Author Topic: I can't believe we suck  (Read 11771 times)

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: I can't believe we suck
« Reply #50 on: January 30, 2011, 09:44:10 PM »
if Rodriguez and Gipson don't decommit we'll have something to work with. Wondering if Angel is committing to Frank as a favor similar to Freddy's deal.

Offline 1992

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 30, 2011, 09:51:40 PM »
It's called a fluke.  Just like George Mason in 2005 I think.  Kstate sucks and will even be worse next year.  Frank should leave tomorrow.  Enjoy the beach during the winter and sell some cocaine with Freddy if he needs the money.  Sure as hell beats coaching this cac.

This is brilliant.  Never occured to me that perhaps LAST year was a fluke.  Now it makes sense. :goodbyecruelworld:
Go to hell, Texas

Offline lifeasakstatefan

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 30, 2011, 10:55:38 PM »
Serious question: is Nino redshirting? Im assuming yes. Next years team will probably be better because they wont have that #3 ranking and we will have more ball handlers. I think Angel will step right in and play point and Spradling possibly the other pg frank likes to have and we still have Rodney and Jamar and Wally will probably start and JO and Gipson will be subs. Tay, Southwell and Nino and Juevol - (who should in my opinion see more minutes this yr) will sub. We will struggle to score downlow but we will be better at the guard positions but I still feel like they will be better with this group. It will be interesting to see if Russell transfers or not because he has some serious offensive talent.

Offline KSUsteve13

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 30, 2011, 11:30:58 PM »
THE SEASON IS NOT OVER DON'T GIVE UP!  :doom:

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 31, 2011, 03:01:51 AM »
Serious question: is Nino redshirting? Im assuming yes. Next years team will probably be better because they wont have that #3 ranking and we will have more ball handlers. I think Angel will step right in and play point and Spradling possibly the other pg frank likes to have and we still have Rodney and Jamar and Wally will probably start and JO and Gipson will be subs. Tay, Southwell and Nino and Juevol - (who should in my opinion see more minutes this yr) will sub. We will struggle to score downlow but we will be better at the guard positions but I still feel like they will be better with this group. It will be interesting to see if Russell transfers or not because he has some serious offensive talent.
You forgot about 95.
EMAW

Offline Andy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 31, 2011, 09:52:38 AM »
I think the team is just sandbagging right now.  Guys decided it would be a real hoot to go from top 3 in the nation, to unranked, and then back up to national champion.  The team just reached stage 2, about to enter stage 3.
:lol:

Offline dmartin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 31, 2011, 10:50:54 AM »
I think the team is just sandbagging right now.  Guys decided it would be a real hoot to go from top 3 in the nation, to unranked, and then back up to national champion.  The team just reached stage 2, about to enter stage 3.
:lol:

I forgot the stage where they bounce back and forth between better and suck, and then move into the final stage....

Offline dmartin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 01, 2011, 10:54:34 AM »

is it a bad time bump this?

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline PoetWarrior

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 01, 2011, 11:58:50 AM »