Author Topic: 2/28 Bracketology  (Read 6295 times)

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
2/28 Bracketology
« on: February 28, 2011, 10:21:19 AM »
http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology

As much as I really don't want to be playing the 8/9 game probably would take this if we had to

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: 2/28 Bracketology
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 10:23:36 AM »
WOULD TAKE
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 10:24:39 AM »
None of you could take it because I'm about 2 miles down the road running my ass off with it  :cheese:

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2011, 10:26:56 AM »
va tech from barely on the bubble to a 9  :dubious:

I hope we get into a 7-10 game, but that is better than the Cleveland games he's been predicting.  
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2011, 10:28:29 AM »
definition of :cheese: right here if you are going to be in the 8/9 this is what you want folks, not only do we get the easiest 1 seed but look at the rest of that bracket  :pbj:

Offline RonLongshaft

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2011, 10:35:37 AM »
why does mizzou deserve a 7 and were still an 8? oh well we'll jump when we win the next two  :emawkid:

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2011, 10:41:17 AM »
Damn, I'd love to be that 7 seed in Tulsa or Chicago, which I think is still very attainable...(The Paks would be angry and hateful).

Of all the 8/9 scenarios, the one in Denver playing BYU in the second round would be the most palatable though.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2011, 10:44:04 AM »
Would DEFINITELY take
 :cheers:

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2011, 10:48:56 AM »
definition of :cheese: right here if you are going to be in the 8/9 this is what you want folks, not only do we get the easiest 1 seed but look at the rest of that bracket  :pbj:

:surprised:

“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline cdwildcat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2011, 10:51:28 AM »
I like the possibility of the BYU matchup from last season. I could see the NCAA match us up just for the hype.
Just like Walker vs. Mayo '08

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2011, 10:52:59 AM »
It's been said a million times already, but being an 8/9 with BYU as the 1 would be almost better than any other seed.

Offline Levi

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2011, 10:54:03 AM »
Damn, I'd love to be that 7 seed in Tulsa or Chicago, which I think is still very attainable...(The Paks would be angry and hateful).

Of all the 8/9 scenarios, the one in Denver playing BYU in the second round would be the most palatable though.

Unfortunately, there is not going to be a Pak in Tulsa, unless KU or Texas completely poop the bed. Even then, still unlikely.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2011, 10:55:19 AM »

Unfortunately, there is not going to be a Pak in Tulsa, unless KU or Texas completely poop the bed. Even then, still unlikely.

well what do we have here, super CK hater shows his smelly face on my website  :dubious:

Offline Levi

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2011, 10:57:54 AM »

well what do we have here, super CK hater shows his smelly face on my website  :dubious:

Unfair title. I'd prefer Big CK Disliker.

Offline pencat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2011, 11:40:58 AM »
http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology

As much as I really don't want to be playing the 8/9 game probably would take this if we had to

Joe must have gone to bed early.

Washington got smoked by WSU last night and may now be a bubble team at best.

Secondly, "taking" an 8 or 9 seed is crazy. They are the worst seeds in the tourney until you get down to the 11-12 seeds. A second round game with a No. 1 is total disaster.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2011, 11:45:36 AM »
ESPN really wants another deep Cat run. 

Offline KSUTOMMY

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2011, 11:51:22 AM »

No reason to hate/dislike CK. His stupidity makes him dumb as hell, but I didn't hate the guy (but there was a 24 hr period when I wanted to spit in his eye)
We are K-State and we love to hire SHlTTY coaches.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2011, 11:55:14 AM »

well what do we have here, super CK hater shows his smelly face on my website  :dubious:

/\/\ jello-c of dick flopping capabilities /\/\
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline SleepFighter

• Katpak'r
  • I'll wait here for my Cherry Coke Zero.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2011, 11:55:42 AM »

You should stick with twitter fighting Cole.

Offline Levi

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2011, 11:57:34 AM »

He blocked me.  :cry:

Offline SleepFighter

• Katpak'r
  • I'll wait here for my Cherry Coke Zero.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2011, 11:58:27 AM »

He blocked me.  :cry:
:surprised:
 :frown:

Offline Levi

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2011, 12:09:05 PM »

well what do we have here, super CK hater shows his smelly face on my website  :dubious:

/\/\ jello-c of dick flopping capabilities /\/\

This.

I also :love: his defense. His length (wingspan, not dick...well, maybe dick) fluster-fracked the Morris twins and other smaller bigs. But he's always, ALWAYS making dumb fouls (:ck:), so his great defense is also overruled by stupidity.

Unless it's against a horrible team, his offensive abilities blow. He doesn't know how to move. Physical posts with quick feet completely confuse and ultimately dominate him. Once he's dominated, he quits, then fouls more. (:ck:)

Also, Frank is a dumbass and misuses the shazbot! out of him in the "new offense."

Offline ArchE_Cat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2011, 12:10:58 PM »
espn really wants the BYU and Butler rematches for us. 7 seed in chicago would be nice also.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2011, 12:26:55 PM »
 :eek:  WANT NOW
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline Powercat Posse

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2011, 01:17:18 PM »
Obviously with a win tonight, our stock goes up and a 7 or even a 6 is possible.

Even if we don't win tonight, we have a good shot at getting a seed better than the 8/9 matchup.  We would just need to have a good win in the B12 tourney.... so basicly we need to get to the semis.

We are right there with the 7 seeds and ....
1)I don't think George Mason is gonna be a 7 when all things are done. 
2)Mizzou has 2 tough games this week and we could easily go ahead of them in the pecking order
3) Cincy played a very weak non con and thus their SOS is high (somewhere around 80)