Poll

North Or South?

Andy Griffith and Petey Pablo
Andrew Jackson & Chubby Checkers
Home of the Panthers!

Author Topic: Which is Your Favorite Carolina?  (Read 10144 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Which is Your Favorite Carolina?
« Reply #50 on: May 22, 2011, 11:39:07 AM »
MIR still owes me and all of goEMAW a relatively sober recap of that whole pak, but I recall one of the highlights was meeting the 3 Nebraskans who are anti-KSU hoops fans and remembered us from the NCAA tourney where they rooted for BYU.  One of them had a custom-embroidered hat (can't remember which team the hat was originally for) on which he'd had anti-KSU message stitched in.

I have a pretty  :surprised: story about Duke 'pak that I don't feel comfortable sharing on the internet.  Maybe the next 'pak though.

:surprised:

You should :driving: to 'ta.

He wore a BYU hat that he had Screw KSU embroidered on.  He was rocking a Duke shirt.  And no he wasn't a sock in the 90's, he showed me his current Nebraska student id.  The Duke pak recap will have to wait for a pak to he retold or a timely opportunity on the board.  It has no context now, or I'm too lazy to type it up.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 22, 2011, 11:46:03 AM »
MIR still owes me and all of goEMAW a relatively sober recap of that whole pak, but I recall one of the highlights was meeting the 3 Nebraskans who are anti-KSU hoops fans and remembered us from the NCAA tourney where they rooted for BYU.  One of them had a custom-embroidered hat (can't remember which team the hat was originally for) on which he'd had anti-KSU message stitched in.

I have a pretty  :surprised: story about Duke 'pak that I don't feel comfortable sharing on the internet.  Maybe the next 'pak though.

That would involve me leaving MHK.  So that's kind of out of the question.  Another MOAP during football season?  :crossfingers:

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 22, 2011, 12:12:47 PM »

That would involve me leaving MHK.  So that's kind of out of the question.  Another MOAP during football season?  :crossfingers:

Might have to go up there for work sometime this summer.   :bracketmouse: 

MIR, I can actually recall that night relatively well.  My memory issues were from the Gonzaga night when I got lost and went to the upper deck instead of our seats and then got cut off from booze, along with everything that happened after the game.

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 23, 2011, 11:00:52 AM »

Might have to go up there for work sometime this summer.   :bracketmouse: 

MIR, I can actually recall that night relatively well.  My memory issues were from the Gonzaga night when I got lost and went to the upper deck instead of our seats and then got cut off from booze, along with everything that happened after the game.

Was very  :shakesfist:. I tried to buy you a beer and the security guy wouldn't let me and then pulled you aside to talk to you.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 23, 2011, 09:02:23 PM »

Was very  :shakesfist:. I tried to buy you a beer and the security guy wouldn't let me and then pulled you aside to talk to you.

Don't remember this at all.  Will take the beer at the next pak.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 23, 2011, 09:26:20 PM »
 The one by shaggy