Author Topic: Israel - Hamas peace process  (Read 57046 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Israel - Hamas peace process
« Reply #250 on: July 30, 2014, 05:43:36 AM »
As long as the Palestinian people allow thugs like Hamas to linger, the longer they will suffer, as long as they allow a strong minority to proclaim Death to Israel, the longer they will suffer, the longer they allow certain factions and individuals to align themselves with nation states who constantly call for the destruction of Israel, the longer they will suffer . . . the longer they allow corrupt thugs who siphon money from humanitarian support, operate like the Sicilian mafia and live a life of luxury in high rise apartments in other lands to control what they do . . .

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: July 30, 2014, 06:29:06 AM »

Why wont you Palestinians just love Israel!
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: July 30, 2014, 08:41:05 AM »

Hey, that's what tel aviv would look like without the rest of the world backing them.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: July 30, 2014, 09:34:04 AM »
Re:  settlement...if people wanted to move to my town and inject money into the local economy, it seems that would help my business, property values, etc.  Why are the Palestinians objected to economic stimulus?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: July 30, 2014, 09:54:09 AM »
Update, the woman who wants to be The First Woman President (TM), opined yesterday that the reason Hamas takes shelter in civilian areas like schools and hospitals is because "Gaza is a really small place."  :facepalm:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: July 30, 2014, 06:41:24 PM »

Hey, that's what tel aviv would look like without the rest of the world backing them.

:lol:  No, just no...  :lol:  Israel needs no one to defend itself.  But more to the point you've missed the disproportional response of collective punishment by Israel.
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: July 30, 2014, 07:15:40 PM »
Israel needs no one to defend itself.
Oh?  Then why are they requesting over 3 billion dollars for military aid from the US in 2014?

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: July 30, 2014, 07:42:34 PM »

:lol:  No, just no...  :lol:  Israel needs no one to defend itself.

That's a silly statement.  As we speak the IDF is being resupplied with ammunition from U.S. controlled stockpiles held within Israel in case of emergency.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: July 30, 2014, 08:00:01 PM »
 :lol: why not get free crap from the guy with the biggest stick on the block?  I believe '67 and '73 kinda proved my point rather emphatically. 

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: July 30, 2014, 08:04:15 PM »
 :lol:  (I don't know why we're laughing)

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: July 30, 2014, 08:12:13 PM »
:lol:  No, just no...  :lol:  Israel needs no one to defend itself.  But more to the point you've missed the disproportional response of collective punishment by Israel.

There it is! It took 11 pages, but one of the libtards finally trots out the "proportionality" trope. And it was Edna. Of course it was Edna. Bravo!
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: July 30, 2014, 09:08:30 PM »

There it is! It took 11 pages, but one of the libtards finally trots out the "proportionality" trope. And it was Edna. Of course it was Edna. Bravo!

6 UN personnel killed, 133 schools hit, 6 specific UN shelters have been hit.  All the while Israel has a relative blanket of safety because of the Iron Dome.  You either know nothing about how many have died, what Israel's capabilities are, or, have no sense of proportion, well I guess it could be both.  Maybe we should look to the American ROE.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: July 30, 2014, 09:32:05 PM »
I guess the moral of the story is . . . don't fire rockets at Israel.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: July 30, 2014, 09:51:27 PM »

I guess don't live in the camp of Gaza too right? 

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: July 30, 2014, 10:36:15 PM »

No, no, no. The moral is, it's got to be proportional. These targeted attacks by Israel have got to end. The Israelis need to take off their uniforms, strap on some woman/child body armor, and start lobbing rockets indiscriminately into Gaza. Gotta keep things equal here.

Also, it's a funny coincidence just how many of those "civilian deaths" reported by the UN (which the UN gets from... Hamas), happen to be young males. Hmmmm.....

Edna, you are a true Pit gem. Never stop.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: July 30, 2014, 10:38:10 PM »

No, no, no. The moral is, it's got to be proportional. These targeted attacks by Israel have got to end. The Israelis need to take off their uniforms, strap on some woman/child body armor, and start lobbing rockets indiscriminately into Gaza. Gotta keep things equal here.

Also, it's a funny coincidence just how many of those "civilian deaths" reported by the UN (which the UN gets from... Hamas), happen to be young males. Hmmmm.....

Edna, you are a true Pit gem. Never stop.

LOL  :lol: I mean seriously
Yeah because its not like the UN and other organizations don't independently verify the deaths and that results and a massive split between Hamas numbers and real numbers.  JFC you have no clue.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: July 30, 2014, 11:21:57 PM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/07/29/israelis-chant-there-are-no-children-left-in-gaza_n_5630601.html?utm_hp_ref=canada&ir=Canada
There's no school in Gaza, there are no more kids left". "Gaza is a cemetery".
much peaceful, so moderate

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: July 30, 2014, 11:29:31 PM »
I'm not defending Hamas and I'm not defending edna posts.  These are my pre-conditions.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: July 30, 2014, 11:33:35 PM »
I'm not defending Hamas and I'm not defending edna posts.  These are my pre-conditions.
awesome  :thumbsup:

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: July 31, 2014, 12:33:58 AM »
"targeted attacks by Israel"
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #270 on: July 31, 2014, 07:50:34 AM »
this thing is not going so well

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: July 31, 2014, 10:00:22 AM »
If you sneer the wrong way at some guy, and he beats the crap out of you and puts you in the hospital, you shouldn't sneer at him again the next time you see him.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: July 31, 2014, 10:21:02 AM »
If you sneer the wrong way at some guy, and he beats the crap out of you and puts you in the hospital, you shouldn't sneer at him again the next time you see him.

What if he kills your kids?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: July 31, 2014, 10:22:09 AM »

I would grab my judge and sneer my ground.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: July 31, 2014, 10:33:51 AM »

What if he kills your kids?

Have more kids.