Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: Possible WW3 thread
« Last post by Stevesie60 on Today at 12:01:29 PM »
https://x.com/GorillaOSINT/status/1787893273698189730

https://x.com/maxseddon/status/1796190583632843080

The Dollop podcast has a 3 episode deep dive into Steven Segal's life and it is one of the most interesting, and most bizarre, things I have ever heard. Highly recommend.
Other Sports (Tiger's Back) / Re: KSU Booze Cats
« Last post by Stevesie60 on Today at 11:52:08 AM »
Last night was reminded me why baseball exists. The last 2 innings made me feel as much as a close football game can make me feel, and I haven't been following the Booze Cats much at all.
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: Recent motion picture viewing - Add your own!
« Last post by CNS on Today at 11:43:50 AM »
I call that the Blair Witch Effect.
Man I love Reservation Dogs. Taika Waititi doesn't miss.
I think we're going to run through the Planet of the Apes series. I remember really enjoying the first one after have very low expectations, so maybe I only enjoyed it due to the low expectations.
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: Trump 2024
« Last post by Stevesie60 on Today at 11:25:36 AM »
Does no one in this thread realize that Trump got more votes in 2020 than he did in 2016? 63,000,000 turned into 74,000,000+. And while some of those people have died off, a lot more people are going to turn out as an anti-Biden vote. The reason he won in 2016 is because no one was excited to turn out to vote for Hilary, and this year will have the same issue. Not to mention that many of the people that came out in 2020 to vote anti-Trump will be less motivated to turn out this year.
No one can run basically two marathons every day. This is absurd

I had to look it up cause it seemed absurd as well, but apparently the record is 72 miles/day to get from SF to NYC in just over 42 days, so it's possible. Just seems crazy.
Jerome Tang Coaches Kansas State Basketball / Re: PORTAL KOMBAT
« Last post by Gamerzone on Today at 10:36:25 AM »
My wishlist is so we don't have to take Kaluma back.

I'm not sure anyone left is better. I'd like to take a bet on year two of development with this staff.

If everyone took it seriously and actually looked, it could become one of the coolest photos
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: Supreme Court Cases Thread
« Last post by star seed 7 on Today at 10:35:48 AM »
Surprised turning point actually fired her
One thing I think the current court does really well is avoiding even the perception of impropriety
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10