Author Topic: Official D Scott Fritchen Aggieville Creepster Thread.  (Read 241297 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Re: Official D Scott Fritchen Aggieville Creepster Thread.
« Reply #1525 on: July 16, 2015, 01:36:40 PM »
I don't follow him around, but I honestly don't think he was/is an alcoholic. Was he going through something major, maybe resorting to alcohol from time to time, and it was hurting things at home? Yeah, I could see that. I think maybe he just needed a release and a change and maybe this made him feel better inside from whatever was going on.  :th_twocents:

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: July 16, 2015, 01:44:01 PM »
i agree that the apparent alcoholism is only a symptom of his true addiction

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: July 16, 2015, 01:46:59 PM »
I don't follow him around, but I honestly don't think he was/is an alcoholic. Was he going through something major, maybe resorting to alcohol from time to time, and it was hurting things at home? Yeah, I could see that. I think maybe he just needed a release and a change and maybe this made him feel better inside from whatever was going on.  :th_twocents:

Either he's an alcoholic, or this whole rehab/twitter thing is just a very calculated move to get sympathy from his community and maybe the court. You don't have to reach the point where you are drunk all of the time, lose your job, piss on your girlfriend's laundry, etc before you are an alcoholic. You become an alcoholic first and then constantly reach new lows.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: July 16, 2015, 01:47:49 PM »
Wow, rage. Wow!

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: July 16, 2015, 01:48:14 PM »

Either he's an alcoholic, or this whole rehab/twitter thing is just a very calculated move to get sympathy from his community and maybe the court. You don't have to reach the point where you are drunk all of the time, lose your job, piss on your girlfriend's laundry, etc before you are an alcoholic. You become an alcoholic first and then constantly reach new lows.
yeah its not like he went to throwing sandwich rehab.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1530 on: July 16, 2015, 01:48:53 PM »
also yeah that was a pretty mean shot there man

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1531 on: July 16, 2015, 01:50:36 PM »
Wow, rage. Wow!

Sorry. It was meant to be a light-hearted joke. Sometimes text comes across too cold.

Offline B.A.Walsh

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1532 on: July 16, 2015, 01:51:30 PM »

I take it this isn't a random example of drunken tomfoolery?

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: July 16, 2015, 01:52:22 PM »

I take it this isn't a random example of drunken tomfoolery?
:lol: god i love this thread

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: July 16, 2015, 01:54:17 PM »
It's all good. I'm man enough to admit I've abused alcohol. I was just trying to think of it from another side, because Fritch always seems so happy go lucky (at least through media outlets).

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: July 16, 2015, 01:55:56 PM »

This was smooth.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1536 on: July 16, 2015, 01:58:23 PM »
I don't think D has a drinking problem.  Like, if he chilled at home with his family at night and had a few pops, there'd probably be no negative consequences.  On the other hand, drinking or otherwise, bad things seems to happen when he makes his late night outings in a small college town's bar district, of which he fancies himself a local celebrity.

If I was that rehab's Reverend Drew, Phd, I'd have him knock off the social media at this stage.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: July 16, 2015, 01:59:22 PM »
It's all good. I'm man enough to admit I've abused alcohol. I was just trying to think of it from another side, because Fritch always seems so happy go lucky (at least through media outlets).

hi d. hi wacky. my name is puni and it has been 257 days since i last puked in the wrong place

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: July 16, 2015, 02:00:56 PM »
I go back and forth, but I'm really starting to the think Born Again Christian D Scott could be a lot more entertaining than Alchoholic D Scott.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: July 16, 2015, 02:02:10 PM »
I go back and forth, but I'm really starting to the think Born Again Christian D Scott could be a lot more entertaining than Alchoholic D Scott.

He already is.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: July 16, 2015, 02:03:22 PM »
D didn't have a drinking problem. He was just an alcoholic.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1541 on: July 16, 2015, 02:05:09 PM »

hi d. hi wacky. my name is puni and it has been 257 days since i last puked in the wrong place
:cheers:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: July 16, 2015, 02:06:16 PM »
I don't think D has a drinking problem.  Like, if he chilled at home with his family at night and had a few pops, there'd probably be no negative consequences.  On the other hand, drinking or otherwise, bad things seems to happen when he makes his late night outings in a small college town's bar district, of which he fancies himself a local celebrity.

If I was that rehab's Reverend Drew, Phd, I'd have him knock off the social media at this stage.
Wow. I luked Trim.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: July 16, 2015, 02:06:52 PM »

Now we'll have to specify whether BAC means born again christian or blood alcohol content when talking about this stuff.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: July 16, 2015, 02:08:26 PM »

Now we'll have to specify whether BAC means born again christian or blood alcohol content when talking about this stuff.

Maybe we could just call him BAD.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1545 on: July 16, 2015, 02:15:53 PM »

He already is.

But can he keep it up!  I just want Born Again Christian D Scott to pace himself and come up for air.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline B.A.Walsh

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1546 on: July 16, 2015, 02:17:22 PM »
I've never met D. Scott and know very little about him, but I'd bet that if he really believes he has a problem, he's done with booze for good. As far as rock bottoms go, throwing a sandwich and then kicking it just isn't that low, and I'd think he would be able to kick his drinking habit if he's sincere about it.
i hope that he truly does quit. he seems like a good dude so i dont wish being an alcoholic for life on him but there are too many variables that lead me to believe he will not quit forever.

Tim Fitzgerald ?@LifeofFitz  Jul 14
How to mix any drink: Bartender makes it, mix it with your mouth. Repeat repeatedly until you can't say repeatedly.

What exactly do you mean by "variables"?

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1547 on: July 16, 2015, 02:19:04 PM »
 :lol:

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1548 on: July 16, 2015, 02:21:30 PM »
my god we really need fitz to throw a latte (baileys of course) at rowdy.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1549 on: July 16, 2015, 02:53:14 PM »
an odd couple comedy show about a boozed up guy who looks and acts like fitz who owns a business in a college bar district and his main employee is a guy who looks and acts like born again D (the pilot and first couple episodes are starting from Rusty's nudie show peeping incident through sandwich throw/kick-gate to set the stage) would be must watch television if I watched television