Author Topic: Congratulations to your team.  (Read 2169 times)

Offline j@yh@wks

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Congratulations to your team.
« on: February 15, 2011, 01:37:04 PM »
As sucky as it was to be a KU fan last nite, your team played the most complete game against us than we have seen by anyone this year.  Start to finish your kids dominated and absolutely shook us.  I really hope this helps you guys get into the tourney, and it should if you can make a run in the B12 tourney.  Now back to licking the wounds.  Lates. 

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Congratulations to your team.
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2011, 01:43:04 PM »
sure thing hayseed.

Offline cas4ksu

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2011, 01:45:24 PM »
could we all agree that being a hawkz fan sucks taint, gooch (not the poster), balls, and ballsacks?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2011, 01:52:43 PM »
GTFOOMF with this good game bullshit.  Have some respect and blame the refs like a man.  :dubious:

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2011, 02:01:13 PM »
GTFOOMF with this good game bullshit.  Have some respect and blame the refs like a man.  :dubious:

qft

class is for pussies

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

Offline j@yh@wks

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2011, 09:53:20 PM »

Sorry dave.  I love basketball and what I saw last night was just an impressive performance by your guys.  I will say this, Taylor has no business starting at PG for this team, although I really don't know who would be better.  To make a deep run in the tourney you have to have a great PG, one that can play both O and D and can dribble the rough ridin' ball.  Did you see that turnover where he just underhanded it to one of your guys? Are you rough ridin' kidding me?  I usually am the type that believes there can be good from a loss, not this time.  I don't think having Trob would have made a difference either.  You know what, eff it, it was all the ref's fault.  Bill also needs to sit the twins for a game or two.  Let them really see what their stupidity is doing for the team.  Then you got, oh who was it, Little or Johnson acting like he just slammed home the winning basket in the title game.  Embarrassing.  But the refs really need to get their acts together, we can't win it all without them.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2011, 10:40:01 PM »

Sorry dave.  I love basketball and what I saw last night was just an impressive performance by your guys.  I will say this, Taylor has no business starting at PG for this team, although I really don't know who would be better.  To make a deep run in the tourney you have to have a great PG, one that can play both O and D and can dribble the rough ridin' ball.  Did you see that turnover where he just underhanded it to one of your guys? Are you rough ridin' kidding me?  I usually am the type that believes there can be good from a loss, not this time.  I don't think having Trob would have made a difference either.  You know what, eff it, it was all the ref's fault.  Bill also needs to sit the twins for a game or two.  Let them really see what their stupidity is doing for the team.  Then you got, oh who was it, Little or Johnson acting like he just slammed home the winning basket in the title game.  Embarrassing.  But the refs really need to get their acts together, we can't win it all without them.

I hate to admit it, but I really enjoyed this post.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2011, 10:48:27 PM »
quick question- I went to phog.net after the texas loss and last night, could not read posts either time without logging in (I don't have a login).  Other times I have been able to browse posts on there, do they lock the place down after losses? If so that is pretty funny.
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline j@yh@wks

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2011, 10:53:59 PM »
quick question- I went to phog.net after the texas loss and last night, could not read posts either time without logging in (I don't have a login).  Other times I have been able to browse posts on there, do they lock the place down after losses? If so that is pretty funny.
i honestly do not know.  I stay away from KU boards after a loss.  Some of our fans can not handle criticism.  I would rather put up with your guy's crap then my own fan base after a loss. 

Offline WildCatzPhreak

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2011, 10:59:01 PM »
yeah, they do.  they don't allow new registrations during that time period either to prevent trolling from other boards.  you gotta prepare ahead of time.