's why he constantly jabs at ku. and guess what, people in oregon probably think you are a hayseed because you attended a school in kansas.

That's like saying Oregon and Oregon State are the same school.  It's just not true. 

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Not really a good comparison.  Both Oregon and OSU are nike schools.  Maybe a better comparison would be Oregon and Portland St.?  (Though I'm not entirely sure PSU would slum with the adidas people.)

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Not really a good comparison.  Both Oregon and OSU are nike schools.  Maybe a better comparison would be Oregon and Portland St.?  (Though I'm not entirely sure PSU would slum with the adidas people.)

adidas pays KU a sh*t ton more than Nike is paying K-State.  Way to dig yourself another hole.

Offline fatty fat fat

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
oregon state has an engineering school, oregon has a med school.