Author Topic: KSU hoodie  (Read 17501 times)

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
Re: KSU hoodie
« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2011, 02:44:26 PM »
ku fans should be more pissed than ksu fans, imho.

actually, dont really see why kstate fans should be mad at all. it's kind of funny on our side.

Offline MobDeep

• Combo-Fan
  • Ball Hard
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2011, 02:47:49 PM »
Tubbs Dowling, Ryan Doerr, Curtis Hubbell, and Curry Sexton sitting in front of the squawks

Offline fr@ck me

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2011, 02:49:02 PM »
It wasn't staged. His name is Dakota. He grew up a KU fan and those two next to him are two of his best friends who attend KU (including myself.) He ending up going to KSU for his major, but deep inside he is and always will be a KU fan (at least I hope so.) He switched to the KSU gear so he could rush the court. Believe me he didn't want KSU to win. I am a little creeped out that they were filming us the whole game though...oh well. I had a great time at the game, really great atmosphere (it was my first game away from allen besides tournament games,) and was shown a lot of respect, so it was a pleasant surprise and made the experience somewhat enjoyable (besides watching us getting pounded.) You guys played great, and we played like a dead horse. Hope to see you guys again in KC  :crossfingers:

this speaks highly to the typical ku fans fairweatherness... you know the people who use to be KSU football fans, KU basketball fans and WSU baseball fans.  Maybe Dakota is now all EMAW.   :emawkid:

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 22, 2011, 02:51:39 PM »
look I went to Mass St after one of their final fours.  I didn't wear KU crap, I didn't cheer.  I went because I like to look at tits.  In fact I think I worse KSU crap.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline 1992

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 22, 2011, 03:10:58 PM »
It wasn't staged. His name is Dakota. He grew up a KU fan and those two next to him are two of his best friends who attend KU (including myself.) He ending up going to KSU for his major, but deep inside he is and always will be a KU fan (at least I hope so.) He switched to the KSU gear so he could rush the court. Believe me he didn't want KSU to win. I am a little creeped out that they were filming us the whole game though...oh well. I had a great time at the game, really great atmosphere (it was my first game away from allen besides tournament games,) and was shown a lot of respect, so it was a pleasant surprise and made the experience somewhat enjoyable (besides watching us getting pounded.) You guys played great, and we played like a dead horse. Hope to see you guys again in KC  :crossfingers:

Are you the fat one?
Go to hell, Texas

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 22, 2011, 03:15:37 PM »
Alan's Fieldhouse outside of the rare occasion when either K-State, Texas, or MU is in town is a dead zone, a shadow of its former self unless there's some booing/bad person chants to be done.

So yes the Gon is a great atmosphere. 

« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 03:19:32 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2011, 03:23:44 PM »

even his name is pathetic

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 22, 2011, 03:31:38 PM »
you know the people who use to be KSU football fans, KU basketball fans and WSU baseball fans.

The general manager of the bar where the Wichita Pak'r is happening Wednesday is one of these types. Should make for lots of quality PI'ing.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2011, 03:56:10 PM »

Is this that bad person engineering major that was quoted in last year's collegian article?

Wierd.  I was at the KSU @ KU fball game in 2004 and the last thing I wanted to do was rush the field.  I wanted to vomit. 
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2011, 04:00:21 PM »
you know the people who use to be KSU football fans, KU basketball fans and WSU baseball fans.

The general manager of the bar where the Wichita Pak'r is happening Wednesday is one of these types. Should make for lots of quality PI'ing.

As I'm sure you've notice these types are quite common in SCK.  Also prevalent are the WSU/ KU hoops/ OU fans.  Mind-boggling really.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2011, 04:16:10 PM »

As I'm sure you've notice these types are quite common in SCK.  Also prevalent are the WSU/ KU hoops/ OU fans.  Mind-boggling really.

This really has me wondering if life is worth living at all.

Offline j-dub

• fattyfest dance champion '14
  • Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2011, 04:35:31 PM »
look I went to Mass St after one of their final fours.  I didn't wear KU cac, I didn't cheer.  I went because I like to look at tits.  In fact I think I worse KSU cac.

shut up sqwawktard loser/hater of jake.
"I started calling him John during the game, cause he was rocking it like No. 7 -- like Elway," Harper said."

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2011, 07:47:35 PM »
look I went to Mass St after one of their final fours.  I didn't wear KU cac, I didn't cheer.  I went because I like to look at tits.  In fact I think I worse KSU cac.

shut up sqwawktard loser/hater of jake.
if you don't think Jake needed to be called out after that performance at Colorado you don't deserve the air you breathe.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline j-dub

• fattyfest dance champion '14
  • Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2011, 08:40:46 PM »
in general i'm against the act of suicide. but in your case.. why don't you have a go at it there bub.
"I started calling him John during the game, cause he was rocking it like No. 7 -- like Elway," Harper said."

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2011, 08:42:53 PM »
It wasn't staged. His name is Dakota. He grew up a KU fan and those two next to him are two of his best friends who attend KU (including myself.) He ending up going to KSU for his major, but deep inside he is and always will be a KU fan (at least I hope so.) He switched to the KSU gear so he could rush the court. Believe me he didn't want KSU to win. I am a little creeped out that they were filming us the whole game though...oh well. I had a great time at the game, really great atmosphere (it was my first game away from allen besides tournament games,) and was shown a lot of respect, so it was a pleasant surprise and made the experience somewhat enjoyable (besides watching us getting pounded.) You guys played great, and we played like a dead horse. Hope to see you guys again in KC  :crossfingers:

Are you the fat one?

Quote from: MOD ALERT!!!
The following post, "Re: KSU hoodie" by 1992 has been reported by housedivided45 on a board you moderate:

http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=11082.msg240036#msg240036

The reporter has made the following comment:
classless remark, doesn't add anything to the conversation.

I think the answer to 1992's question is "yes".

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2011, 08:46:42 PM »
It wasn't staged. His name is Dakota. He grew up a KU fan and those two next to him are two of his best friends who attend KU (including myself.) He ending up going to KSU for his major, but deep inside he is and always will be a KU fan (at least I hope so.) He switched to the KSU gear so he could rush the court. Believe me he didn't want KSU to win. I am a little creeped out that they were filming us the whole game though...oh well. I had a great time at the game, really great atmosphere (it was my first game away from allen besides tournament games,) and was shown a lot of respect, so it was a pleasant surprise and made the experience somewhat enjoyable (besides watching us getting pounded.) You guys played great, and we played like a dead horse. Hope to see you guys again in KC  :crossfingers:

Are you the fat one?

The following post, "Re: KSU hoodie" by 1992 has been reported by housedivided45 on a board you moderate:

I think the answer to 1992's question is "yes".

:lol: What would we do without the mods here? Always making sure everything is under control.

BTW, what were you saluting in the video, housedivided?

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 22, 2011, 09:17:37 PM »

How'd that "Sit Down Frank" sign that you guys had work out for you? If I remember correctly, I saw a K-State football player turn around and take it right out of your hands and then proceed to rip the sign in half while you guys just stood there silently. You guys got clowned.  :lol:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2011, 09:19:05 PM »

How'd that "Sit Down Frank" sign that you guys had work out for you? If I remember correctly, I saw a K-State football player turn around and take it right out of your hands and then proceed to rip the sign in half while you guys just stood there silently. You guys got clowned.  :lol:

Wish that was on the vid.  Would be fantastic.

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 22, 2011, 09:19:40 PM »

OMFG!   :lol:

I assumed this dude was a sock.  If he's a sock, he's the greatest sock in the history of the interwebs.
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 22, 2011, 09:21:13 PM »
 :users:
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 22, 2011, 09:23:33 PM »
 :lol:

Offline SwiftCat

• #LIFE
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Depth Charge
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 22, 2011, 10:26:26 PM »
pffffffttt

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 22, 2011, 10:31:01 PM »
And here I was thinking that the Toupe Tactics/Tallgrass/irony mixup was going to be the highlight of the thread
 :D
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 10:35:09 PM by AbeFroman »

Offline bobby_runs

• :(
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 22, 2011, 11:11:08 PM »

This was easily the best thing going on in the crowd.  :doom:

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 22, 2011, 11:29:46 PM »