Author Topic: The Trump Candidacy  (Read 438398 times)

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Candidacy
« Reply #2575 on: May 12, 2016, 12:22:27 PM »
"You are hater and loser. Sad."

Gonna win 'em all! (using Tapatalk)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Trump Candidacy
« Reply #2576 on: May 12, 2016, 01:21:12 PM »
The latest rant from Dem ProgLibs is that Trump's rise shows a fundamental lack of education in America.    The same bunch who support the oligarch Clinton's or Bernie "Castro wasn't so bad" Sanders and his "everything is gonna be free" tall tales.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2577 on: May 12, 2016, 03:15:35 PM »
wish they wouldn't rant so much

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2578 on: May 12, 2016, 04:06:51 PM »
Remember how I said that every generation gets a little dumber/worse than the last? Our descent into Idiocracy is happening faster than I thought. The American People, beltway politicians/advisors, and super delegates have given us Donald Trump versus Hillary Clinton. I haven't been posting because there's really nothing left to say. And besides, arguing with the liberal nitwits on this board is pointless and, worse, boring.

See you 'round. I'll be dropping by the GOT and Distance Running threads occasionally.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2579 on: May 12, 2016, 04:09:14 PM »
Remember how I said that every generation gets a little dumber/worse than the last? Our descent into Idiocracy is happening faster than I thought. The American People, beltway politicians/advisors, and super delegates have given us Donald Trump versus Hillary Clinton. I haven't been posting because there's really nothing left to say. And besides, arguing with the liberal nitwits on this board is pointless and, worse, boring.

See you 'round. I'll be dropping by the GOT and Distance Running threads occasionally.

The younger generation doesn't vote, though. It's your generation that loves Trump.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2580 on: May 12, 2016, 04:14:45 PM »
Naw, it's all the kids fault
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2581 on: May 12, 2016, 04:15:54 PM »
Ksuw, did you see the election night pak idea? Shall I pencil you in?

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #2582 on: May 12, 2016, 04:16:38 PM »

The younger generation doesn't vote, though. It's your generation that loves Trump.

He's still admitting that his generation is dumber than the one that spawned him.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2583 on: May 12, 2016, 04:21:23 PM »

Right. I freely admit that my generation and my parents' generation are a big part of the problem. Again, each generation is a little stupider than the last. This has been coming for a long time. You seem to be banking on the next generations waking up from whatever celebrity trash or curated news feeds they're reviewing on their retina implants and saying "whoa, what the eff is going on around here?" I wouldn't bank on that. Each generation = a little dumber than the last.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2584 on: May 12, 2016, 04:22:49 PM »

Right. I freely admit that my generation and my parents' generation are a big part of the problem. Again, each generation is a little stupider than the last. This has been coming for a long time. You seem to be banking on the next generations waking up from whatever celebrity trash or curated news feeds they're reviewing on their retina implants and saying "whoa, what the eff is going on around here?" I wouldn't bank on that. Each generation = a little dumber than the last.

I think the cord-cutting generation that doesn't have access to cable news networks might end up better-informed than the generation before them. Maybe.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2585 on: May 12, 2016, 04:23:45 PM »
Trump/cruz voters are literally the same people who voted for Reagan and you think that dude is jesus2

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2586 on: May 12, 2016, 04:36:23 PM »
I think people are getting smarter not the other way around. 
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2587 on: May 12, 2016, 04:42:28 PM »

Of course people as a whole are smarter than previous generations. It's just that the most vocal people are really, really dumb.

Offline wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2588 on: May 12, 2016, 04:46:32 PM »

Of course people as a whole are smarter than previous generations. It's just that the most vocal people are really, really dumb.

You are pretty vocal

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2589 on: May 12, 2016, 04:46:59 PM »
I could almost guarantee you people said the exact same thing about the state of education and politics 50, 100, and 150 years ago.

Offline wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2590 on: May 12, 2016, 04:47:15 PM »
j/k kidding

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2591 on: May 12, 2016, 04:47:25 PM »

You are pretty vocal

You son of a

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #2592 on: May 12, 2016, 04:47:54 PM »
#zapped

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2593 on: May 12, 2016, 04:49:40 PM »
 Like, 100 years ago our r-word relatives couldn't fly a plane. Now my 7 year old has a magic tablet that allows her to access every written document in the history of mankind. Come on.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #2594 on: May 12, 2016, 04:50:55 PM »
I think people have socially gotten dumber, because they're in front of technology 24/7.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2595 on: May 12, 2016, 04:54:48 PM »
That's dumb, fanman.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2596 on: May 12, 2016, 04:58:31 PM »
Not getting smarter, just a shift in what people are learning. Technology eliminates the need for what used to be common knowledge, like math, history, etc., and leaves more room for Kim-Kanye trivia and emoticon memorization.

Offline wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2597 on: May 12, 2016, 04:59:00 PM »
Shut up old man

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2598 on: May 12, 2016, 04:59:58 PM »
Yeah, if only we still taught math, English, etc in school still.

Oh

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2599 on: May 12, 2016, 07:38:41 PM »
Love the theme the proglibs are running with here, those that are voting for Trump are "all in" and think he's Jesus2, while all Hillary supporters are fully aware of their candidates massive list of shortcomings, failures, stealth racism, Wall Street shilling, selling out to foreign entities and war mongering . . . but golly they're reluctantly and almost with regret still going to support her :angst