Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: Trump 2024
« Last post by Justwin on Today at 01:16:56 PM »
Part of me thinks that the more times he can be found guilty, between now and November, the better for Don.

explain to me how this makes sense in your head

Part joke, part the observation that the more things that happen that should blatantly disqualify him from public support the more popular he seems to get.

If that were literally true Trump wouldn’t appeal, wouldn’t defend these cases etc.  but it’s not, maga just thinks if they rage cry repeat enough the cases will go away.  Like “hahaha I actually like to get my ass kicked, keep banging my wife it actually makes her like me more”

Appealing and defending the cases keeps it in the news. The more guilty verdicts, the more persecuted Trump is. If Trump just accepted them, it would take away from the persecution narrative.
« Last post by Dugout DickStone on Today at 01:06:27 PM »
Part of me thinks that the more times he can be found guilty, between now and November, the better for Don.

Part joke, part the observation that the more things that happen that should blatantly disqualify him from public support the more popular he seems to get.

If that were literally true Trump wouldn’t appeal, wouldn’t defend these cases etc.  but it’s not, maga just thinks if they rage cry repeat enough the cases will go away.  Like “hahaha I actually like to get my ass kicked, keep banging my wife it actually makes her like me more”
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: The Biden (interim) Dictator
« Last post by CNS on Today at 12:45:40 PM »
So, we are at war, then?

« Last post by CNS on Today at 12:43:53 PM »

« Last post by Dugout DickStone on Today at 12:39:14 PM »
Getting Epstein clients off the streets
Other Sports (Tiger's Back) / Re: KSU Booze Cats
« Last post by Kid In the Hall on Today at 12:27:35 PM »
We hadn't plated double figures in 2+ months.

Picked a helluva time for the bats to wake up (especially Ingram).
« Last post by MakeItRain on Today at 12:27:32 PM »
I don't think more people are going to vote for Trump this time, I think a lot less people are going to vote for Biden.

I'm not sure that many people voted for Biden in 2020. You can bet your ass the number of people voting against trump isn't going to decrease.
« Last post by MakeItRain on Today at 12:26:25 PM »

The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Trump 2024
« Last post by sonofdaxjones on Today at 12:25:59 PM »
Just a crack pipe hitting son taking wads of cash out of the ATM’s to pay women who were suspected of  being sex trafficked and some of whom were likely underage  . . . Just ignore it! #blueanongE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm with dax let's also not elect hungter Biden for president
Hunter is a close business associate of POTUS Pedo Pete. Something that clearly raged up Hunter early and often as the laptop and other electronic devices repeatedly revealed

Remember per our DOJ, to not believe the laptop is real, is to believe a Biden Campaign led conspiracy theory

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10