Author Topic: Jake  (Read 33723 times)

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Jake
« Reply #175 on: February 23, 2011, 11:52:16 PM »
JFC I just realized you're the doc of bbs-ing.  You have clawed this thread down to your level.  You have taken me down so far that I'm bickering with a high schooler.  Congrats to you sir. Way to doc up this message board.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: February 24, 2011, 12:31:25 AM »
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:flush: <---- ednksu

get off my nuts, I'm beginning to think you have some tyler hughes in you.   you and rusty can go back to the just friends circle jerk now

U MAD?[/color][/size]

No I just think its funny you two dumbasses think youre funny.  If you don't think that @CU game was one of Jake's worst ever games youre damn fool.

Everyone thought he had a bad game, only one idiot repeatedly called him a pussy for it.  Bad games happen, your meltdown because of it was one of the most embarrassing things this site has seen and that says a lot.  You painted yourself in the corner by calling the man a pussy, like he did something personal to you.  There is no defense, the only way you could ever possibly save any face is to never post in here again.  You look like a rough ridin' moron attempting to defend your behavior.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: February 24, 2011, 12:33:25 AM »
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

get off my nuts, I'm beginning to think you have some tyler hughes in you.   you and rusty can go back to the just friends circle jerk now

U MAD?[/color][/size]

No I just think its funny you two dumbasses think youre funny.  If you don't think that @CU game was one of Jake's worst ever games youre damn fool.

Everyone thought he had a bad game, only one idiot repeatedly called him a pussy for it.  Bad games happen, your meltdown because of it was one of the most embarrassing things this site has seen and that says a lot.  You painted yourself in the corner by calling the man a pussy, like he did something personal to you.  There is no defense, the only way you could ever possibly save any face is to never post in here again.  You look like a rough ridin' moron attempting to defend your behavior.

:users:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: February 24, 2011, 12:35:11 AM »

U MAD?[/color][/size]

By in here I meant this thread

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: February 24, 2011, 12:40:44 AM »
I will keep posting because just like the rest of the doc crew you are another example of slth BBSing at its finest.  Sure you may post something good every now and then, but over all you are mediocre posters who just fap over each other's comments.  There is a reason why only a few people bring this up and jerk each other off about it.  Everyone else knows Jake rough ridin' disappeared in that CU game.  He deserved to be called out, and look what happened.  You think the coaches told him he had a good game on the trip home?  eff no.  After the KU game they probably told him to keep those kinds of performances coming and enough with the CU crap. 

Anyways.....go back to the circle jerk, I'll wait here for your next mediocre post, then someone can come in and say how great it was and the circle of doc posters can continue. 
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #180 on: February 24, 2011, 12:43:43 AM »
I will keep posting because just like the rest of the doc crew you are another example of slth BBSing at its finest.  Sure you may post something good every now and then, but over all you are mediocre posters who just fap over each other's comments.  There is a reason why only a few people bring this up and jerk each other off about it.  Everyone else knows Jake rough ridin' disappeared in that CU game.  He deserved to be called out, and look what happened.  You think the coaches told him he had a good game on the trip home?  eff no.  After the KU game they probably told him to keep those kinds of performances coming and enough with the CU crap. 

Anyways.....go back to the circle jerk, I'll wait here for your next mediocre post, then someone can come in and say how great it was and the circle of doc posters can continue. 

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: February 24, 2011, 12:45:32 AM »
FEAR THE BEARD

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: February 24, 2011, 12:58:11 AM »

How in the world is it "obvious that he needed to be called out," who the hell are you?  Did you calling him a pussy make him a better basketball player?

Of course the coaches didn't tell him he had a good game, I'm also pretty sure that they didn't call him a pussy either.  There is a wide wide gulf between critiquing a game and calling a dude a pussy.  Of course it is apparent that you went with the pussy blast because you are completely incapable of breaking down what the actual problem you had with him.

You can go with the circle jerk talking point all you want, but the fact is you made a gigantic ass of yourself and you look worse by continuing to act like you were somehow justified.  No one could possible come to your defense, attempting to justify that awful meltdown is completely indefensible.

Oh and if you truly believe this insane crap
After the KU game they probably told him to keep those kinds of performances coming and enough with the CU crap. 
you are honestly, like no joke honestly, too stupid to have a legitimate conversation with.  That's something I'd expect a 13 year old to say.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: February 24, 2011, 01:01:03 AM »
look, guys, i'm gonna run out of these :users: at some point.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: February 24, 2011, 01:38:36 AM »
look, guys, i'm gonna run out of these :users: at some point.

We have these --->  :popcorn:

It's what I'm going with.

Offline skycat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: February 24, 2011, 03:27:06 AM »

U MAD?[/color][/size]

By in here I meant this thread

No, everyone will remember ednksu's dumbassery in this thread every time he posts in another thread. Best for him to just delete his account and start over.

I still remember when he said Tim and Eric was a bad show. That's when I knew he was a 'tuck.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: February 24, 2011, 06:00:36 AM »
I vote ed can't post about jake for the rest of the season. He can post about anyone else, just not jake

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: February 24, 2011, 06:17:47 AM »
Wow, we're going to suck so much ass next year without Jake.

Shane Southwell, Will Spradling, Nick Russell (if he's even still around), the Canadian, No Confidence 95, maybe Angel Rodriquez . . .  :flush:

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: February 24, 2011, 06:34:57 AM »
I will keep posting because just like the rest of the doc crew you are another example of slth BBSing at its finest.  Sure you may post something good every now and then, but over all you are mediocre posters who just fap over each other's comments.  There is a reason why only a few people bring this up and jerk each other off about it.  Everyone else knows Jake rough ridin' disappeared in that CU game.  He deserved to be called out, and look what happened.  You think the coaches told him he had a good game on the trip home?  eff no.  After the KU game they probably told him to keep those kinds of performances coming and enough with the CU crap.  

How in the world is it "obvious that he needed to be called out," who the hell are you?  Did you calling him a pussy make him a better basketball player?

Of course the coaches didn't tell him he had a good game, I'm also pretty sure that they didn't call him a pussy either.  There is a wide wide gulf between critiquing a game and calling a dude a pussy.  Of course it is apparent that you went with the pussy blast because you are completely incapable of breaking down what the actual problem you had with him.

You can go with the circle jerk talking point all you want, but the fact is you made a gigantic ass of yourself and you look worse by continuing to act like you were somehow justified.  No one could possible come to your defense, attempting to justify that awful meltdown is completely indefensible.

Oh and if you truly believe this insane crap
After the KU game they probably told him to keep those kinds of performances coming and enough with the CU crap.  
you are honestly, like no joke honestly, too stupid to have a legitimate conversation with.  That's something I'd expect a 13 year old to say.

no one came to my defense?  I think you need to reread this thread before you post.  Lot of people were pissed about Jake's performance after the game.  Lots of people that day called him out.  What was really funny is when people started backing it up with facts like his FT%, PTs, TOs and general lack of leadership you tools stfu.  Here is an idea why don't you and your circle jerk post some more stats to prove me wrong.  Maybe this time you can get the right game.  I'll wait for lunch hour, see if you can fit it in between classes if you are allowed to have a phone at your high school.
edit: JFC just read the first rough ridin' page, its all people agreeing that Jake choked hard in that game.  Then the circle jerk crew come in to doc up the thread.  Nice work guys.  Way to bring posting down yet again.

Oh and tim and eric suck rough ridin' balls because it isn't funny.  ATHF>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> that abortion of a show.  There is a reason why their crap always gets canned.  There aren't enough anti trend, dbags in highschool like you to keep the ratings up.  
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 06:38:18 AM by ednksu »

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: February 24, 2011, 08:43:11 AM »
the 0 will not be in the bram's rafters

Just stfu, please.