Author Topic: The Trump Candidacy  (Read 439176 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Candidacy
« Reply #827 on: November 23, 2015, 09:20:50 AM »

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: November 23, 2015, 09:21:40 AM »

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: November 23, 2015, 09:22:08 AM »
WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?!
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: November 23, 2015, 09:25:10 AM »
WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?!

Quote from:  Fox News
the Tea Party, white evangelical Christians, and talk radio listeners.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: November 23, 2015, 09:27:42 AM »
Not all talk radio listeners  :shakesfist:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #832 on: November 23, 2015, 09:29:46 AM »
What % of people polling for trump know a) what a primary is, or b) read any of these stupid stories?

I'm going with about 3%

On the other side, hillary is running away with the nomination, is a well documented liar and criminal, says idiotic crap all the time, and nobody seems to care. 

I guess trump wins the relevance category by about 100 miles. Given the last two elections, that does not bode well for hillary. There's a record number of uninformed morons voting for president.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: November 23, 2015, 09:38:39 AM »
Hilary's not quite on Trump's level when it comes to saying stupid crap.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #834 on: November 23, 2015, 09:08:26 PM »
Hilary's not quite on Trump's level when it comes to saying stupid crap.

You have a well demonstrated perverted idea of what is and is not stupid crap, politically speaking. She does, however, possess a better vocabulary.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: November 24, 2015, 03:10:44 PM »
This 9/11 thing is a complete farce. Trump lies then doubles down on the lie without proving evidence :blah:  Ben Carson lies then apologizes because he was confused :rolleyes: the Governor of New Jersey is afraid of Donald so he doesn't correct the lie :nono: thankfully Marco called a spade a spade and flat out said that Trump is once again lying :Woot:

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: November 24, 2015, 03:44:15 PM »
This 9/11 thing is a complete farce. Trump lies then doubles down on the lie without proving evidence :blah:  Ben Carson lies then apologizes because he was confused :rolleyes: the Governor of New Jersey is afraid of Donald so he doesn't correct the lie :nono: thankfully Marco called a spade a spade and flat out said that Trump is once again lying :Woot:

I think "1000s" is a typical Trump exageration, but there is evidence that at least some in the New Jersey muslim community were seen celebrating the 9/11 attacks.

Here is a good explanation of the controversy and the evidence. http://www.steynonline.com/7313/jersey-sure
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: November 24, 2015, 04:26:33 PM »

I think "1000s" is a typical Trump exageration, but there is evidence that at least some in the New Jersey muslim community were seen celebrating the 9/11 attacks.

Here is a good explanation of the controversy and the evidence. http://www.steynonline.com/7313/jersey-sure

Without getting into what muslims supposedly did or didn't do, this isn't a question of numbers but it was muslims allegedly celebrating to Trump himself seeing thousands of muslims celebrating. Not only that but if he saw this why are we just now hearing about it from him? He's been on television nearly everyday since 09/11/01 yet the first anyone heard about him seeing this is some rando political rally 14 years later? Saying that a few muslims celebrated is whatever because it can't really be proven or dispelled, Trump flat lied.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: November 24, 2015, 04:35:22 PM »
Ksu_wildcats is definitely a trump fanboy

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: November 24, 2015, 04:44:27 PM »

Without getting into what muslims supposedly did or didn't do, this isn't a question of numbers but it was muslims allegedly celebrating to Trump himself seeing thousands of muslims celebrating. Not only that but if he saw this why are we just now hearing about it from him? He's been on television nearly everyday since 09/11/01 yet the first anyone heard about him seeing this is some rando political rally 14 years later? Saying that a few muslims celebrated is whatever because it can't really be proven or dispelled, Trump flat lied.

I agree that he likely exaggerated, both in numbers and probably that he eye-witnessed it. I've said many times that Trump is a buffoon. But to suggest that there is no evidence - as the Washington Post "fact checker" did - of Muslims celebrating the 9/11 attacks in Jersey, is ridiculous. The Washington Post itself reported it shortly after 9/11. Other newspapers did, too.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #840 on: November 24, 2015, 05:45:47 PM »
Gosh MIR, if you believe Trump lied, does this mean he can't count on your vote?
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: November 24, 2015, 05:49:50 PM »
I thought he said he saw it on tv, not as an eye witness

Either way he should admit he was mistaken, and move on. 
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: November 25, 2015, 03:11:15 PM »
People in politics, and ITT, use "exaggeration" a lot when they should use "lie".  Does Kelsey discuss usage as well as grammar? 

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: November 26, 2015, 09:41:49 AM »
Heard that yesterday.  The crowd loved it.    Lol @ "very important ppl......they say it works".

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: November 27, 2015, 10:07:19 AM »

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: November 27, 2015, 11:26:29 AM »
They love him.
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: November 27, 2015, 12:05:31 PM »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: November 27, 2015, 12:25:46 PM »
everyone quoted in this article gets a vote

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/11/the-ecstasy-of-donald-trump/417870/

“I’m against the anchor babies" :facepalm:

The dude is so comfortable he can stand in front of cameras and make fun of the physically handicapped. I can say without reservation at this point that anyone who supports this boob is a horrible person, worst of the worst.