Author Topic: GPC vs OKC and company idiocy  (Read 14702 times)

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
GPC vs OKC and company idiocy
« on: February 08, 2011, 02:55:28 PM »

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 04:51:23 PM by Chingon »

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
GPC stuff pt 2
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2011, 02:58:25 PM »
http://kansasstate.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=419&tid=142217761&mid=142217761&sid=889&style=2

:frown:

no offense to that guy, but his personal tragedy seems pretty insignificant compared to what kelly is going through.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline brandochav

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
GPC stuff pt 2
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2011, 03:51:52 PM »
Nothing is posted over there except references to FITZ's post on this thread, and one very untasteful post that borders on an ass beating.
First time over at that site, and damn it looks like a cac hole. It is also filled with posters who claim that FITZ and everyone here scoops their stuff....WTF?
This post was edited on 2/8 3:27 PM by brandochav

The ass beating has to be something OK related, right?
Nope it has to deal with the person who said that the death of a man's wife doesn't compare to what CK is going through....

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
GPC stuff pt 2
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2011, 03:52:20 PM »
close to 200 guest..  :lol: at all you 'tuck tards running over here cause your god has as much trouble finding a story as he does seeing his penis...

Offline EMAWgeddon

• Combo-Fan
  • Go away, I'm walking on sunshine
    • View Profile
GPC stuff pt 2
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2011, 03:53:29 PM »

Nothing is posted over there except references to FITZ's post on this thread, and one very untasteful post that borders on an ass beating.
First time over at that site, and damn it looks like a cac hole. It is also filled with posters who claim that FITZ and everyone here scoops their stuff....WTF?

Nope it has to deal with the person who said that the death of a man's wife doesn't compare to what CK is going through....

:users:

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
GPC stuff pt 2
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2011, 03:53:32 PM »

double  :lol:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
GPC stuff pt 2
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2011, 03:54:21 PM »

What if he didn't like his wife?  

Offline brandochav

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
GPC stuff pt 2
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2011, 03:54:52 PM »

Phucking loser...

so the rumors are true?
Edit: I just caught that it was "OK related", at a glance I read it as something else. So I guess if that poster is "ok" then yeah
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 03:58:10 PM by brandochav »

Offline theswo

• Combo-Fan
  • Keep shooting, Gilbert
    • View Profile
GPC stuff pt 2
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2011, 03:56:15 PM »
Welcome brandochav! Lovely to have you here!

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
GPC stuff pt 2
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2011, 03:57:14 PM »

I didn't even know somebody died until a bunch of people at GPC posted about it.  :dunno:

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
GPC stuff pt 2
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2011, 03:57:49 PM »

Phucking loser...

so the rumors are true?

fwiw, sys would roll your ass....

Offline brandochav

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
GPC stuff pt 2
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2011, 03:59:16 PM »

Phucking loser...

so the rumors are true?

LMAO...you say this to someone you don't even know, and at that have only engaged with in a message board over the course of several minutes....what a genius!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 04:00:57 PM by brandochav »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
GPC stuff pt 2
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2011, 03:59:29 PM »

Phucking loser...

so the rumors are true?

Most are, or they wouldn't start.  <----decoder ring setting 5-W

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
GPC stuff pt 2
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2011, 04:01:47 PM »

Phucking loser...

so the rumors are true?

LMAO...you say this to someone you don't even know, and at that have only engaged with in a message board over the course of several minutes....what a genius!

i don't need to know you

Offline wildfratcountry

• Fan
  • meow
    • View Profile
GPC stuff pt 2
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2011, 04:03:17 PM »
soooo.... a
I know someone that wouldn't have ran off Curt. *HINT* He's my profile picture.

well, this one really wasn't Frank's/Curt's call

Who ever made this call may find a few thousand extra season tickets available once this season completes it trip down the  :flush:

Ahearn pledges not due until the end of the month.

on that note... wtf am i supposed to do with my ku ticket? if i wanted to watch a midget basketball team get stomped on by a bunch of felons, I would just go watch a johnson county aau tournament.

sell it to a 'tuck, they're gonna jizz in their pants over seeing Pota play...

take the ticket, wrap it in kstateo poster, and give it to me.

consider it done.

i'm totally stressing over this. anyone wanna go roll a fattie and talk about our sorrows together??    ................. too soon?

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
GPC stuff pt 2
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2011, 04:03:58 PM »

Phucking loser...

so the rumors are true?

jfc

Offline brandochav

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
GPC stuff pt 2
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2011, 04:04:18 PM »

Phucking loser...

so the rumors are true?

i don't need to know you
Spoken like someone who denies the plunge that is only two feet ahead of them...keep walking

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
GPC stuff pt 2
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2011, 04:04:36 PM »
Dear Curtis-

Sorry to hear about your wife.  Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Yours truly,

Limestone

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Stupid GPC/OKC thread
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2011, 04:05:45 PM »

Phucking loser...

so the rumors are true?

i don't need to know you
Spoken like someone who denies the plunge that is only two feet ahead of them...keep walking

You leave Dylan out of this bad person!

Offline fr@ck me

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Stupid GPC/OKC thread
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2011, 04:07:11 PM »
Dear Curtis-

Sorry to hear about your wife.  Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Yours truly,

Limestone

Curtis got married?  Congrats Curtis!!! nail the hell out of her!!!

And now she is dead?? I'm on an emotional rollercoaster.  :goodbyecruelworld:

Offline brandochav

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Stupid GPC/OKC thread
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2011, 04:07:18 PM »

Phucking loser...

so the rumors are true?

i don't need to know you

You leave Dylan out of this bad person!
Fair enough

Offline brandochav

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Stupid GPC/OKC thread
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2011, 04:09:02 PM »
I understand all the remarks about this site now...what a joke.

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
Stupid GPC/OKC thread
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2011, 04:09:36 PM »
I understand all the remarks about this site now...what a joke.

Seriously though... People die?
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread