Poll

Favorite part tonight?

Kelly clowning the entire NU student section with the "SIT DOWN!" chant right as NU shoots (and misses) freethrow
38 (26%)
Weird looking NU pointgaurd forgetting freethrows have to hit rim
25 (17.1%)
Winning
43 (29.5%)
The taste of NU fan's tears after the lose a frustratingly close home game while on the bubble
28 (19.2%)
Frank's T and the reaction
12 (8.2%)

Total Members Voted: 146

Author Topic: Favorite part tonight?  (Read 19855 times)

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite part tonight?
« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2011, 09:43:35 AM »
Wasn't it against Nubb that Seibrandt slammed the ball off the backboard intending to miss just like Jeter did last night?  I LOL'd when Jeter did that.  MORON!!  :lol:
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2011, 09:58:29 AM »

HOLY crap!  EXPRESSION ON GUY IN BOTTOM RIGHT!

Mods, plz make into emoticon, tia.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 10:00:37 AM by SkinnyBenny »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 24, 2011, 10:02:22 AM »
i really couldnt believe how close he sets to frank, between listening to wyatt on his right,frank on his left and the wall street journal, i can officially call him a multi-tasker

Oh God, you're one of those, aren't you?   :surprised:

i try not to be  :facepalm:

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 24, 2011, 10:06:19 AM »
for those watching at home, what were those pictures of that the student fans ripped in half at the opening of the broadcast?
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 24, 2011, 10:09:20 AM »
Someone said elsewhere that Frank was talking to Currie quite a bit during the game.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 24, 2011, 10:56:09 AM »
If there was ever any doubt about whether Currie is with Frank or super skeptical of/against Frank, one need not look any further than his expression in this pic.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
  • The Prince of Darkness and Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 24, 2011, 11:02:30 AM »
So many golden moments during the game, but it ultimately comes down to listening to the Cheers of NUB fans slowly die as they realize they've lost. It is music to my ears. :pbj:
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 24, 2011, 11:07:03 AM »
So many golden moments during the game, but it ultimately comes down to listening to the Cheers of NUB fans slowly die as they realize they've lost. It is music to my ears. :pbj:

Listened to the last minute on the radio last night.  The comment was made that nub fans were starting to file out trailing by 3 with 20 seconds left.  They must of thought we were going to take a knee  :dunno:

Offline broXcore

• Katpak'r
  • cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 24, 2011, 11:12:38 AM »

someone else can try a better version, i am bored and all i have on this computer is paint

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 24, 2011, 11:16:40 AM »
HOLY cac!  EXPRESSION ON GUY IN BOTTOM RIGHT!

someone else can try a better version, i am bored and all i have on this computer is paint

The currie leer would be better.
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 24, 2011, 11:43:56 AM »
yeah, it was so adorable watching nebraska fans watch a basketball game. just adorable.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 24, 2011, 11:51:41 AM »
Why does the Currie leer have to be "better"?  They are both phenom. and would serve this message board well.  Of course that's just imHo.

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 24, 2011, 11:53:22 AM »
the 3/4 head of currie appears to be popping up giving the feeling of an ever watchful eye.  kind of amazing.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 24, 2011, 11:59:15 AM »
ESPN3 has made BBsing so much better, imo.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 24, 2011, 12:05:22 PM »
fatty shouted "eff nebraska' at the beginning of the game, several mongoloids turned around and scowled.  At the end he shouted wonderful things like, "big 12 rejects" and "where's my brooms for the sweep?"

fatty had nothing to do with the beginning of the game.

Hahaha. This is a total misunderstanding. :lol:

davidubben - Did K-State fans really start chanting "Big 12" after beating Nebraska in Lincoln last night?

It was "Big 12 Rejects" but yes, that's half right David.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 12:24:37 PM by Pett »

Offline KSUTOMMY

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 24, 2011, 12:31:39 PM »
I enjoyed the guy next to me clapping and shouting 'we need a stop here' while jake was shooting free throws.  classic nebrasketball fan. 

Nubb-rasketball fans... so horrible.
We are K-State and we love to hire SHlTTY coaches.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 24, 2011, 12:34:33 PM »
My favorite part was going to Hyvee before the game to buy some food, and both the guys behind the counter at the deli and meat dept mentioned they were ku fans when they saw my purple shirt. The deli guy was nice, happy go lucky, but kinda Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!). The meat dept guy was old and seemed bitter and mean towards the purple.

gotta love ku fans and their ever burning desire to work in retail.

Offline dmartin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 24, 2011, 12:58:04 PM »

is the guy to the left wearing powercat suspenders?

Offline DoDRepeat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 24, 2011, 01:06:23 PM »
just watching the game now. lol @ the crowd 8 min left in 1st half. Foul was called, and jamar dunked the ball afterwards. Everyone started booing. Not sure why.

They wanted a T. I was as surprised as everyone else. Apparently they had a kid T'd up for that earlier this year.

Offline CrushNasty

• Katpak'r
  • Future Shooter Jones W.C.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 24, 2011, 01:20:49 PM »
My fave part was sitting at a bar in Houston with a fat, piece of crap Nebraska fan who got so defensive on everything and probably went home and rubbed one out to a Nubb poster hanging in his room.

Examples of conversation:

-"What do you guys think about the new Big 10?"
-"WGAF, GTFO, etc."  (was also w/ a Mizzou grad who said the same thing)
- :bawl:

- "Do you guys like Frank?"
- "Yes, he is great, sorry you don't like him b/c he yells and bitch slaps Nubb"
- "Oh, this is coming from guys who would probably have sex with Snyder" (<---seriously)
- "No, actually I think Bill needs to retire."
-  :blank:
(Also, went on and on about how what Bill did at KSU was nothing.... He had Osborne, so he doesn't even "know who LHC Bill Snyder is"... he really was a tard)

- "Two guys I hated from K-State, Michael Bishop and Chad May"
- "You hated Bish, because he was the reason we were better than you in '98... So why do you hate Chad May?"
- "He talked so much crap before the game, and you should've heard the what the guys said they were doing to him on the bottom of the pile after plays... Punching his nuts, raking the eyes, etc. "
- "Class acts there in Nebraska."
- "He deserved it! He was talking so much crap! I was working for the Ath. Dept. those years! I was so happy! You should look at his numbers after that game, he NEVER played the same again!!"
- "Cool man."

Loves the '90s Nubb football, still living like it was yesterday.  Another big surprise, he hated the Horns.

He tried to make fun of Irving's FT shooting, but then was really, really butt hurt over the FT debacle Nubb showed at the end, made me feel all :D
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 01:23:20 PM by CrushNasty »

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 24, 2011, 01:29:54 PM »
just re-watched the game. Anybody else love J.O.'s "eff me" with 20.9 seconds to go in the game? :lol:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 24, 2011, 03:05:53 PM »
Actually, my favorite part was not mentioned in the original poll.   :dubious:

Think back to, maybe, 1:30-ish left in the game when JPullz had that sick bob and weave to the basket that resulted in him going up for a layup from the left side.  He was fouled, the ball didn't go in, but H&R Block ran in to congratulate him for drawing the foul.  But in true H&R Block clumsy/awkward fashion, when he got close to Jake he totally slipped on a banana peel or something and fell to the ground without anyone around him.

Classic.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 24, 2011, 03:09:41 PM »

Think back to, maybe, 1:30-ish left in the game when JPullz had that sick bob and weave to the basket that resulted in him going up for a layup from the left side.  He was fouled, the ball didn't go in, but H&R Block ran in to congratulate him for drawing the foul.  But in true H&R Block clumsy/awkward fashion, when he got close to Jake he totally slipped on a banana peel or something and fell to the ground without anyone around him.

Classic.

oh god. this was absolutely incredorable.

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 24, 2011, 03:18:50 PM »

Classic.

jfc, how the hell are three pages deep and no one has mentioned this?

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 24, 2011, 03:21:51 PM »

Classic.

He was like a baby deer trying to walk on ice.  It adorable.
oh god. this was absolutely incredorable.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.