Author Topic: Clock kid should quit whining  (Read 28475 times)

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Clock kid should quit whining
« Reply #275 on: October 10, 2015, 02:03:18 PM »
the odd part is the beeping when it's a plug in clock
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: October 10, 2015, 02:04:10 PM »
the odd part is the beeping when it's a plug in clock

Yeah, that doesn't make sense.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: October 10, 2015, 02:07:25 PM »
Oh ok. So according to the police, all Ahmed would tell the police is that it was a clock. He did not explain why he had made it or brought it to school, or that he had already shown it to his engineering teacher. Is there any evidence to refute what the police are saying?

If not, sounds like the police were justified in having reasonable suspicion of a bomb hoax. According to what the police knew (if true) kids makes something that kinda looks like a bomb, it's beeping in class, and upon questioning all he'll say is it's a clock.

If anyone has info to the contrary, let me know. Or you know, just LOL....

Sounds like he just told them the truth and they couldn't handle it.

Sounds like he refused to even answer basic questions like "why'd you make this?" And "why'd you bring it school?" Which made them suspicious that he'd done it as a hoax. Schools and police take hoaxes pretty seriously, for good reason.

Some people just enjoy taking things apart. He probably didn't have a reason for making it, so how could he answer the questions?

He could have simply said "I just enjoy taking things apart and seeing how they work. I brought it in to show my engineering teacher. He told me to put it away so that's what I did. I'm sorry it started beeping in class." Or you know, he could say "hey, it's a clock" and let the police think he'd done it as a hoax. Either way.....

Yeah, when I think of bombs, pencil cases are the first thing that come to mind.

Again, and this is a very important point you keep missing, the police didn't think it was a bomb. They thought it was a bomb HOAX. So, yeah, I'd say putting the insides of an alarm clock into a pencil box, set to start beeping class, would be a pretty reasonable hoax for a 14yr old.

A bomb hoax would involve him telling people he had a bomb.

That's a really stupid thing to say. I mean think about this for a moment - are you really suggesting that something can't be a bomb hoax unless you actually say it's a bomb? I think this is a case of you posting before thinking.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: October 10, 2015, 02:12:08 PM »
Here's a fun thought. Imagine if little Ahmed went to school with Sasha and Malia? Not only would he have been arrested, he probably would have been body slammed and shipped to Gitmo. Fortunately, it was not at Sidwell Friends, so he gets a trip to the WH instead.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: October 10, 2015, 02:13:45 PM »
Oh ok. So according to the police, all Ahmed would tell the police is that it was a clock. He did not explain why he had made it or brought it to school, or that he had already shown it to his engineering teacher. Is there any evidence to refute what the police are saying?

If not, sounds like the police were justified in having reasonable suspicion of a bomb hoax. According to what the police knew (if true) kids makes something that kinda looks like a bomb, it's beeping in class, and upon questioning all he'll say is it's a clock.

If anyone has info to the contrary, let me know. Or you know, just LOL....

Sounds like he just told them the truth and they couldn't handle it.

Sounds like he refused to even answer basic questions like "why'd you make this?" And "why'd you bring it school?" Which made them suspicious that he'd done it as a hoax. Schools and police take hoaxes pretty seriously, for good reason.

Some people just enjoy taking things apart. He probably didn't have a reason for making it, so how could he answer the questions?

He could have simply said "I just enjoy taking things apart and seeing how they work. I brought it in to show my engineering teacher. He told me to put it away so that's what I did. I'm sorry it started beeping in class." Or you know, he could say "hey, it's a clock" and let the police think he'd done it as a hoax. Either way.....

Yeah, when I think of bombs, pencil cases are the first thing that come to mind.

Again, and this is a very important point you keep missing, the police didn't think it was a bomb. They thought it was a bomb HOAX. So, yeah, I'd say putting the insides of an alarm clock into a pencil box, set to start beeping class, would be a pretty reasonable hoax for a 14yr old.

A bomb hoax would involve him telling people he had a bomb.

That's a really stupid thing to say. I mean think about this for a moment - are you really suggesting that something can't be a bomb hoax unless you actually say it's a bomb? I think this is a case of you posting before thinking.

if no one ever found it in his backpack, is it still a hoax?

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: October 10, 2015, 02:15:38 PM »
i mean showing it to a different teacher pretty much is proof it wasn't a bomb hoax

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: October 10, 2015, 02:17:06 PM »
i know the first thing i would do when trying to create a bomb hoax is to tell my teacher about it

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: October 10, 2015, 02:26:09 PM »
i know the first thing i would do when trying to create a bomb hoax is to tell my teacher about it

I agree with your point, but did he tell the police that? The police say he didn't. It's not like they're gonna interview all his teachers first.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: October 10, 2015, 02:26:33 PM »
are we still talking about this

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: October 10, 2015, 02:31:58 PM »
are we still talking about this

ksuw just learned of the situation and conservatives hate the crap out of this kid and his family

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: October 10, 2015, 02:35:44 PM »
Sorry guys I forgot. Now that another liberal story of racism has been debunked, it's time to move on.

Online sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: October 10, 2015, 02:37:52 PM »
some people don't know what a hoax is.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: October 10, 2015, 03:15:26 PM »
So, by definition, a hoax is or isn't a bomb. If it isn't a bomb, then you would want people to see it and think it might be a bomb. If it is a bomb, it just goes boom, then everyone is all, "great hoax kid!"?
Lots of questions.

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: October 10, 2015, 03:18:35 PM »
So, by definition, a hoax is or isn't a bomb. If it isn't a bomb, then you would want people to see it and think it might be a bomb. If it is a bomb, it just goes boom, then everyone is all, "great hoax kid!"?
Lots of questions.

Gonna win 'em all!

If it is a bomb, it's not a hoax.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: October 10, 2015, 05:12:40 PM »
Lots of questions.

Gonna win 'em all!

What?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Clock kid should quit whining
« Reply #290 on: October 10, 2015, 06:07:04 PM »
Just enjoying how our President has politicized and social justiced the eff out of this dumb thing. 

#nationalpriorities

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: October 13, 2015, 03:19:08 PM »

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: October 13, 2015, 05:30:48 PM »
 :lol:

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: October 13, 2015, 05:37:26 PM »
I am in one of those stuff for sale groups on Facebook, and someone posted these pictures of stuff for sale.

And I really want to comment asking them why they are selling bomb making supplies.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: October 13, 2015, 05:41:35 PM »
Instead of asking why, just post that you have sent the link to the fbi

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: October 13, 2015, 05:43:23 PM »

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: October 14, 2015, 03:36:41 PM »
Clock boy is suckling the teat of Islamic propagandists like a fat piglet.  They are hollering islamaphobe, and he is getting his trip to mecca paid for by Arab nations.  Next visit is with the Big Transmullah at the Whitehouse.  Why hasn't Obama invited the poor black kid that was slammed to ground by DC cops for opening the door for a hateful white woman to the White House?

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: October 14, 2015, 06:53:08 PM »
i agree, this clock kid sure is whining a lot

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: October 16, 2015, 01:51:02 PM »
Little Ahmed has certainly put his 15 minutes of fame to good use. Here he is meeting with a war criminal and abetter of terrorism! https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/10/16/the-american-boy-arrested-for-making-a-radio-meets-sudans-president-an-accused-war-criminal/

Ahmed met with Sudanese President Omar Hassan al-Bashir in Khartoum Wednesday evening. The teenager told reporters that he was "extremely delighted" to meet Bashir and hoped to return to visit the Sudanese president again "with a new invention and success." :lol:

And Sweet Little Ahmed isn't stopping there. Next week he'll pay a visit to the WH to meet the President. The Secret Service would typically bar anyone from entering the WH if they had traveled to Sudan and met with a war criminal the week before, but Ahmed isn't anyone - he's a convenient liberal prop.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: October 16, 2015, 01:55:42 PM »
i agree, this clock kid sure is whining a lot

agreed, the punk kid will not quit whining