Author Topic: Back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back  (Read 11530 times)

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
Back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back
« on: March 03, 2011, 03:09:33 PM »
Feels good. 

:love:  :love:  :love:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: Back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2011, 03:10:31 PM »
congrats beems, maybe win 20 more in a row and the national media will take notice instead of slobbering over the media darling KState Cats  :love:

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2011, 03:10:43 PM »
I think we should at least get a "thank you" card this year..... maybe even a basket

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2011, 03:11:22 PM »
Grats Beems . . . it must be great for ku fans knowing that Big Brother K-State is out there handling the heavy lifting and making the path easier for lil bro ku.

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2011, 03:12:00 PM »
Feels good. 

:love:  :love:  :love:

you mean our 5 straight bye's in the phillips?   :dunno:
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline broXcore

• Katpak'r
  • cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2011, 03:12:13 PM »
only a disappointing early round ncaa exit away from meeting the ku standard

'grats beems, you earned it

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2011, 03:13:06 PM »
excellent copy and paste job from the phog, top notch
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2011, 03:13:24 PM »
Beems, does it hurt that the morning after winning your 7th Big 12 titles, Jim Rome kicks off his show slobbering for the first 10 minutes of his show about Frank Martin?

:love:

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2011, 03:15:43 PM »
Grats Beems . . . it must be great for ku fans knowing that Big Brother K-State is out there handling the heavy lifting and making the path easier for lil bro ku.

:lol:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2011, 03:16:43 PM »
I think we should at least get a "thank you" card this year..... maybe even a basket

Coolers

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2011, 03:16:48 PM »

I'll take a Trader Joe's gift certificate as an acceptable form of "Thank You" currency, beems :blush:

Online john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2011, 03:17:52 PM »
Football feels better.

Offline ew2x4

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2011, 03:18:14 PM »
In the media's eyes:

KSU = Amazing and adorable
KU = elbows

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2011, 03:20:44 PM »
In the media's eyes:

KSU = Amazing and adorable
KU = elbows and disapointment in selby

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2011, 03:20:53 PM »

I'll take a Trader Joe's gift certificate as an acceptable form of "Thank You" currency, beems :blush:

K-State helped Texas just as much as they helped KU.  Nebraska and Colorado, on the other hand... now those are two little bro's who know how to help make big bro back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back champs.

Offline Havs

• Taco Walk'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2011, 03:21:39 PM »
Will there be 8?

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2011, 03:22:10 PM »

K-State helped Texas just as much as they helped KU.  Nebraska and Colorado, on the other hand... now those are two little bro's who know how to help make big bro back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back champs.

We crushed their spirits and lifted yours. Will also take an Amazon gift certificate in lieu of Trader Joe's. Thanks bro :emawkid:

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2011, 03:22:45 PM »

K-State helped Texas just as much as they helped KU.  Nebraska and Colorado, on the other hand... now those are two little bro's who know how to help make big bro back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back champs.

No, we beat them after you guys.  Pretty much being the lynch pin in getting this one for KU.  And KU might not even have to asterisk this one, which is always nice

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2011, 03:23:13 PM »

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2011, 03:26:04 PM »

K-State helped Texas just as much as they helped KU.  Nebraska and Colorado, on the other hand... now those are two little bro's who know how to help make big bro back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back champs.

We crushed their spirits and lifted yours. Will also take an Amazon gift certificate in lieu of Trader Joe's. Thanks bro :emawkid:

You will get nothing and like it. 

:dubious:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2011, 03:26:27 PM »
Playing the role of Big Bro like K-State always does often means stepping aside and making sure the spotlight shines on little bro and helps build little bro's (ku) self esteem.  

It takes a stiffer upper lip and broad shoulders but it's something that a Big Bro like K-State is willing to do for the rest of the family.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2011, 03:27:20 PM »

But really, just don't get Barnes and Noble. crap's too overpriced. If you get me a $50 certificate from there, I'll be able to spend it on like one book :facepalm:

Offline Havs

• Taco Walk'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2011, 03:27:44 PM »

How about me???  :crossfingers:

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2011, 03:28:24 PM »

How about me???  :crossfingers:

You have Des Moines. What else could you possibly want from life?

Offline Havs

• Taco Walk'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2011, 03:29:04 PM »
Playing the role of Big Bro like K-State always does often means stepping aside and making sure the spotlight shines on little bro and helps build little bro's (ku) self esteem.  

It takes a stiffer upper lip and broad shoulders but it's something that a Big Bro like K-State is willing to do for the rest of the family.

Hence why Iowa State has taken a back seat the last few years and allowed fellow flyover country state-schools to catch up.