Author Topic: car dealerships  (Read 2356 times)

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: car dealerships
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2014, 06:16:31 PM »
Found a car at a great price on craigslist last summer! Turned out it was just a small used car dealer but still, CRAIGSLIST!!!!

Here's the best part, he offered my $400 for my 97 Camry with 240,000 miles and no AC trade in and I was like "na I'll sell it myself". I sold that bad boy on Craigslist for $850!!!!  :gocho:

proves that dumbasses buy cars on craigslist

I bought my last two vehicles off of craigslist.  :dubious:

:blindfold:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2014, 06:26:25 PM »
Found a car at a great price on craigslist last summer! Turned out it was just a small used car dealer but still, CRAIGSLIST!!!!

Here's the best part, he offered my $400 for my 97 Camry with 240,000 miles and no AC trade in and I was like "na I'll sell it myself". I sold that bad boy on Craigslist for $850!!!!  :gocho:

proves that dumbasses buy cars on craigslist

I bought my last two vehicles off of craigslist.  :dubious:

:blindfold:

Obviously I had someone inspect them before any cash changed hands.

Offline Headinjun

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2014, 09:04:38 PM »
I bought a wonderful Tahoe from a seller off of Yahoo Autos.

Great buy!

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2014, 09:39:22 PM »
I've been thinking about this for awhile but car dealerships seem like the most inefficient way to bring cars to the market. I remember reading somewhere that the only reason they still exist is because most states have regulations forcing cars to be sold through dealerships. That is a regulation I think both my contard friends and I can agree needs to go.

It would be pretty inefficient to have 1/3 of all car dealerships go bankrupt or be shut down due to labor strike every year.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline chuckjames

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2014, 11:00:20 AM »
I've been thinking about this for awhile but car dealerships seem like the most inefficient way to bring cars to the market. I remember reading somewhere that the only reason they still exist is because most states have regulations forcing cars to be sold through dealerships. That is a regulation I think both my contard friends and I can agree needs to go.

It would be pretty inefficient to have 1/3 of all car dealerships go bankrupt or be shut down due to labor strike every year.

No idea what your saying I'm just a mere libtard so you'll have to spell it out for me.