Author Topic: next season  (Read 92641 times)

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Re: next season
« Reply #325 on: March 25, 2015, 12:45:26 AM »
The Foster dismissal is still shocking.  The fact that Tre is dismissed and Jevon is given an attaboy on the way out considering Tre had never been suspended and Jevon had was weird.

In my mind's eye, oscar dismissed jevon too but they had to change it to a transfer so that jevon would release oscar's neck.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: March 25, 2015, 12:46:17 AM »
This is a pretty solid, yet very controlled meltdown.   I bet social media is a hoot.  Could some of you who spend your lives with your faces buried in your phones provide some highlights? 

Thanks and have a great night.

I loved your @sonofdaxjones social media account.  :frown:

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: March 25, 2015, 07:31:42 AM »
Over/under on how long it takes for the "oscar and John found out Marcus was taking money.  This was them being strong leaders making the tough decisions in the best interest of KSU" excuse to start?
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline The Whale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: March 25, 2015, 07:36:32 AM »
Ftr, it hasn't had much change from frank and company (aka his assistants), just shittier players leaving.  :dunno: Wally, Sutton, & change... Good, but not great. Next year is the bottom tho!
eff, I just forgot I started the foster thread. :buh-bye:

Don't feel bad, Pullen and Foster had more in common than you realized

Neither one will play for oscar Weber.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: March 25, 2015, 07:43:04 AM »
you know what? GOOD

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #330 on: March 25, 2015, 07:44:10 AM »
CycloneFanatics is clowning on us pretty hard  :frown:

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: March 25, 2015, 07:49:30 AM »

They should be.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: March 25, 2015, 07:58:02 AM »

They should be.

i know :frown:

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: March 25, 2015, 08:20:24 AM »
that rough ridin' lizard snitched

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: March 25, 2015, 08:42:43 AM »
I would like to pin this thread and bring it up next year.  There will be some guys with tiny brains and lots of hate eating some crow and I for one would like to remind them of all the hate they spewed at this time.  This is the exact kind of tripe that was spewed on the goEMAW site when Bill was hired back.  Weber is doing the only thing he could possibly do as a head coach.  He has to get rid of the cancer if he wants to move forward.  His team will be all in next year and will be much better than this year.  If you haters hold Gip and Nino up as true K-Staters and honest men then why won't you listen to what they are saying.  They have told you in so many words what the problem was this year and you aren't listening.  Marcus and Tre broke team rules.  What else needs to be said.  The people that work for me would have been treated the same way had they broke rules at work.  Get your minds right boys and support your team and school.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: March 25, 2015, 08:51:15 AM »
there were a lot of idiots on goEMAW in bill's first couple years but the situations and results were in no way similar.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: March 25, 2015, 09:18:49 AM »
you know what? GOOD

Yeah. eff this. EMAW fans are absolutely going to deserve what they'll get.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: March 25, 2015, 09:26:14 AM »
there were a lot of idiots on goEMAW in bill's first couple years but the situations and results were in no way similar.

Why were people idiots for thinking a 70 year old man who had been out of football for 3 years coaching a major college program was a bad idea? Not to mention how his first tenure ended. You're kind of playing the result here.

catzacker

« Reply #338 on: March 25, 2015, 09:31:53 AM »

Why were people idiots for thinking a 70 year old man who had been out of football for 3 years coaching a major college program was a bad idea? Not to mention how his first tenure ended. You're kind of playing the result here.

Hiring Patterson would have been better for the program, imo.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: March 25, 2015, 09:32:24 AM »

i don't even care if he is playing the result here. most people were made because it kind of seemed like a snyder instead of patterson thing and right now, i'm not sure anyone can say which call would've been the right one.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 09:35:29 AM by Rick RowdyBoyy Daris »

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: March 25, 2015, 09:34:50 AM »

i don't even care if he is playing the result here. most people were made because it kind of seemed like a snyder instead of patterson thing and i'm right now, i'm not sure anyone can say which call would've been the right one.

I'll say that's fair because I wanted neither of them.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: March 25, 2015, 09:36:45 AM »

i don't even care if he is playing the result here. most people were made because it kind of seemed like a snyder instead of patterson thing and i'm right now, i'm not sure anyone can say which call would've been the right one.

I'll say that's fair because I wanted neither of them.

i wanted g pat pretty hard. hated the snyder hire. snyder has worked out way better than i would've thought. he's (sean and dana)going to run it into the ground again though i think.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: March 25, 2015, 09:42:05 AM »
John Currie and oscar Weber are petty men.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: March 25, 2015, 09:43:40 AM »
i was fine with people being skeptical, but he took over a complete dumpster fire and showed constant improvement up until 2013 when we regressed. the whole burn-it-down, "fire snyder" crowd just really annoyed me in '09 and '10 when the team, in my opinion, was steadily getting better and had reason for optimism in the upcoming seasons.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: March 25, 2015, 09:48:07 AM »
i like that he credits the scoop to "twitter" rather than the reporter that tweeted it.

this is my favorite part as well.  as if Goodman was just some guy walking on the street that bumped into Tre and Jevon in the parking lot..."hey, what's up guys?  what?  really?  I can't believe that...hello twitter..."

Fitz: We should say that Jeff Goodaman - who is he with now?  ESPN? - he's so awkward on the set, doesn't he always look like he just left the dentist?  Ah, he's reporting through sources which would probably mean the K-State coaches because who else would know, um, that 2 players are leaving the program.

Ray-Gun: For sure, Jevon Thomas; I've confirmed that.  Tre Harris, I'm still working on that as of Tuesday afternoon. 

Offline Lucas Scoopsalot

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: March 25, 2015, 10:14:06 AM »
Starting 5 and next off bench next year:

1) Nigel Johnson, Deathbite
2) Hopper , The Flush??
3) Wesley ThatOneDude, Claws?
4) Malek Harris, Claws?
5) DJamer, Hurt, Bolden

Luke's stock is rising as Winters continues to validate his greatness. Add Luke and Winters to my list! Also, EMAWBLAST! and Tobias!

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: March 25, 2015, 10:16:29 AM »
it's not impossible that we could be competitive. but who rough ridin' cares.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: March 25, 2015, 10:18:16 AM »
it's not impossible that we could be competitive. but who rough ridin' cares.
exactly

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: March 25, 2015, 10:18:37 AM »
All of our bigs suck (Not DJamer, but he might be permanently done). We're screwed at that position. 

Offline illBisonYourdele

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: March 25, 2015, 10:22:08 AM »
this place used to be so much fun