Author Topic: Texas  (Read 5650 times)

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
Re: Texas
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2011, 12:02:53 AM »
Have I mentioned yet that I hate this year's KU basketball team?  All of a sudden I feel like I'm turning into catzacker.

:drink:

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2011, 12:17:52 AM »
Have I mentioned yet that I hate this year's KU basketball team?  All of a sudden I feel like I'm turning into catzacker.

why?  other than the large number of retards (morrisses)

Offline Fitz Bath

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2011, 12:18:27 AM »

What are your reasons? Seriously curious.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2011, 09:32:48 AM »

'grats, beems.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2011, 09:59:26 AM »

1.  KU has trouble securing a double digit lead.  With the exception of Baylor, KU has let every single BCS team they've played come back after being down double digits.  They damn near lost at home to mediocre teams like UCLA, USC, and Nebraska. 

2.  This KU team has incredibly low BBIQ.  They don't value possessions.  They take dumb shots early on in the offense.  They make bad fouls on the defensive end.  It's just a frustrating team to watch for the most part.

3.  Self refuses to let his young talent work through their mistakes.  Whenever Johnson/Robinson/Selby make a mistake, they're immediately yanked out of the game.  However, Morningstar/Taylor are basically given free reign to suck something fierce.  This is especially true for Morningstar, who has completely regressed since the '09 season.

The bottom line is that this KU team will once again choke in the NCAA tournament.  They simply aren't that good, and we'll find that out over the next few months. 

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2011, 10:11:31 AM »
The bottom line is that this KU team will once again choke in the NCAA tournament.  They simply aren't that good, and we'll find that out over the next few months. 

Not in the first round though, right?  That's the Christmas season.  :santapoppingoutofchimneyemoticonthatsaulcoincidentallydidn'tbringover:

catzacker

« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2011, 10:19:38 AM »

keep my name out ya mouth for you get smacked in it.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2011, 10:35:34 AM »

Not in the first round though, right?  That's the Christmas season.  :santapoppingoutofchimneyemoticonthatsaulcoincidentallydidn'tbringover:

man of taste and distinction

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2011, 10:44:28 AM »

1.  KU has trouble securing a double digit lead.  With the exception of Baylor, KU has let every single BCS team they've played come back after being down double digits.  They damn near lost at home to mediocre teams like UCLA, USC, and Nebraska. 

2.  This KU team has incredibly low BBIQ.  They don't value possessions.  They take dumb shots early on in the offense.  They make bad fouls on the defensive end.  It's just a frustrating team to watch for the most part.

3.  Self refuses to let his young talent work through their mistakes.  Whenever Johnson/Robinson/Selby make a mistake, they're immediately yanked out of the game.  However, Morningstar/Taylor are basically given free reign to suck something fierce.  This is especially true for Morningstar, who has completely regressed since the '09 season.

You're spoiled.  KU is very good.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2011, 10:51:52 AM »
It's  not like unbiased bball fans couldn't see the lbbiq thingy with the morris mongloids and point plankin leading the team.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2011, 11:17:31 AM »
Ultimately ku's problem is a character issue.  That is a MCMW team, but not a very smart one.