Author Topic: am i a horrible person?  (Read 9727 times)

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: am i a horrible person?
« Reply #125 on: April 16, 2013, 09:34:24 PM »
Man, sucks that that was the only time a tragedy happened outside the country and we didn't hear about it. Really ruins my talking point.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 16, 2013, 11:41:28 PM »
Man, sucks that that was the only time a tragedy happened outside the country and we didn't hear about it. Really ruins my talking point.

I stubbed my toe a couple days ago, would you like to cry about that as well, you leftie  communist pinko?

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
am i a horrible person?
« Reply #127 on: April 17, 2013, 12:28:10 AM »

I stubbed my toe a couple days ago, would you like to cry about that as well, you leftie  communist pinko?

Don't believe him, Jakesie. I'm still looking into this.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
am i a horrible person?
« Reply #128 on: April 17, 2013, 12:36:26 AM »
there's 80+ injured. I bet the Afghan wedding got more press in Afghanistan than the Boston thing.

The only reason it got any press in Afghanistan was because so many dumb fucks fell for a hoax.

I finally get your post in the other thread.

In retrospect, it was an odd thing to rant about here. But it's still trending in some parts of the world where people throw Molotov cocktails at me (said Yossarian).
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 17, 2013, 12:58:25 AM »
it's still trending in some parts of the world where people throw Molotov cocktails at me (said Yossarian).

what a great comment.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 17, 2013, 01:28:03 AM »
:facepalm:  My bad. Never clicked the link, just saw Metalhead's tweet and Jakesie's post.

Now I'm concerned that you follow me and I don't know who you are.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 17, 2013, 11:22:34 AM »
:facepalm:  My bad. Never clicked the link, just saw Metalhead's tweet and Jakesie's post.

Now I'm concerned that you follow me and I don't know who you are.

:peek: