Author Topic: KSU hoodie  (Read 17499 times)

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
Re: KSU hoodie
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2011, 10:29:45 AM »
Irony that a K-state site has a video about KU traitors and said video is surrounded by Tallgrass Brewery Co. ads?

Perhaps I missed something, or I don't understand the definition of irony being used here.

They(k-state fans) are playing a video about KU fans putting on KSU gear and "switching sides" when it was apparent that KU was going to lose, calling them traitors. The video posted by k-state fans is surrounded by advertisements for Tallgrass Brewery(based in Lawrence).

I just thought that was funny. Starting to see 'clams point of there being a whole lot of dumbasses on this site....

yeah, confirmed  :lol:
lollerbwahahas
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2011, 10:30:45 AM »
the hell?
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2011, 10:31:00 AM »
hmmm, guess i'm the dumbass here. What's the brewery in Lawrence?

My bad guys  :goodbyecruelworld:

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2011, 10:32:19 AM »
Freestate, got it.  :bang:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2011, 10:39:29 AM »
Oh man.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2011, 10:40:25 AM »
Oh man.

yeah. best to just delete this account and start new in a couple of weeks.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2011, 10:45:31 AM »
I was so confused about the Tallgrass/Lawrence reference that I was growing conspiracy theories in my head as to how this might be true.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2011, 10:58:28 AM »
:lol: 

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2011, 11:02:07 AM »

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2011, 11:03:49 AM »
I was so confused
Thats so Emo, bro.

really a lot of great screen name picking going on around here lately.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2011, 11:08:38 AM »
I was so confused
Thats so Emo, bro.

really a lot of great screen name picking going on around here lately.

We need a slitting wrists/cutting emoticon, BTW.  Like this.    It would come in handy when Wally xfers to KU.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 11:10:53 AM by Emo EMAW »

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2011, 11:22:00 AM »
at least he owned it and didn't try to benspin it
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2011, 11:29:58 AM »
hmmm, guess i'm the dumbass here. What's the brewery in Lawrence?

My bad guys  :goodbyecruelworld:

Exactly :)

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2011, 11:37:30 AM »
freestate, which lawrence isn't.....ya know masta seff and all!!!!! /rimshot
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2011, 12:41:53 PM »
I alway pictured Dax as fatter and older.  I'll be damned.

Offline housedivided45

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2011, 01:26:22 PM »
It wasn't staged. His name is Dakota. He grew up a KU fan and those two next to him are two of his best friends who attend KU (including myself.) He ending up going to KSU for his major, but deep inside he is and always will be a KU fan (at least I hope so.) He switched to the KSU gear so he could rush the court. Believe me he didn't want KSU to win. I am a little creeped out that they were filming us the whole game though...oh well. I had a great time at the game, really great atmosphere (it was my first game away from allen besides tournament games,) and was shown a lot of respect, so it was a pleasant surprise and made the experience somewhat enjoyable (besides watching us getting pounded.) You guys played great, and we played like a dead horse. Hope to see you guys again in KC  :crossfingers:

Offline EMAWgeddon

• Combo-Fan
  • Go away, I'm walking on sunshine
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2011, 01:30:06 PM »
It wasn't staged. His name is Dakota. He grew up a KU fan and those two next to him are two of his best friends who attend KU (including myself.) He ending up going to KSU for his major, but deep inside he is and always will be a KU fan (at least I hope so.) He switched to the KSU gear so he could rush the court. Believe me he didn't want KSU to win. I am a little creeped out that they were filming us the whole game though...oh well. I had a great time at the game, really great atmosphere (it was my first game away from allen besides tournament games,) and was shown a lot of respect, so it was a pleasant surprise and made the experience somewhat enjoyable (besides watching us getting pounded.) You guys played great, and we played like a dead horse. Hope to see you guys again in KC  :crossfingers:

Is this that bad person engineering major that was quoted in last year's collegian article?

Offline housedivided45

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2011, 01:31:19 PM »

Is this that bad person engineering major that was quoted in last year's collegian article?

No, he's a freshman

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2011, 01:32:47 PM »
No way.  Why would a cam follow you guys.  Not like the only squawks in the room and none of you are particularly attractive.

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2011, 01:37:50 PM »

I'm a little creeped out that you are stalking this board. 'grats on having friends though.
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline housedivided45

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2011, 01:56:32 PM »
Just out of curiosity...We miss dax...can you send him back to the phog?

Offline Booze_Cat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2011, 02:14:56 PM »
Just out of curiosity...We miss dax...can you send him back to the phog?

I feel the same way every time I  :flush: after a long struggle

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2011, 02:36:06 PM »
your friend is a bitch for rushing the court

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2011, 02:39:29 PM »

Especially since most of the butthurtKUfan types have been saying we shouldn't have and that we should "act like we have been there before".

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2011, 02:42:00 PM »

Especially since most of the butthurtKUfan types have been saying we shouldn't have and that we should "act like we have been there before".
wouldn't bother me if he was a ISU fan and tossed on some colors, to rush with us against KU.  But to put on enemy colors, to turn on 'your team' like that means you are flat out bitch material.