Author Topic: Responses from KU fans today  (Read 10237 times)

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Responses from KU fans today
« on: February 15, 2011, 09:34:52 AM »
Ok so KU played like just cause they were #1 they didnt have to try. and KSU acted like beating a dare i say overrated team was a national championship! The chimp put up some numbers against KU who might as well not have showed up, wow..thats all i have to say.

:opcat:

they won't even make it to #1 this year! Probably not next year either.

Last time k-state rushed the court (ridiculous) was the year we won a championship. Fair-weather fans disgust me. Rock chalk jayhawk!

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Responses from KU fans today
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2011, 09:39:39 AM »
There were some really crappy calls, the call on Markeiff was rediculous. That rule is asignine. Like Jay Bilas says, if a big man has his arms up with the ball, and a guard is anywhere near him, he's going to get hit in the face with elbows. He said guards in his day knew to stay away from big men, now they run into on purpose to get the foul. I don't like it called in any of the games I've seen, not just KU.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2011, 09:46:19 AM »
There were some really crappy calls, the call on Markeiff was rediculous. That rule is asignine. Like Jay Bilas says, if a big man has his arms up with the ball, and a guard is anywhere near him, he's going to get hit in the face with elbows. He said guards in his day knew to stay away from big men, now they run into on purpose to get the foul. I don't like it called in any of the games I've seen, not just KU.

That call has hurt us much more than it hurt them.

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2011, 09:49:59 AM »
This game meant everything to KSU and nothing to us.  KSU fans don't care about anything else. They don't care if they make the tournament as long as they beat us.  Frank Martin just saved his job.
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2011, 09:51:08 AM »
KU fans love to play up the "not a rivalry because we always win" talking point, but the truth is that their fans hate our fans just as much as our fans hate them.

This hurts them. 

Really hope MU rolls them at MU.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2011, 09:57:11 AM »
Kansas University has the most racist fans in the conference, and it's not even close anymore.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2011, 10:00:07 AM »
Kansas University has the most racist fans in the conference, and it's not even close anymore.

amazing how they took this title so convincingly with mu and ou in the league.  really impressive racism

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2011, 10:07:00 AM »
After going on about how "big programs don't rush the court"(I thought last year was a fluke/KSU isn't bigtime) and how "Frank Martin cheats"

Dude I don't even like KU, I just can't stand obnoxious KState fans that somehow think their team is so good. Enjoy your one big win of the year. It's all you got. I'm being selfish.

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2011, 10:31:53 AM »
Listened to 610 this a.m. on the way to work because I didn't want to hear Mike Anderson on Border Patrol.
Learned Bramlage is a hole, Cat fans should think "so what" and ask "where's it been all year," KU still the man, atmosphere was great but Allen is the best and bunch of other sour grapes comments.
Loved it.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2011, 10:35:37 AM »
Listened to 610 this a.m. on the way to work because I didn't want to hear Mike Anderson on Border Patrol.
Learned Bramlage is a hole, Cat fans should think "so what" and ask "where's it been all year," KU still the man, atmosphere was great but Allen is the best and bunch of other sour grapes comments.
Loved it.

They were also begging for KSU fans to call/text/tweet, but were shocked when none did. "Where are you guys? This is your day!". Maybe it's cause nobody listens to that shitty station except for Jim Rome and Fox Sports radio.

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2011, 10:36:30 AM »
Loved it.

Heard that too.  Mark Harmon was VERY upset.  HUGE homer.  Said "We" about five times when referring to ku.  Very professional.
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2011, 10:44:25 AM »
Loved it.

Heard that too.  Mark Harmon was VERY upset.  HUGE homer.  Said "We" about five times when referring to ku.  Very professional.

I believe it is Mark Carman, and he is a MU guy.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2011, 10:50:51 AM »
Loved it.

I believe it is Mark Carman, and he is a MU guy.

Isn't Mark Harmon that dude that looks a little like Don Johnson?

P.S.
610 sucks and Bulldog Fescoe is a huge ku homer with nothing nice to say about K-State
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2011, 11:35:30 AM »
Pullen would've been nothing but an average Big XII player for his career without last night

Frank would've lost his job without last night

The Morris bros aren't dirty, every team has guys like them.  the close line was totally clean

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2011, 12:00:49 PM »
Wow, talk about gems. These are fantastic, keep them coming.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2011, 12:02:14 PM »
 :lol:

@KUTheShiver Matt Scott
Let me know when KU football is pre-season top 5 and then totally bombs the season away and then storms the court. Great avatar though!

Offline broXcore

• Katpak'r
  • cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2011, 12:04:30 PM »

@KUTheShiver Matt Scott
Let me know when KU football is pre-season top 5 and then totally bombs the season away and then storms the court. Great avatar though!

fantasic

someone please respond history awaits, tia

Offline BigCat

• Combo-Fan
  • Bob Esponja
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2011, 05:08:47 PM »
Really want to hear more cream 'o the crop comments from around the interwebs and the galaxy.  :popcorn:

Ooh, nice outfit. What is that, Dacron?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2011, 05:28:54 PM »
The ku fans I talked to today are taking this out on Bill Self.  Couple guys said he is on the hot seat.

Also said the Morris brothers embarassed them last night.

Offline unleashthemob

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2011, 05:38:52 PM »
I loved it when I turned on the tube this morning and they showed a clip of Brady Morningstar crying like a little bitch who had just got her titty snapped in a mouse trap! Yea! This game didn't mean crap to them!

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2011, 05:39:41 PM »

@KUTheShiver Matt Scott

lol at ku fans thinking there is a court in fb.
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2011, 06:22:00 PM »
This KU douchbag I know texted me something about Delonte needing to find a DD last night.  I responded that I thought maybe Brady could drive and that they could be good buddies, what with them being the same age and all.  He did like this and immediately resorted to the alltime KU fallback:  "Yeah, well enjoy your win and let us know when you guys actually win something that matters."  I asked him why he didn't root for his alma mater, ESU, and why it seems like all the douches in this state are KU fans, whether they actually attended the school or not.  He did not speak to me at work today,

Offline illBisonYourdele

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2011, 06:50:48 PM »
Everyone in the stands are ugly
Not to mention the fans wearing CAMO. Way to perpetuate every shitty stereotype about your school!
Not to mention their "traditions" like EMAW and "Octagon of Doom" are laughable they are so stupid. They can enjoy this win, it's a total fluke and every K-State fan knows it.
I hope pullen enjoys his career high taking him to the NIT
I bet kstate cancels classes tomorrow! Go you!
that white trash school probably is excited to make the NIT

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2011, 06:52:41 PM »
Everyone in the stands are ugly
Not to mention the fans wearing CAMO. Way to perpetuate every cacty stereotype about your school!
Not to mention their "traditions" like EMAW and "Octagon of Doom" are laughable they are so stupid. They can enjoy this win, it's a total fluke and every K-State fan knows it.
I hope pullen enjoys his career high taking him to the NIT
I bet kstate cancels classes tomorrow! Go you!
that white trash school probably is excited to make the NIT

So racist.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2011, 06:55:02 PM »
Quote from:  sd
good morning

Quote from:  KU Biz School Grad
Oh yeah (stink lines from butt) why don't you shut up cuz I don't like you (hick overall button pops off) Ima gonna go call my fat wife and tell her to come pick me up in the pickup truck we share because I can't put up with your face anymore today (craps pants) (picks up broom which he was cleaning the hallway with and stomps off)