Poll

Will the "cool" Pinstripe Bowl K-State be on the new field at BSFS?

Yes . . . it's cool.  Currie Prevails.
NO . . . OB Wins again.

Author Topic: BSFS Expansion Thread  (Read 2908758 times)

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Katpak'r
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
Re: BSFS Expansion Thread
« Reply #21125 on: October 08, 2020, 03:34:13 PM »
All this tweet did was remind me this SEZ Shamrock zone isn't going to have any turrets..... SWING AND A MISS

that reminds me of when beems would post stadium smack and but he would show photos of ksu stadium from like 1987. i miss him.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21126 on: October 08, 2020, 03:36:27 PM »
 :lol: :lol:

I have never seen a P5 school come up with more small time crap to do in their stadium than KU.

Jiffy Lube is perfect.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21127 on: October 08, 2020, 03:45:54 PM »
beems really did leave at the right time, no way he would have been able to handle the last decade on here.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21128 on: May 03, 2021, 07:57:29 AM »
Per the Regents facilities report, we're budgeting $3 million for more work on the East side of the stadium in a couple of years.

The newest football indoor facility and the volleyball and Olympic training facility are budgeted for FY 2025. 

Subject to change, of course.

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21129 on: May 03, 2021, 08:47:20 AM »
Per the Regents facilities report, we're budgeting $3 million for more work on the East side of the stadium in a couple of years.

The newest football indoor facility and the volleyball and Olympic training facility are budgeted for FY 2025. 

With the band moving back to the student section, it sounds like there will be some renovation taking place in the NE EZ space that was literally just designed for the band a few years ago.....

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21130 on: May 03, 2021, 10:40:58 AM »
Not that I care that much about the band, but when I had season tickets on the lower part of the upper level,  the band was just a droning sound from down below when they were in the stands.

I thought it was better where when they were moved. 

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Katpak'r
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #21131 on: May 04, 2021, 02:22:10 AM »

With the band moving back to the student section, it sounds like there will be some renovation taking place in the NE EZ space that was literally just designed for the band a few years ago.....
Hadn't heard this. Not a fan of moving them again. I liked where we put them. I assume we're doing this because the students suck balls and assholes at attending games?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21132 on: May 04, 2021, 03:17:09 PM »

Hadn't heard this. Not a fan of moving them again. I liked where we put them. I assume we're doing this because the students suck balls and assholes at attending games?

Does your new topic button thingie not work correctly?

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Katpak'r
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #21133 on: May 04, 2021, 10:28:10 PM »

Does your new topic button thingie not work correctly?
I have a habit of only clicking the replies button anymore. I didn't realize this blog had new topics.