Author Topic: Embarassing secrets  (Read 13494 times)

Offline ew2x4

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Embarassing secrets
« Reply #100 on: October 29, 2010, 11:52:08 AM »

I also had an irrational fear that my house would get broken into and I'd get murdered.  Every night was terrifying.

I kind of am like this now. Gives me an excuse to buy more guns.

When I was a kid, I always thought aliens were spying on me at night through the window. So if I got myself in a position where they couldn't see me, they would go away.

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 29, 2010, 01:37:00 PM »

So essentially, it's the same as every other dude on the planet minus the sex w/ other dudes (gays not included) and the shame afterwards. Sex addiction sounds a lot like Catholicism.

No not really, most guys don't cheat on there wives with prostitutes and meet people on-line and spend 60% of there day obsessed with sex, to the point they can't get their work done, or have to jerk off in the bathroom at work just to get through the day.  If you think that is normal, than I can direct you to some meetings that might help you out  :thumbsup:.
[/quote]

Uh oh.  :ohno:

Offline reidrolled

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 29, 2010, 02:37:08 PM »
I'm a sex addict and attend SAA meetings weekly.  :frown:
What's that like?
It's like AA but about sex and how I'm addicted to it and it has ruined my life. 
No, I mean, like what's it like to be addicted to sex? Heard people eff dudes or chicks, doesn't matter. They just want to "do it" with somebody, anybody.

There are levels of the disease that different people get to.  Just depends what stage you are at when you hit rock bottom.  It's different for everyone.  But you are right that is the feeling you have when you are addicted.  But after you get your high (sex) you feel guilt, sham pretty depressed.  Which leads to  wanting to have sex because you think it will make you feel better.  Same as drug addicts/Alchoholics.

uhhhhh wut

Offline dmartin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 29, 2010, 03:46:03 PM »
WAIT, what's wrong with jerking off in the bathroom at work?  Where else are you supposed to do it?

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 29, 2010, 05:15:30 PM »

So essentially, it's the same as every other dude on the planet minus the sex w/ other dudes (gays not included) and the shame afterwards. Sex addiction sounds a lot like Catholicism.

No not really, most guys don't cheat on there wives with prostitutes and meet people on-line and spend 60% of there day obsessed with sex, to the point they can't get their work done, or have to jerk off in the bathroom at work just to get through the day.  If you think that is normal, than I can direct you to some meetings that might help you out  :thumbsup:.
[/quote]

I think that this deserves its own thread.  :popcorn:

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: October 29, 2010, 10:33:20 PM »

I think that this deserves its own thread.  :popcorn:
[/quote]

Word

Offline leroylulu

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 30, 2010, 10:17:58 AM »
Hey I'm also a sex addict in recovery!  I think a lot of people are, they just don't realize it because our culture justifies promiscuity as a normal thing w/ no repercussions.  But as I and many of you have probably come to realize the sex act has significant effects on us emotionally, physically, spiritually,etc.  Tragic how our society has cheapened it and the evidence is overwhelming.  Over 50% of marriages end in divorce.  Over 50 million abortions in the last 40 years.  The breakdown of the importance of stable family values.  Large amounts of infidelity in marriages.  All of this has an impact on our culture and the health of society.  But I digress. 

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 30, 2010, 10:25:22 AM »
I love how Americans can just do whatever the eff they want to, blame their actions on an addiction, and then play the role of the victim.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 30, 2010, 06:54:18 PM »
I used to be fat.  Like, REALLY fat.  5'1", 175 pounds in the 7th grade.  I came back for 8th grade after growing to 5'9" and dropping to around 140 and someone asked if I was a new kid (srs)

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 30, 2010, 09:22:46 PM »
You grew 8 inches in 1 summer?!

:horrorsurprise:

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 30, 2010, 09:30:16 PM »
downloaded Taylor Swift's new album.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 31, 2010, 02:01:30 AM »
I like the movie Titanic.  Hell, not just like, I love that movie.

I bought the crap out of that soundtrack. My heart will go on is like the 10th best song on it.

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 31, 2010, 09:00:51 AM »
I like the movie Titanic.  Hell, not just like, I love that movie.

I bought the cac out of that soundtrack. My heart will go on is like the 10th best song on it.

Yes

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 31, 2010, 09:54:23 AM »
You grew 8 inches in 1 summer?!

:horrorsurprise:

Puberty FTW!

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 31, 2010, 11:05:37 AM »
Hey I'm also a sex addict in recovery!  I think a lot of people are, they just don't realize it because our culture justifies promiscuity as a normal thing w/ no repercussions.  But as I and many of you have probably come to realize the sex act has significant effects on us emotionally, physically, spiritually,etc.  Tragic how our society has cheapened it and the evidence is overwhelming.  Over 50% of marriages end in divorce.  Over 50 million abortions in the last 40 years.  The breakdown of the importance of stable family values.  Large amounts of infidelity in marriages.  All of this has an impact on our culture and the health of society.  But I digress. 

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 31, 2010, 11:06:16 PM »
Doesn't everyone jerk off at work?  :confused:

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 31, 2010, 11:13:54 PM »
I used to be fat.  Like, REALLY fat.  5'1", 175 pounds in the 7th grade.  I came back for 8th grade after growing to 5'9" and dropping to around 140 and someone asked if I was a new kid (srs)

This happened to me, and now I'm fat again.  Word to the wise.

Also I like techno music. 

Online pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 01, 2010, 08:42:38 AM »
the premise of this thread is a great one, sadly it's lost on a bunch of non-embarassing things.  you hayseeds need to get out and see the world if you think pissing yourself or the rest of this crap listed in this thread is embarrasing.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Poster formerly known as jthutch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 01, 2010, 08:50:11 AM »
I love how Americans can just do whatever the eff they want to, blame their actions on an addiction, and then play the role of the victim.

I'm pretty sure I can blame your internet addiction on your1 billion posts you have on this site.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 01, 2010, 11:40:43 AM »
downloaded Taylor Swift's new album.

Isn't it just AMAZING?!?!?  :love: :love: :love: