Author Topic: From the mouth of the powerespect  (Read 3319 times)

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
Re: From the mouth of the powerespect
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2010, 05:41:04 PM »
Actually, there IS hope.

Skip Holtz offered Billy Cosh.   :love: :love: :love: :love:

Mostly, the head scratcher for me is how Carsy is keeping Billy on the bench....I mean Penn State's Old Balls is starting a true frosh this year.  :dunno:
This might actually kill our OB.

You know who I would LOVE to have the chance to be patient with and really appreciate when he "manages" a game?  A freshman. And fifth year seniors.  But, mostly a freshman.  Those are my feelings and I am entitled to them.

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: From the mouth of the powerespect
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2010, 06:36:47 PM »
Wind was a factor in the game if not UCLA would have attempted a long field goal in the first half instead of punting.  How much of an issue the wind was is obviously debatable but to claim that it had no impact on play calling and field position is ridiculous.

Also I never said that Coffman didn’t suck.  I merely stated that he led the offense on consecutive scoring drives that secured a victory against a BCS opponent and that I believe that Bill is more qualified to select which sucky QB should lead our team than Tommy.

as someone who was actually AT the game.   Wind was not a factor - I don't think there was a single gust over 10mph.

Not that I'm saying we have a better option.  The ball was actually moving when CC was in there, unlike the few snaps CK took.
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.