Poll

Favorite part tonight?

Kelly clowning the entire NU student section with the "SIT DOWN!" chant right as NU shoots (and misses) freethrow
38 (26%)
Weird looking NU pointgaurd forgetting freethrows have to hit rim
25 (17.1%)
Winning
43 (29.5%)
The taste of NU fan's tears after the lose a frustratingly close home game while on the bubble
28 (19.2%)
Frank's T and the reaction
12 (8.2%)

Total Members Voted: 146

Author Topic: Favorite part tonight?  (Read 19856 times)

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite part tonight?
« Reply #100 on: February 27, 2011, 01:14:49 PM »
omfg.  went back and watched H&R Block's banana peel slip again.  It happens with 3:56 left and leads right into the under-4 timeout.  Increds.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 01:21:43 PM by SkinnyBenny »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 27, 2011, 01:26:25 PM »
omfg.  went back and watched H&R Block's banana peel slip again.  It happens with 3:56 left and leads right into the under-4 timeout.  Increds.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 27, 2011, 01:34:15 PM »
lolfart:

That SOB Doc instructed the cleaning crew to put something slippery where he knows JHR will eventually be running to, but the Cats prevailed anyway.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 27, 2011, 01:56:45 PM »
omfg.  went back and watched H&R Block's banana peel slip again.  It happens with 3:56 left and leads right into the under-4 timeout.  Increds.

:lol:
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 28, 2011, 09:37:10 AM »
fatty shouted "eff nebraska' at the beginning of the game, several mongoloids turned around and scowled.  At the end he shouted wonderful things like, "big 12 rejects" and "where's my brooms for the sweep?"
:blush:
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline Havs

• Taco Walk'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #105 on: February 28, 2011, 09:45:50 AM »
fatty shouted "eff nebraska' at the beginning of the game, several mongoloids turned around and scowled.  At the end he shouted wonderful things like, "big 12 rejects" and "where's my brooms for the sweep?"
:blush:

Last season we chanted "9 to 7" and "just like football." Oh, those were the days!!