Poll

Will the "cool" Pinstripe Bowl K-State be on the new field at BSFS?

Yes . . . it's cool.  Currie Prevails.
NO . . . OB Wins again.

Author Topic: BSFS Expansion Thread  (Read 3985444 times)

Offline KCFDcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: BSFS Expansion Thread
« Reply #21650 on: July 06, 2022, 11:18:56 AM »
There is an untapped market (me) for premium tailgate spots that would include an electrical connection,maybe water supply?

I'd imagine a lot of people would pay more for a tailgate spot with access to electric.

I know this is an old gE talking point, but I wish we could find some way to make the lots a little more attractive instead of the 70s era police barricades...maybe some TREES?!

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21651 on: July 06, 2022, 12:03:06 PM »
There is an untapped market (me) for premium tailgate spots that would include an electrical connection,maybe water supply?

I'd imagine a lot of people would pay more for a tailgate spot with access to electric.

I know this is an old gE talking point, but I wish we could find some way to make the lots a little more attractive instead of the 70s era police barricades...maybe some TREES?!

Make the rows have the grass pavers (like pic), with a line of trees as well. Electric hook up at each stall = Best tailgating in America

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #21652 on: July 06, 2022, 12:23:38 PM »

Trees would be a total nightmare.

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21653 on: July 06, 2022, 12:39:34 PM »
I’m a actually surprised they didn’t put in electric for the new rows that back up to the new practice facility & charge a premium.

I’m guessing they just thought it would be too big of a mess because either they would have had to open the repark up to everyone, have a special first round to give the west side a shot too, or just piss off west siders.

Also, I’m serious about copying Mississippi St. However, I don’t see KSU letting people bring in their own furniture, mini fridge & letting you stock it the week before a game. Also, I imagine the next school that does that will charge more as Miss St had double the inquiries than available patios in only 2 weeks, plus they did it at a time where all of those are new tickets sold. If K-State offered that exact option tomorrow at that price I’d put in for it.
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline KCFDcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #21654 on: July 06, 2022, 02:54:44 PM »

Make the rows have the grass pavers (like pic), with a line of trees as well. Electric hook up at each stall = Best tailgating in America

yes pls. although would be a nightmare if it rained, or if there happened to be snow on the ground.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #21655 on: July 06, 2022, 02:56:08 PM »
Piss and natural light would kill it after after the first game
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21656 on: July 06, 2022, 03:30:22 PM »

Wait, are there actually people that piss on the paved lots? With families/kids running around? Splattering it all over their Hey Dudes?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21657 on: July 06, 2022, 03:32:13 PM »

Wait, are there actually people that piss on the paved lots? With families/kids running around? Splattering it all over their Hey Dudes?
Absolutely. Between the cars, yah

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21658 on: July 06, 2022, 03:43:43 PM »

A couple years ago I almost fought someone in the parking lot as he was pissing. He opened his door to stand in it, but instead of pissing into the wedge he created, he was pissing out, with his underwear down around his knees. Before I knew what was happening I was walking towards him yelling “what the eff is wrong with you? Wait in line like a normal human you piece of crap.” He kind of mumbled something and I yelled back “if you weren’t in public showing everyone your dick in your hand Daffy Ducking it, you might be able to do something about it” before another random guy walking by pulled me away saying it’s not worth getting arrested over.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #21659 on: July 06, 2022, 03:53:44 PM »

A couple years ago I almost fought someone in the parking lot as he was pissing. He opened his door to stand in it, but instead of pissing into the wedge he created, he was pissing out, with his underwear down around his knees. Before I knew what was happening I was walking towards him yelling “what the eff is wrong with you? Wait in line like a normal human you piece of crap.” He kind of mumbled something and I yelled back “if you weren’t in public showing everyone your dick in your hand Daffy Ducking it, you might be able to do something about it” before another random guy walking by pulled me away saying it’s not worth getting arrested over.

Legend.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #21660 on: July 06, 2022, 05:20:36 PM »
tag yourself. i was the guy daffy duck'n it

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21661 on: July 06, 2022, 05:35:38 PM »
Drove by today. The practice center main steel is up, looks big. Steel starting to go up on the volleyball/Olympic center.

Finally got to see the rock in person. looks real nice inside, as does all the redo stuff in the hallways. Even have tang up already
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21662 on: July 06, 2022, 06:26:18 PM »
tag yourself. i was the guy daffy duck'n it

The daffy ducking part was the weirdest part.

That’s also not the first time I’ve done that in the parking lots at BSFS. I also tried to take on 3 guys from Hodgeman county (I hate Hodgeman county) in the grass lots after a game for making a smartass remark about my sweatshirt.  I’ve only done stuff like that twice in my life & both were in East parking lots.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2022, 07:54:35 PM by TheHamburglar »

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21663 on: July 06, 2022, 09:00:46 PM »
One time I pissed in a trash can on a tailgating school bus and then I had to take out the trash.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #21664 on: July 06, 2022, 09:05:10 PM »
Can confirm.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21665 on: July 06, 2022, 09:23:00 PM »
Drove by today. The practice center main steel is up, looks big. Steel starting to go up on the volleyball/Olympic center.

Finally got to see the rock in person. looks real nice inside, as does all the redo stuff in the hallways. Even have tang up already

Explain

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21666 on: July 06, 2022, 09:58:36 PM »

Explain

Shamrock Club, bro.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #21667 on: July 06, 2022, 10:03:13 PM »
Can confirm.

More like trashcan confirm. :lol:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21668 on: July 06, 2022, 10:19:58 PM »

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21669 on: July 07, 2022, 11:09:46 AM »
 :D

Offline Hullabaloo

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21670 on: July 07, 2022, 01:22:22 PM »

Just buy that F-150 Lightning and you got your electrical all ready to go!

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #21671 on: July 07, 2022, 01:29:46 PM »

Who's got $76,000.00 laying around; get an inverter generator.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21672 on: July 07, 2022, 02:07:10 PM »

Who's got $76,000.00 laying around; get an inverter generator.

Yeah I'm going this way I think. Being looking through models that can do the job at the tailgate and home backup of some stuff.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21673 on: July 11, 2022, 10:04:09 PM »

Explain

Shamrock Club, bro.

yup
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline HugeCat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #21674 on: July 11, 2022, 10:32:34 PM »

Explain

Shamrock Club, bro.

yup
This is going to be confusing going forward. If I remember correctly, the shamrock company also bought naming rights for the indoor practice facility. I think it was in this thread where people were talking about calling it the rock. I may be wrong, my memory is a little fuzzy, but I also was confused by the reference to “the rock”. It might be just because Dax and I are both old as dirt.