Author Topic: oscar Weber facts  (Read 18886 times)

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: oscar Weber facts
« Reply #125 on: September 19, 2012, 11:24:53 PM »

eff it, I'm totally behind (or in front of, whatever he wants) oscar from here on out.

:sdeek:

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 19, 2012, 11:26:22 PM »
And yeah, we're gonna need some photoshopping on aisle JT, stat.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 20, 2012, 12:36:03 AM »
Well, not only that stuff, but losing Jamar Smith (now a fringe NBA player), losing Quentin Watkins around the same time, having Demitri McCamey being just good enough (and a 3.5 year starter) to dissuade other PG prospects from coming.  Our backcourt was a mess for a while.

we have a pretty similar story here.  we lost beasley and walker after just a year apiece, which put us off track from the start.  then our top recruit, wally judge (now a one-footed jumper in new jersey) left, and we lost sutton, asprilla and russell at about the same time.  finally, we had jacob pullen sitting in the backcourt for four years, so obviously pg recruiting was a no go.  you know the rest of the story, our coach signed three straight top 10 classes, didn't make the tourney 3 out of his last 5 years and lost something Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) like 13 or 15 or whatever of his last 20 games with those recruits, so we fired him and hired your coach.  poor devil never had a chance.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 20, 2012, 06:47:50 AM »
Well, not only that stuff, but losing Jamar Smith (now a fringe NBA player), losing Quentin Watkins around the same time, having Demitri McCamey being just good enough (and a 3.5 year starter) to dissuade other PG prospects from coming.  Our backcourt was a mess for a while.

we have a pretty similar story here.  we lost beasley and walker after just a year apiece, which put us off track from the start.  then our top recruit, wally judge (now a one-footed jumper in new jersey) left, and we lost sutton, asprilla and russell at about the same time.  finally, we had jacob pullen sitting in the backcourt for four years, so obviously pg recruiting was a no go.  you know the rest of the story,
our coach signed three straight top 10 classes, didn't make the tourney 3 out of his last 5 years and lost something Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) like 13 or 15 or whatever of his last 20 games with those recruits, so we fired him and hired your coach.  poor devil never had a chance.

Yep, snake bitten.  Faced some issues that just don't happen to every other coach every where.  Poor old oscar. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Chicago Joe

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 20, 2012, 09:09:33 AM »

we have a pretty similar story here.  we lost beasley and walker after just a year apiece, which put us off track from the start.  then our top recruit, wally judge (now a one-footed jumper in new jersey) left, and we lost sutton, asprilla and russell at about the same time.  finally, we had jacob pullen sitting in the backcourt for four years, so obviously pg recruiting was a no go.  you know the rest of the story,
our coach signed three straight top 10 classes, didn't make the tourney 3 out of his last 5 years and lost something Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) like 13 or 15 or whatever of his last 20 games with those recruits, so we fired him and hired your coach.  poor devil never had a chance.

Yep, snake bitten.  Faced some issues that just don't happen to every other coach every where.  Poor old oscar.

I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish here.  Weber's a pretty good coach who got stale at Illinois.  Why go onto another board just to piss on their new hire?

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 20, 2012, 10:37:58 AM »

I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish here.  Weber's a pretty good coach who got stale at Illinois.  Why go onto another board just to piss on their new hire?

I come here for the food challenge and fighting you threads.  The opportunity to piss on oscar is just a bonus.  ITK: He likes to be peed on.  :ohno:
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 20, 2012, 10:47:53 AM »

You say "got stale," I say "missed NITs and was the first coach to ever get fired for performance at Illinois."  Po-tay-to, po-tah-to.

#teamMrBread
:adios:

Offline Chicago Joe

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 20, 2012, 11:33:19 AM »

You say "got stale," I say "missed NITs and was the first coach to ever get fired for performance at Illinois."  Po-tay-to, po-tah-to.

#teamMrBread

Lou was let go for performance. 

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 20, 2012, 11:36:33 AM »

#teamMrBread

Quote from: Lou Henson wiki
Henson retired in 1996
:adios:

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 20, 2012, 11:48:26 AM »

#teamMrBread

Quote from: Lou Henson wiki
Henson retired in 1996

Come on 8manpick, oscar Joe (was also thinking Chicago oscar here; like a lukeing) is just trying to fellate you and KSU cats' hoops with his pro-brucery.  He wants you on #teamBruceketmaw is all.  For the record, #teamMrBread is a great team to be on for those that like to pee on stuff.  :pissingyellowguy:  Just don't cross the streams, amirite?

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: September 20, 2012, 12:00:55 PM »
Mr. Bread has way more EMAW than most kstate fans.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 20, 2012, 12:23:04 PM »

we have a pretty similar story here.  we lost beasley and walker after just a year apiece, which put us off track from the start.  then our top recruit, wally judge (now a one-footed jumper in new jersey) left, and we lost sutton, asprilla and russell at about the same time.  finally, we had jacob pullen sitting in the backcourt for four years, so obviously pg recruiting was a no go.  you know the rest of the story, our coach signed three straight top 10 classes, didn't make the tourney 3 out of his last 5 years and lost something Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) like 13 or 15 or whatever of his last 20 games with those recruits, so we fired him and hired your coach.  poor devil never had a chance.

:sdeek:

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 20, 2012, 02:14:49 PM »
Mr. Bread has way more EMAW than most kstate fans.

:ksu:  Also, and this is mostly for 'sclams, can it successfully be burnt down if it's continuously being pissed on?  :runaway: