Author Topic: Did KU's Josh Selby fail his second drug test or hit a woman?  (Read 17377 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Did KU's Josh Selby fail his second drug test or hit a woman?
« on: February 12, 2011, 10:06:53 AM »
No way to tell but a "stress reaction" is about the same as an eye hernia.   :dubious:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline kstater

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Did KU's Josh Selby fail his second drug test or hit a woman?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2011, 10:10:04 AM »
Gotta be failed drug test.  Seff doesn't sit woman beaters.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2011, 10:19:03 AM »
Better to call it an injury...hurts the draft stock more than drugs.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2011, 10:36:57 AM »
Better to call it an injury...hurts the draft stock more than drugs.

I assumed.  I like how Self has him practice all week, but sits him because of an "injury"

NBA scouts gotta love a guy who sits due to nicks and scratches.

NBA GM: Hey Josh Selby, here is $12 million, now go out there tonight and kick the Laker's butt!"
Josh Selby:  Thanks for the scratch, but I can't play because I have a foot owie.

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2011, 10:58:57 AM »
Pretty sure Self would only sit him this long if he hit a white woman. The massa takes a wide stance against that.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2011, 11:02:30 AM »
Pretty sure Self would only sit him this long if he hit a white woman. The massa takes a wide stance against that.

Doubt it, but I've been wrong before.

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2011, 11:05:25 AM »
Wonder how high up on the national charter of  :opcat: seff is

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2011, 11:11:03 AM »
Grand Wizard I'm sure.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2011, 11:18:28 AM »
The real bummer for Self is how these odd injuries only seem to hit the potential NBA guys who might leave early.  Not Brady Morningstar or Reed.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2011, 11:24:24 AM »
How many different threads are you going to start on this topic, Limestone?  I guess when your little juco squad consistently gets its ass kicked by KU, this is the kind of lame sh*t you have to resort to in order to talk smack.  Anyone who thinks Self is intentionally trying to keep players from going to the NBA is a Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) who ought to be euthanized.   

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2011, 11:27:58 AM »
Photo evidence of selby's injury:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2011, 11:31:03 AM »
How many different threads are you going to start on this topic, Limestone?  I guess when your little juco squad consistently gets its ass kicked by KU, this is the kind of lame sh*t you have to resort to in order to talk smack.  Anyone who thinks Self is intentionally trying to keep players from going to the NBA is a Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) who ought to be euthanized.   

Thanks for reading!   :blush:

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2011, 11:37:53 AM »
Beams loves him some Limestone. Wow. Nice pull 'Stone.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2011, 11:43:30 AM »

Portland must really suck.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2011, 11:47:44 AM »

I saw the thread in the off topic board, and I can assure you that Portland doesn't suck.  In fact, it's one of the best places you could live in the entire country.  The fact that someone took the time out of his day to stalk my facebook profile says all I need to know about this board and your obsession with me. 

Offline kstater

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2011, 11:48:21 AM »
How many different threads are you going to start on this topic, Limestone?  I guess when your little juco squad consistently gets its ass kicked by KU, this is the kind of lame sh*t you have to resort to in order to talk smack.  Anyone who thinks Self is intentionally trying to keep players from going to the NBA is a Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) who ought to be euthanized.  

How come Selby is able to practice but not play?

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2011, 11:48:35 AM »
grat's beems

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2011, 11:49:44 AM »

I saw the thread in the off topic board, and I can assure you that Portland doesn't suck.  In fact, it's one of the best places you could live in the entire country.  The fact that someone took the time out of his day to stalk my facebook profile says all I need to know about this board and your obsession with me. 

don't blame the board. Blame the creepo that did it.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2011, 11:52:13 AM »
:surprised:

This list includes the most popular things to do in Portland, Oregon, its most popular tourist attractions and activities and things to do.

Fort Vancouver National Historic Park: The administrative headquarters and main supply depot for the Hudson's Bay Company's fur trading operations.

goEMAW.com: Read the number one combofanning and K-State message board on the internet all the way from the beautiful great northwest.

International Rose Test Garden: The oldest official, continuously operated public rose test garden in the United States and home to more than 8,000 roses.

Japanese Garden: Perhaps one of the most authentic Japanese gardens outside Japan.

Mt. St. Helens Volcanic National Monument: Preserving the area around the mountain, which erupted in 1980.

North Cascades National Park: Three areas managed together include North Cascades National Park, Ross Lake and Lake Chelan National Recreation Areas.

Pearl District: Portland's art district retains an industrial flavor, but is filled with cafes and artists' shops.

Pioneer Courthouse Square: An award-winning public square in central Portland, home to many annual events.

Portland Saturday Market: The largest outdoor arts and crafts market in continuous operation in the United States.

Portland Zoo: The oldest zoo west of the Mississippi is home to 200 species of birds, mammals, reptiles, amphibians and invertebrates.

http://gocalifornia.about.com/od/orportland/a/best.htm

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2011, 11:53:10 AM »
How many different threads are you going to start on this topic, Limestone?  I guess when your little juco squad consistently gets its ass kicked by KU, this is the kind of lame sh*t you have to resort to in order to talk smack.  Anyone who thinks Self is intentionally trying to keep players from going to the NBA is a Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) who ought to be euthanized.  

There's a difference between being limited in practice and going full speed in an actual game.  You guys should know this by now, considering that you have been following basketball now for two or three years.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2011, 11:53:56 AM »

There's a difference between being limited in practice and going full speed in an actual game.  You guys should know this by now, considering that you have been following basketball now for two or three years.

he's not hurt beems

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2011, 11:57:41 AM »

he's not hurt beems

I honestly can't believe you guys are serious.  The guy has a huge boot on his foot in order to relieve the stress from making the injury any worse.  They're limiting him in practice so that he stays in good enough condition to compete once he's ready to get back on the court.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2011, 11:58:42 AM »

I saw the thread in the off topic board, and I can assure you that Portland doesn't suck.  In fact, it's one of the best places you could live in the entire country.  The fact that someone took the time out of his day to stalk my facebook profile says all I need to know about this board and your obsession with me

Is it opposite day in Portland?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2011, 11:59:46 AM »

he's not hurt beems

I honestly can't believe you guys are serious.  The guy has a huge boot on his foot in order to relieve the stress from making the injury any worse.  They're limiting him in practice so that he stays in good enough condition to compete once he's ready to get back on the court.

Just doesn't add up.  Self is amazing though.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2011, 12:01:37 PM »

he's not hurt beems

Just doesn't add up.  Self is amazing though.

The T-Rob meniscus hernia is almost as good, but not quite.