Author Topic: Things I've noticed with this loss  (Read 7796 times)

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Things I've noticed with this loss
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2013, 11:18:59 AM »
There was a time on this board where someone could make a drunken post questioning Snyder and he wouldn't get lectured about it for the next 3 days.  Oh the good old days.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2013, 11:22:14 AM »
If this is a repeat of 01 it will be a complete miracle.

This is actually a considerably less talented defensive unit than 04 or 05.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2013, 11:34:04 AM »

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2013, 11:54:40 AM »

Yes but I think the offense is more talented with the exception of RB.

catzacker

« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2013, 12:08:29 PM »
There was a time on this board where someone could make a drunken post questioning Snyder and he wouldn't get lectured about it for the next 3 days.  Oh the good old days.

Yeah.  I don't get it either.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2013, 12:18:02 PM »
These kinds of posts really aren't necessary.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2013, 03:22:53 PM »
gE is my home, but sometimes the dumb effs that come w/ it are unbearable. 'Grats gents, we've made a name for ourselves and now we want to continue to compare dick size, however, we suck at losing. So many ungrateful ppl are on here to write Snyder off & it makes me sick. You'd have no right to talk 3 years before, but now you're done with Snyder cause you lost a trolling match with bison fans, that you lured in from Snyder's success. This might sound GPC'y, but seriously GTFO of my #Kstate realm. :tucksinshirtdropsmic:

love it or leave it, wacky. These colors don't run.

Offline Blackcats

• I Know Stuff You Don't
  • Combo-Fan
  • LOUD NOISES!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2013, 03:34:34 PM »
@Chi- No, it rough ridin' sucks. It's Snyder's worse loss of his career, but if anyone deserves a little slack, it's the legend. We've been spoiled for so long, some tend to think we're untouchable.

If a CEO of a company makes them super successful and then they start tanking, nobody goes "well, he built it, he deserves to leave when he wants"  eff no.  I don't know why people look at football so different.  He is being paid to be successful and win games.  If he doesn't do it, bring in someone who can.  Were we lucky to have him, sure, but he's not out here donating his rough ridin' time.  We are not paying him today for the games we won last year.  We are paying him to win this year.

I do think he can turn it around and we could still win 7 this year.  I think with our QBs, we will be better than the 04 and 05 teams.  I think Snyder should have a couple years yet to build the roster/team.  But if he underperforms, he can have his ass fired just like anyone else.

Oh my God. KState is Apple and Snyder is Jobs...
BlackCats does it right and is clearly a good person. - Steve Dave
BlackCats is a vital member of this blogging community, and a close personal friend of mine. -meow meow
I yearn for your nuggets. - Shooter Jones

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2013, 03:42:02 PM »
gE is my home, but sometimes the dumb effs that come w/ it are unbearable. 'Grats gents, we've made a name for ourselves and now we want to continue to compare dick size, however, we suck at losing. So many ungrateful ppl are on here to write Snyder off & it makes me sick. You'd have no right to talk 3 years before, but now you're done with Snyder cause you lost a trolling match with bison fans, that you lured in from Snyder's success. This might sound GPC'y, but seriously GTFO of my #Kstate realm. :tucksinshirtdropsmic:

wtf have you done?

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2013, 03:47:26 PM »
@Chi- No, it rough ridin' sucks. It's Snyder's worse loss of his career, but if anyone deserves a little slack, it's the legend. We've been spoiled for so long, some tend to think we're untouchable.

If a CEO of a company makes them super successful and then they start tanking, nobody goes "well, he built it, he deserves to leave when he wants"  eff no.  I don't know why people look at football so different.  He is being paid to be successful and win games.  If he doesn't do it, bring in someone who can.  Were we lucky to have him, sure, but he's not out here donating his rough ridin' time.  We are not paying him today for the games we won last year.  We are paying him to win this year.

I do think he can turn it around and we could still win 7 this year.  I think with our QBs, we will be better than the 04 and 05 teams.  I think Snyder should have a couple years yet to build the roster/team.  But if he underperforms, he can have his ass fired just like anyone else.

No, we're twitter and Snyder is that guy who invented it and made a lot of money off of it but got forced out because he wasn't the best fit for the company.

Offline Blackcats

• I Know Stuff You Don't
  • Combo-Fan
  • LOUD NOISES!
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2013, 03:56:39 PM »

No, we're twitter and Snyder is that guy who invented it and made a lot of money off of it but got forced out because he wasn't the best fit for the company.

Read the history of Apple.  They got rid of Jobs because the great thing he built was starting to fall apart, brought in someone else and just about went bankrupt, so they bring Jobs back and he takes them back to glory...Jobs dies of cancer, we lose to Bison...same diff.
BlackCats does it right and is clearly a good person. - Steve Dave
BlackCats is a vital member of this blogging community, and a close personal friend of mine. -meow meow
I yearn for your nuggets. - Shooter Jones

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2013, 03:59:12 PM »

Read the history of Apple.  They got rid of Jobs because the great thing he built was starting to fall apart, brought in someone else and just about went bankrupt, so they bring Jobs back and he takes them back to glory...Jobs dies of cancer, we lose to Bison...same diff.

Ok.  If Snyder dies at the end of this season then I am ok with us being apple.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2013, 05:04:03 PM »
We are not a program until we win without LHC LHC LHC Bill Snyder.

We are not a program until we can lose to an NDSU and not freak the eff out and panic.

How'd Michigan handle the Appy State loss?

Their fanbase freaked the eff out and wanted Lloyd Carr fired.

Almost won the Big Ten  :dunno:
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 06:06:56 PM by bucket »