Author Topic: Why the F@ck....  (Read 1501 times)

Offline TaqMan

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Why the F@ck....
« on: March 04, 2011, 05:53:19 PM »
Is K-State being featured on ESPN's front page along with hacks like Michigan and the title: Crunch Time: Down to their final regular-season shot to impress, bubble teams feel the pressure.

:curse:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 07:34:14 AM by TaqMan »

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Why the F@ck....
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2011, 05:58:40 PM »
Is K-State being featured on ESPN's front page along with hacks like Michigan and the title: Crunch Time: Down to their final regular-season shot to impress, bubble teams feel the pressure.

:curse:

(sorry if covered earlier. Been in the garage)

also bilas is stupid. 

No. 8 Texas at Baylor (ESPN, 9 ET): Baylor had two must-get games this week but already lost the first one at Oklahoma State. With College GameDay in town, now the Bears have to beat Texas at home or they may have to get to the Big 12 tournament title game to be considered. Texas, a bubble kingmaker of late, needs to play well after failing to keep Kansas State at bay in the final few possessions.

:lol:  hi I'm jay.  i don't watch the games, but kansas, duke and north carolina look great right now. 
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline BostonPancake

• Katpak'r
  • I'm all about the T in TSC.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2011, 06:04:33 PM »
Because Jake is so damned adorable....plus the article is how we got off the bubble.  They want to talk about us sooooo much, they just can't help it.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2011, 06:06:32 PM »
proof that they don't give an eff what is being talked about...here is KSU....its love...it really is.

Shameless at this point.

Online 06wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2011, 06:08:48 PM »

also bilas is stupid. 

No. 8 Texas at Baylor (ESPN, 9 ET): Baylor had two must-get games this week but already lost the first one at Oklahoma State. With College GameDay in town, now the Bears have to beat Texas at home or they may have to get to the Big 12 tournament title game to be considered. Texas, a bubble kingmaker of late, needs to play well after failing to keep Kansas State at bay in the final few possessions.

:lol:  hi I'm jay.  i don't watch the games, but kansas, duke and north carolina look great right now. 

:lol:

Offline KSUTOMMY

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2011, 06:19:01 AM »
Bilas is a jackass, prolly thought we "held on" at the end of the KU game. Homo.
We are K-State and we love to hire SHlTTY coaches.