Author Topic: Frank Martin show  (Read 7183 times)

Offline SuperG

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Frank Martin show
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2011, 01:42:17 AM »

Offline blowthewhistle

• Fan
  • The pride of the Warhawks
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2011, 01:42:49 AM »
When Frank was yelling at Wyatt, it was in reference to the whole feed from the show going down. I happen to be in the car at nights on Tuesdays (which is when the show airs when we have games on Monday nights). So I have heard a few of the Frank Martin Radio Shows this year. And literally 3 or 4 times in every show, the whole feed from Carlos O'Kelley's goes down. When this happens, the people at KMAN start playing the Wabash Cannonball until they can get the feed back up. So roughly 5 or 6 minutes of the 1 hour broadcast (minus commercials) is just the radio station blaring the Wabash. I can see how a guy who has been doing satellite interviews with all the big sports networks would get a bit frustrated when the local radio idiots can't manage to broadcast his radio show to a couple dozen regional affiliates.

It's pretty obvious KSU's media doesn't have the same level of professionalism that Frank requires of his team.
Would love to see the Stare as the engineers frantically try to get the show back on the air.

Learfield's fault, not KMAN's. Learfield sends that feed and KMAN is the affiliate.

Offline caliblue15

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2011, 01:54:59 AM »

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2011, 02:25:45 AM »
Learfield, KMAN... I don't give a eff whose fault it is.  Fix that crap.  No way in hell that crap happens (on a regular basis) in Miami or NYC.  We're rough ridin' doomed and you sorry SOBs will be rueing the day you wished Snyder was dead.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2011, 02:26:42 AM »
Did I spell "rueing" right?  Doesn't look right.  Regardless, you will rue the day!

Online WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2011, 07:07:41 AM »
holy crap that was horrible. :flush: Love how Frank just calls out Wyatt though.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline number5

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2011, 07:27:35 PM »
I just noticed: I'm one of the tags for this video.

I am honored.  *bows*

Regardless, this is just painful to listen to.  Everything... Frank's displeasure especially.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 07:39:11 PM by number5 »

Offline unleashthemob

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2011, 07:51:08 PM »
I was like...wtf when that old woman called in ( Elvira) (elvita) some mumped up crap name...she started mumbling something about witches brew and broomsticks...when she was done, they thought that they had went to a break but before they were cut off, you could hear Frank ask Wyat...what was that? Brew..broomsticks, damn would of been cool to hear the the rest of what Frank was going to say next..."that rough ridin' bitch was a rough ridin' nut...by the way, she was calling from Missouri.

Offline Johnny Thunderbone

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2011, 12:38:05 AM »
I was like...wtf when that old woman called in ( Elvira) (elvita) some effed up cac name...she started mumbling something about witches brew and broomsticks...when she was done, they thought that they had went to a break but before they were cut off, you could hear Frank ask Wyat...what was that? Brew..broomsticks, damn would of been cool to hear the the rest of what Frank was going to say next..."that effing bitch was a effing nut...by the way, she was calling from Missouri.

wut