Author Topic: Took Wally Home From the Bars Last Night  (Read 11958 times)

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
Took Wally Home From the Bars Last Night
« on: March 06, 2011, 02:00:01 PM »
I'll now field your questions.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
Re: Took Wally Home From the Bars Last Night
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2011, 02:01:30 PM »
Is he going to be a kstate cat again next season?

Is he not going to suck next season?

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2011, 02:01:39 PM »
Could you please explain every detail of what lead up to this and what he said and what he looked like and what happened and other stuff?

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2011, 02:01:50 PM »
Did you spit or swallow?

Offline The_chicken

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2011, 02:01:55 PM »
I'm guessing whiny, girly drunk.

:bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2011, 02:04:53 PM »
you and your boys should have taken him to some field and beat his face in and then left him

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2011, 02:07:18 PM »
I was sitting in my DD car next to the commerce ATM waiting on a fellow goEMAW'er (Doomkatz).  There was a group of guys there, one of which looked like he was about ready to puke.  I rolled down the window and tried to offer some advice ("just let it out man.  release those demons, etc.) much to the chagrin of his friends.  As this is going on, Wally Judge strolls by and I say something like "sup wally," he answers something like "hey," and continues walking.  Moments later he returns and asks for a ride.  The driver just about flips out and shouts "YES!"  He and his sister hop in.  He quickly tells us that she is hammered and might need a puke bag.  We hand him the empty burger king cup in the front seat.

He mostly keeps to himself, but the driver asked him if he was coming back next season and he says "I don't know."  He was mostly quiet, but said "thanks" about 12 times.  

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2011, 02:10:04 PM »
I was sitting in my DD car next to the commerce ATM waiting on a fellow goEMAW'er (Doomkatz).  There was a group of guys there, one of which looked like he was about ready to puke.  I rolled down the window and tried to offer some advice ("just let it out man.  release those demons, etc.) much to the chagrin of his friends.  As this is going on, Wally Judge strolls by and I say something like "sup wally," he answers something like "hey," and continues walking.  Moments later he returns and asks for a ride.  The driver just about flips out and shouts "YES!"  He and his sister hop in.  He quickly tells us that she is hammered and might need a puke bag.  We hand him the empty burger king cup in the front seat.

He mostly keeps to himself, but the driver asked him if he was coming back next season and he says "I don't know."  He was mostly quiet, but said "thanks" about 12 times.  

:runaway:

Offline Fuktard

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2011, 02:12:59 PM »
I was sitting in my DD car next to the commerce ATM waiting on a fellow goEMAW'er (Doomkatz).  There was a group of guys there, one of which looked like he was about ready to puke.  I rolled down the window and tried to offer some advice ("just let it out man.  release those demons, etc.) much to the chagrin of his friends.  As this is going on, Wally Judge strolls by and I say something like "sup wally," he answers something like "hey," and continues walking.  Moments later he returns and asks for a ride.  The driver just about flips out and shouts "YES!"  He and his sister hop in.  He quickly tells us that she is hammered and might need a puke bag.  We hand him the empty burger king cup in the front seat.

He mostly keeps to himself, but the driver asked him if he was coming back next season and he says "I don't know."  He was mostly quiet, but said "thanks" about 12 times. 

You are really shitty at building suspense, making yourself out to be a big shot with elite info and then dripping it out in very small increments while people beg for more.  Jezus dude, you just spilled everything in one post....go check Cripps2009 (or any loser on gpc) on how to do it.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2011, 02:16:10 PM »

You are really shitty at building suspense, making yourself out to be a big shot with elite info and then dripping it out in very small increments while people beg for more.  Jezus dude, you just spilled everything in one post....go check Cripps2009 (or any loser on gpc) on how to do it.
Well you are a really shitty poster, so blow me.

EDIT:  Sorry that was a little harsh.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2011, 02:16:28 PM »
Never hire this guy as a:

Investigative Reporter
Test Developer
Private Eye
Detective
Interrogator
Witness

Offline kcchiefdav

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2011, 02:17:48 PM »
I was sitting in my DD car next to the commerce ATM waiting on a fellow goEMAW'er (Doomkatz).  There was a group of guys there, one of which looked like he was about ready to puke.  I rolled down the window and tried to offer some advice ("just let it out man.  release those demons, etc.) much to the chagrin of his friends.  As this is going on, Wally Judge strolls by and I say something like "sup wally," he answers something like "hey," and continues walking.  Moments later he returns and asks for a ride.  The driver just about flips out and shouts "YES!"  He and his sister hop in.  He quickly tells us that she is hammered and might need a puke bag.  We hand him the empty burger king cup in the front seat.

He mostly keeps to himself, but the driver asked him if he was coming back next season and he says "I don't know."  He was mostly quiet, but said "thanks" about 12 times. 

You are really shitty at building suspense, making yourself out to be a big shot with elite info and then dripping it out in very small increments while people beg for more.  Jezus dude, you just spilled everything in one post....go check Cripps2009 (or any loser on gpc) on how to do it.

The big difference between Dlew and Cripps is that I actually believe that Dlew was in a car with Wally last night, I'm not sure that Cripps has ever been to Manhattan.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2011, 02:18:28 PM »

Investigative Reporter
Test Developer
Private Eye
Detective
Interrogator
Witness

IT WAS TWO O'CLOCK ON A SATURDAY NIGHT.

Offline theymightbegiants

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2011, 02:28:26 PM »

Investigative Reporter
Test Developer
Private Eye
Detective
Interrogator
Witness

How'd his sister look at 2 in the morning? Board worthy?
IT WAS TWO O'CLOCK ON A SATURDAY NIGHT.
"I feel safe in white because, deep down inside, I'm an angel"-Puff Daddy

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2011, 02:29:41 PM »

Thorough report. You did what you could, and I commend you for it.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2011, 02:33:02 PM »
Was his sister hot?

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2011, 02:33:42 PM »

Thorough report. You did what you could, and I commend you for it.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2011, 02:33:49 PM »
Was his sister hot?
This needs to be awnsered.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2011, 02:37:04 PM »
I didn't get a very good look at his sister.  She seemed quite a bit younger than me.  And she was about to puke the whole ride home.  I was not very attracted to her.

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2011, 02:37:30 PM »
Was his sister hot?

Did you get her digits?  Regardless of if she was hot or not, banging her would make for a great story.   :ck:
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2011, 02:49:26 PM »
Nice story, bro.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2011, 02:51:48 PM »
<-High Fived the crap Out of Wally!

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2011, 03:03:09 PM »
I love Wally. I can't really explain it, but I just do. I, for one, hope that he finds happiness.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2011, 03:04:37 PM »
I didn't get a very good look at his sister.  She seemed quite a bit younger than me.  And she was about to puke the whole ride home.  I was not very attracted to her.
:opcat:

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2011, 03:16:09 PM »
Did Wally look like he was enjoying Manhattan?