Author Topic: goEMAW encounters  (Read 285605 times)

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: goEMAW encounters
« Reply #200 on: July 29, 2012, 04:12:22 PM »
Just saw how unbuttoned dlew's shirt was.  I think that's what intimidated j-dub.  :thumbs:

:confused: way to go and just make crap weird bro
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline j-dub

• fattyfest dance champion '14
  • Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: July 29, 2012, 04:20:35 PM »
Just saw how unbuttoned dlew's shirt was.  I think that's what intimidated j-dub.  :thumbs:

:love: omg. i coulda pulled my moderately deep v-neck down and compared our amazing accumulation of chest hair.

way to go j-dub instead of having an awesome time with your emaw friends dlew and sabi you went all losery coward.

sometimes i hate the things i choose to be.
"I started calling him John during the game, cause he was rocking it like No. 7 -- like Elway," Harper said."

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: July 29, 2012, 06:03:21 PM »

:love: omg. i coulda pulled my moderately deep v-neck down and compared our amazing accumulation of chest hair.

way to go j-dub instead of having an awesome time with your emaw friends dlew and sabi you went all losery coward.

Where you there when Ron Prince's Goatee and I started the Chiefs tomahawk chant?  We were with dlew and sabi

Offline j-dub

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: July 29, 2012, 06:26:27 PM »

Where you there when Ron Prince's Goatee and I started the Chiefs tomahawk chant?  We were with dlew and sabi

good grief this just keeps getting worse for me. i had already left but man am i regretting pretty much everything i did  :facepalm:
"I started calling him John during the game, cause he was rocking it like No. 7 -- like Elway," Harper said."

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: July 29, 2012, 07:55:38 PM »
To be fair, when j-dub and I met up later in the night, he brought up 4-5 times how much he regretted not saying something. Next time he'll know.

Offline j-dub

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: July 30, 2012, 12:37:29 AM »
To be fair, when j-dub and I met up later in the night, he brought up 4-5 times how much he regretted not saying something. Next time he'll know.

seeing stevesie's i mean jakesie's beautiful face saved my night. that's for sure.  :dance:

Offline SwiftCat

• #LIFE
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Depth Charge
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: July 30, 2012, 01:50:34 AM »
I hinted at this earlier, but on my 21st stevisie initiated my first goEMAW encounter. I'd like to say it was a success and hopefully won't be my last.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: July 30, 2012, 07:56:39 AM »
Outside of a brief appearance at MOAP 2 with messed up nametags, my first goEMAW encounter was with stevesie as well. Next year csourky for best MHK goEMAW ambassador?

Sent from my GT-S5830M using Tapatalk 2
:adios:

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: July 30, 2012, 12:25:09 PM »
go EMAW go EMAW go, go EMAW go EMAW go(sing it like the ninja turtles go ninja go ninja go)  :dance:

This is just fantastic. I have no idea why no one has said anything yet.

Also, I have never met any goEMAW'rs. At the spring game this year someone told me that my  :lynchmob: shirt was nice, I'm assuming they post here.

Offline bringonthecats

• Fan
  • #teamwillspradling #teamnosleeves
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: July 30, 2012, 04:23:56 PM »
saw dlew and botc at porter's last night. with dlew being most improved/a legend and all, i was too afraid to talk to him.

dlew looked totally dreamy guys. prolly should be a write in for csourky best looking emaw imo.  :blush:

j-dub i'm pretty bummed i didn't spot you in the crowd at porter's! next time come up and say hi so we can do some paola reminiscing/crap talking in person.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: July 30, 2012, 04:45:14 PM »
I am going to "encounter" 3 major elites in KC on Friday.   :dance:

Offline SabiNation

• Katpak'r
  • USA Handball - Rio 2016
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: July 30, 2012, 04:47:26 PM »
Outside of a brief appearance at MOAP 2 with messed up nametags, my first goEMAW encounter was with stevesie as well. Next year csourky for best MHK goEMAW ambassador?

Sent from my GT-S5830M using Tapatalk 2

I would most certainly vote for stevesie for this csourky award.  He was one of the first (non-DU) goEMAW'ers I met as well.  He does great work and he never asks for anything in return.  Great EMAW, great townie, even better guy!
"If i worked for the NY times, and my boss told me 'hey. if you keep ranking ksu so high, we may fire you' i would tell my boss to 'bring it on.'"  -FFF

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: July 30, 2012, 04:47:33 PM »
Let me illustrate:

:cheers::cheers:  <---Me, sd, Pete, clams
 :dance:  <--  LSOC
 :dance:  <--- clams
 :dance:  <--- sd
 :D          <--- Pete holding the table while we party rock

Offline j-dub

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: July 30, 2012, 07:22:13 PM »
saw dlew and botc at porter's last night. with dlew being most improved/a legend and all, i was too afraid to talk to him.

dlew looked totally dreamy guys. prolly should be a write in for csourky best looking emaw imo.  :blush:

j-dub i'm pretty bummed i didn't spot you in the crowd at porter's! next time come up and say hi so we can do some paola reminiscing/crap talking in person.

my goodness.. i woulda been all "hey how bout the roots, can't wait for that"  :lol:

would have been fantastic.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: July 31, 2012, 12:29:04 PM »
Nicname is happy to announce that he will be packing his bags and living life in beautiful Manhattan, KS for the next couple of years.  This is a very exciting time and Nicname hopes to meet many goEMAW posters. 

:cheers:
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: July 31, 2012, 02:35:26 PM »
Nicname is happy to announce that he will be packing his bags and living life in beautiful Manhattan, KS for the next couple of years.  This is a very exciting time and Nicname hopes to meet many goEMAW posters. 

How are you at trivia?
:adios:

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: July 31, 2012, 02:56:18 PM »

How are you at trivia?

I posses an above average amount of useless knowledge.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline bringonthecats

• Fan
  • #teamwillspradling #teamnosleeves
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: July 31, 2012, 04:53:13 PM »

my goodness.. i woulda been all "hey how bout the roots, can't wait for that"  :lol:

would have been fantastic.

i hear los lonely boys are headlining this year. they're no grace potter & the nocturnals like 2 years back, but not too bad for p-town. i don't know about you, but i'll be listening to 'heaven' on repeat for the next few weeks.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: August 03, 2012, 02:14:45 AM »
Kind of an odd story here...

Went pak'ing with DLew, 8man, and 'Meister tonight. When DLew showed up to my house he was wearing an Ottawa Senators authentic hockey jersey. I quickly declared the night hockey night in America, and changed into a Dallas Stars jersey. Midway through the night, we are seperated and I see DLew walk into a bar I was already in and scream "A hockey jersey?! What a loser!"

Without hesitation, DLew has my jersey over my head and is taunting me. The bar explodes in celebration (they couldn't have broken up the fight eve if they wanted to) and I am left in shame.

I always thought hockey was one thing I'd have on DLew, but I was wrong.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: August 03, 2012, 02:23:42 AM »
Torched ya!  #GOSENS!

FTR, just so everyone knows, I literally pulled BTKKK's hockey sweater (THEY'RE CALLED 'HOCKEY SWEATERS,' NOT JERSEYS) over his head and pulled it off - Actual hockey style. 

But yeah, another great 'pak'r in the books tonight, guys.  2 pak'rs in a row for 'ol dlew. #GOCATS!

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: August 03, 2012, 07:54:42 AM »
reminds me of a scene from D2 were ken wu is "confronted" by one of the boys from South Central LA but the guy was just razzing him and preparing him for things to come.. Oh the life lessons in that movie.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: August 03, 2012, 07:59:04 AM »
Was dlew still wearing his hockey sweater when he walked into BTKKK's bar and berated him for wearing a hockey sweater?

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: August 03, 2012, 08:34:54 AM »
Was dlew still wearing his hockey sweater when he walked into BTKKK's bar and berated him for wearing a hockey sweater?

Yeah, course, it was hockey night in America.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: August 03, 2012, 08:40:28 AM »
"Sometimes people ask, 'Are hockey fights real?' I say, 'If they weren't, I'd get in more of them.'"

—Wayne Gretzky

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: August 03, 2012, 09:38:47 AM »
LSOC's hockey team, the Nordiques, takes it's first step towards the KCIC men's league championship this Sunday at 7:50 (primetime).