Author Topic: KU football is NOT going through a rough patch. Cheer on our hawk brothers here!  (Read 3254328 times)

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
Another dangerous field storming and yet another even more dangerous goal post tear down in LawrenTucky

SMDH, sad
the irony? of ku fans brow beating opponents when they storm their courts after hoops wins only to have this dickhole rock chalking all over tiktok

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
Someone explain the super, oversized hat trend to me.

Tom

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk
not much to say, some people think it’s cool.  there’s also these

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Another dangerous field storming and yet another even more dangerous goal post tear down in LawrenTucky

SMDH, sad
the irony? of ku fans brow beating opponents when they storm their courts after hoops wins only to have this dickhole rock chalking all over tiktok

Flailing around with 2,000 pound goal posts, getting up in the faces of opposing players just trying to leave the field.

The worst part of it is, the construction company which has lots of K-Staters and who has done all the field projects for K-State of late . . . is openly stating that they're willing to install another 2000 pound goal post weapon for KU within a few days.  Just hate to see K-State partners facilitating this dangerous behavior at KU, which happens again and again and again.

Sad

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile

SMDH, sad

Flailing around with 2,000 pound goal posts, getting up in the faces of opposing players just trying to leave the field.

The worst part of it is, the construction company which has lots of K-Staters and who has done all the field projects for K-State of late . . . is openly stating that they're willing to install another 2000 pound goal post weapon for KU within a few days.  Just hate to see K-State partners facilitating this dangerous behavior at KU, which happens again and again and again.

Sad

Not sure where you're getting your info, but the KU field and ground crew replaced the uprights immediately after the game.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
Someone explain the super, oversized hat trend to me.

Tom

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk
not much to say, some people think it’s cool.  there’s also these

My interest was at the top of the pic., as I couldn't decide which hole I preferred.  But yeah, the boots are weird.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
I think ku has an advantage in the rain. After all if you want a bean to sprout, it’s gotta get wet
Must still use the Mangino routine and still practice with wet balls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well there’s always a towel shortage when mangino is on the staff. Entirely possible they just didn’t have any dry towels at practice

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
That model is 15 years old, Pappy :nono:

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
That model is 15 years old, Pappy :nono:

Careful Spracs, Dax will be calling you PedroSpracne with statements like that.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Spracs just strollin on by yet another felled 2000 lb steel goalpost in Lawrence

Sad

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
A kid at K-State chicken wings a dude twice his size from KU and KU Karl’s across the globe piss and moan about it for decades.

KU fans storm the field (again). Tear down the goalpost (again). Some KU chuds in dumb AF big hats walk along with a completely chill OU dude for 35 yards all up in his face and it’s all just good fun.

Sad.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
KU fans were 100%  right to tear them down

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
As usual dax finds the worst take available
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
my goodness Katpappy with one of the most powerful uno reverse cards i've ever seen

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
In none of my posts have I said it was not their right to tear down the goalposts.

Chongs and StalkerBot: Never ever getting it (after all these years)

Sad

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
my goodness Katpappy with one of the most powerful uno reverse cards i've ever seen

Lol, I wasn't really sure how to respond, so I chose not to.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile

His words intended to slap my statement to the ground only to realize he missed and smacked himself right in the ass.   :thumbs: :cheers:

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
#21 in the rankings that matter. Way to go bros.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
Should be higher, maybe next week's polls will change for the better.

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
Re: KU football is NOT going through a rough patch. Cheer on our hawk brothers here!
« Reply #25618 on: November 01, 2023, 08:57:43 AM »
Can't wait to be the first 2 loss team in the playoffs.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
Re: KU football is NOT going through a rough patch. Cheer on our hawk brothers here!
« Reply #25619 on: November 01, 2023, 10:59:29 AM »
Hell, we're the only team to have beaten CFP teams 4 times.  Might as well give us some credit, and let us do it in the CFP.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #25620 on: November 01, 2023, 11:39:43 AM »
I think the big hats are funny

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline PurpleOil

• Katpak'r
  • Make it rain
    • View Profile
« Reply #25621 on: November 01, 2023, 03:24:38 PM »

Underappreciated SNL reference.

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #25622 on: November 01, 2023, 03:32:33 PM »
#21 in the rankings that matter. Way to go bros.

If you're a Big 12 team, once you have 2 losses, the only rankings that matter are the SportSource Analytics rankings.

Anyone have a sub to those?

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #25623 on: November 01, 2023, 03:57:06 PM »

Underappreciated SNL reference.

DLew can correct me, but I don't think it was a SNL reference. These hats rose to my awareness when some NFL player gave a locker room interview wearing one either earlier this year or last year (the years begin to run together). He said something like, "My friend owns a big hat company. If you want a big hat, let me know ..."

Edit: Ok, I think I found it: https://twitter.com/NBC4Sports/status/1596987522768588800?s=20

Offline PurpleOil

• Katpak'r
  • Make it rain
    • View Profile
« Reply #25624 on: November 01, 2023, 03:59:48 PM »
The phog is high on being a playoff contender next year thanks to a "soft" schedule.

Lots of 10-2 and 11-1 talk. Amazing to think that they had a dimension ridden coach less than just a simple car loan term ago.