Author Topic: Yet some people actually STILL believe our government doesn't run . . .  (Read 1301 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Fascinating: We are in far away lands killing boys out collecting firewood with helicopter gun ships. Yet, we protect our very own borders with bean bag guns. We send warships to the coast of Libya, while our own government purposely allows Mexican drug gangs to buy assault rifles in U.S. gun stores.

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
  • The Prince of Darkness and Sorrow
    • View Profile
Do the Cartel's employ snipers or something? WTF are they going to do with a Barret 50?
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
I keep trying to tell 'em dax, but the TPTB have them blindfolded by the Oscars and Jersey Shore.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
But then again if it's not reported by Fox News, CNN, or the New york Times than it must not be true :flush:

Online 06wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Do the Cartel's employ snipers or something? WTF are they going to do with a Barret 50?

I take it you've never seen a .50 cal in action.

Online 06wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Fascinating: We are in far away lands killing boys out collecting firewood with helicopter gun ships. Yet, we protect our very own borders with bean bag guns. We send warships to the coast of Libya, while our own government purposely allows Mexican drug gangs to buy assault rifles in U.S. gun stores.

You sucker, you fell for the Pakistani rope-a-dope. It's almost as bad as starting a land war in Asia.

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
  • The Prince of Darkness and Sorrow
    • View Profile

I take it you've never seen a .50 cal in action.

I cannot imagine many of us have.

I thought it was designed to kill people a mile away....which takes a little skill to use.
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall