Author Topic: Well, so continues the tradition of K-State getting snubbed in bowl selections  (Read 6051 times)

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
I wonder how many college football games these people on the committee will watch this year?  How many are they expected to watch?

Honestly this.  I don't thing I've ever really thought this through before.  Do the people that do the rankings heavily rely on sports reporting?
They should be put in an isolated room and made to watch all the games of top teams; like a jury in a murder trail.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline MouseRat

• Mall Santa/Amateur Surgeon
  • Point Plank'r
  • Combo-Fan
  • Pound £*#%ing sand!
    • View Profile
I wonder how many college football games these people on the committee will watch this year?  How many are they expected to watch?

Honestly this.  I don't thing I've ever really thought this through before.  Do the people that do the rankings heavily rely on sports reporting?
They should be put in an isolated room and made to watch all the games of top teams; like a jury in a murder trail.
This and no college gameday warm and fuzzy stories, no pregame, post game, or halftime reports or interviews, and they're not allowed to see where the teams rank.  Only their record and who they've played.
I’ve started to kind of hate people, and it’s not because I have anything against them. It’s just, I enjoy it. It’s recreation.
-Louis C.K.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile

This and no college gameday warm and fuzzy stories, no pregame, post game, or halftime reports or interviews, and they're not allowed to see where the teams rank.  Only their record and who they've played.
Better yet, they should be given the scholarship athlete treatment.  Can't recieve any outside pay of any kind or they get the boot.

Offline ydarg2012

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • Snyder 4 President
    • View Profile

Better yet, they should be given the scholarship athlete treatment.  Can't recieve any outside pay of any kind or they get the boot.

Better yet yet, the videos should be edited so you can't tell who the teams are, only see their talent and production.  That way the decision is 100% unbiased.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

They should be put in an isolated room and made to watch all the games of top teams; like a jury in a murder trail Clockwork Orange.

Offline massofcatfan

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile

They should be put in an isolated room and made to watch all the games of top teams; like a jury in a murder trail Clockwork Orange.

and a free subscription to www.goEMAW.com
I want to wake up in a city that never sleeps, etc.

Offline Headinjun

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Condi rice haters are horrible people

People who participate in mis-information campaigns to bring on  conflict that can benefit them and their special interests are the worst type Americans.

It's even worse when thousands get killed because of those actions. 

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile

People who participate in mis-information campaigns to bring on  conflict that can benefit them and their special interests are the worst type Americans.

Offline Demo158

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile

Take this to the Pit you fuckin idiot! This is the football board!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline hippocraticoaf

• Fan
    • View Profile

Take this to the Pit you fuckin idiot! This is the football board!!

As an expert in worthless message board bickering, I concur.

Offline Headinjun

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
She was brought up in a FB thread so people responded.

Deal with it!

Offline Demo158

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile

She was brought up in a FB thread so people responded.

Deal with it!
I probably wouldn't have raised an issue with it if you weren't such a terrible rough ridin' poster with such a stupid rough ridin' name

Offline Headinjun

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Who are you again?

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
How does this snub us?  :dunno:
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Demo158

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile

Who are you again?
Someone who thinks you're a terrible rough ridin' poster with a stupid rough ridin' name. You really are dense huh?

Offline Headinjun

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Who are you again?
Someone who thinks you're a terrible rough ridin' poster with a stupid rough ridin' name. You really are dense huh?

That doesn't mean anything.

Anyways why do you want such a horrible person associated with CFB which is Americas favorite sport?

She's a terrible human being and it should be pointed out at every turn. 
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 10:17:18 PM by Headinjun »

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile

Who are you again?

Anyways why do you want such a horrible person associated with CFB which is Americas favorite sport?

She's a terrible human being and it she pointed out at every turn.
That bitch supported the bastard who sent thousands of our young men to die for Halliburton.  WMD's WTF?  :curse:

Offline MouseRat

• Mall Santa/Amateur Surgeon
  • Point Plank'r
  • Combo-Fan
  • Pound £*#%ing sand!
    • View Profile

Who are you again?

That bitch supported the bastard who sent thousands of our young men to die for Halliburton.  WMD's WTF?  :curse:
So did the men and women who served overseas.  Don't bring politics into this thread please.
I’ve started to kind of hate people, and it’s not because I have anything against them. It’s just, I enjoy it. It’s recreation.
-Louis C.K.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile

Who are you again?

So did the men and women who served overseas.  Don't bring politics into this thread please.
Not the dead ones.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
I hate most kstate fans and the 'poor me' attitude
If you don't think K-State gets less credit than it deserves then you're either stupid or not paying attention.

WAKE UP, DUMMY.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
I hate most kstate fans and the 'poor me' attitude
If you don't think K-State gets less credit than it deserves then you're either stupid or not paying attention.

WAKE UP, DUMMY.
Forget it Dlew,  he's stupid and won't understand.  He's got to much Okie dust in his brain.

Offline Demo158

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile

Who are you again?

She's a terrible human being and it should be pointed out at every turn.
:facepalm: You must be dyslexic..

Offline hippocraticoaf

• Fan
    • View Profile
How does this snub us?  :dunno:

Not sure if you read through the first page (wouldn't blame you if you didn't), but I missed a part of the article that actually showed the selection process to be almost exactly how I want it.

So yeah I kinda messed up reading the article, but at least this thread turned into a debate about the war in Iraq.  :facepalm: