Author Topic: So until the football board is readable, lets talk some bball.....  (Read 4459 times)

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: So until the football board is readable, lets talk some bball.....
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2011, 06:29:21 PM »
being good at football makes me care much, much less about basketball until january. and i don't mean that in a negative way. i would be way too nit-picky about the hoops team right now if i didn't have football to take up the majority of my attention.

Come on, there is plenty of time for both. Real  :combofan: have no problems with this. Really.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2011, 06:47:59 PM »
being good at football makes me care much, much less about basketball until january. and i don't mean that in a negative way. i would be way too nit-picky about the hoops team right now if i didn't have football to take up the majority of my attention.

Come on, there is plenty of time for both. Real  :combofan: have no problems with this. Really.

This.  This time of year is a combo fan's dream.  And really this is the most combo fanny time in KSU's history. 

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2011, 10:19:15 PM »

This.  This time of year is a combo fan's dream.  And really this is the most combo fanny time in KSU's history. 

It could be the best combo year ever.

Offline Fuktard

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2011, 10:23:46 PM »
It wouldn't take much bball wise.  What would it take to be the greatest ever?  Cotton and simply making the tourney?  Cotton + Sweet 16?  I think simply making the NCAA tourney would make this the best year ever...off the top of my head, I can't remember a better year.  Pinstripe + Round of 32?

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2011, 11:51:30 PM »

you see?  do you see?
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline jmlynch1

• Katpak'r
  • stay together for the kids
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2011, 11:57:05 PM »

you see?  do you see?
sorry brau

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2011, 12:19:07 PM »
a win over tideaggie would do a lot.

Offline theswo

• Combo-Fan
  • Keep shooting, Gilbert
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2011, 12:20:12 PM »
 :bball:

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2011, 12:21:10 PM »

yeah. football should never interfere with your basketball time. now golf on the other hand...

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2011, 12:53:18 PM »

yeah. football should never interfere with your basketball time. now golf on the other hand...

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2011, 01:08:01 PM »
 :surprised:

Offline TheFormerKCCat

• DoD/Early 90s Era EMAWr
  • Combo-Fan
  • Loyal to a fault
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2011, 03:00:26 PM »

As a true  :combofan: I have high hopes for this.  When Klien & the guys win the Cotton Bowl, the pressure will be squarely on Francisco & Co.  Cotton & NCAA Tourney should do it, no?  Prior to the 80s there were no bowls in K-State history, was there a Lynn Dickey year where we had a good record and went farther in the NCAA tourney than sweet 16?  This Alabama game will tell us a lot about the roundballers...  :ksu:
I'm in it purely for the entertainment value.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2011, 03:05:38 PM »

wow
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles